United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2019, 07:16 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
They surely cant let him preside over another window.
As long as the revenue is good they don't care.

United is a marketing company that still sucks in the money even if we finish outside the top 4 repeatedly.

Unread 04-04-2019, 04:35 AM
saffers

Everyone sees right through this by now, we lose and he goes to brief his favourite pets

Unread 04-04-2019, 04:53 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Everyone sees right through this by now, we lose and he goes to brief his favourite pets

https://twitter.com/TeleFootball/sta...54516924825600
We will end up with none of those..

Unread 04-04-2019, 07:58 AM
AK14

Quote:

https://twitter.com/TeleFootball/sta...54516924825600
Ridiculous ain’t it!

Basically telling everyone we’re desperate to sign players and have money to burn () again...

The man is a joke and shouldn’t be anywhere near the running of the club.

Unread 04-04-2019, 12:08 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Exactly. Giving Jones, Smalling and Young new contracts tells you everything you need to know about United. No ambition to be the best.
He could stop playing the useless @#%&!s. That would be a start.

Unread 05-04-2019, 06:04 AM
NellyTheEricphant

Give it a reSt lads,I mean he's a worldie at unlocking the commercial value on Twitter profiles, let's not forget his magnetic attraction at bringing in commercial contracts to the biggest brand in sport, what a hard job that must be balls out genius LVG style.

Unread 05-04-2019, 06:26 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by NellyTheEricphant
Give it a reSt lads,I mean he's a worldie at unlocking the commercial value on Twitter profiles, let's not forget his magnetic attraction at bringing in commercial contracts to the biggest brand in sport, what a hard job that must be balls out genius LVG style.
As a commercial director he's a worldy, he just shouldn't be anywhere near the footballing side of things

Unread 05-04-2019, 02:46 PM
saffers

Need Woodward to tweet "having strong enemies is a blessing" asap.

Unread 05-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Need Woodward to tweet "having strong enemies is a blessing" asap.

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:15 PM
System Error

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footba...na-bound-star/

Quote:
Former Manchester United head of youth recruitment Derek Langley spilled the beans on Ed Woodward’s transfer dealings and how he turned down the likes of Frenkie de Jong and Matthijs de Ligt.

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:16 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by System Error
A CURSE on our club.

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
A CURSE on our club.
Going nowhere until this £#%&!ing regime is gone.

BY THE WILL OF ALLAH

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:40 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
As much as I agree with you it's a little skewed to believe that binning Woodward would solve anything . He's a jobsworth and the problem will persist as long as the Glazers are still running things

Placing too much emphasis on Woodward's shortcomings lets the toxic owners off the hook IMO
The glazers are filth dont get me wrong and blood suckers. But we should not be failing as miserably as we are atm football wise. We have been making horrendous decision after horrendous decision.

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:43 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
As much as I agree with you it's a little skewed to believe that binning Woodward would solve anything . He's a jobsworth and the problem will persist as long as the Glazers are still running things

Placing too much emphasis on Woodward's shortcomings lets the toxic owners off the hook IMO
Inclined to agree with this tbh

It's entirely possible that we could've managed the huge sums of money we've spent on footballers in the last six years a lot better than we have done. But the real problem is that it just doesn't matter. Not to those @#%&!s. It does to us of course.

If they gave a shit they'd have binned Woowar off.

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Switching Off

I think if I was driving through Hale and saw him crossing the street I'd speed up.

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:52 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I think if I was driving through Hale and saw him crossing the street I'd speed up.
why mate

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:54 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
why mate
Maybe Switchers just doesn't like Hale?

Unread 12-04-2019, 01:59 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Maybe Switchers just doesn't like Hale?

Unread 12-04-2019, 02:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by System Error
Tbf that’s old news, think I posted the link a few months ago...

But yeah Woodward is shit and he’ll no doubt want a yes man as DoF which will probably put a load of the respected ones off and it’ll be an internal appointment.

Unread 12-04-2019, 02:37 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Tbf that’s old news, think I posted the link a few months ago...

But yeah Woodward is shit and he’ll no doubt want a yes man as DoF which will probably put a load of the respected ones off and it’ll be an internal appointment.
Fairly sure you have to be a 'Yes Man' to work anywhere near Red Football Limited nowadays

Been the case since Fergoz bit down on his paycheck and defended the lack of investment from Florida
Closed Thread