United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2014, 11:36 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Juan Mata

£#%&! me what a waste.

Makes sense for Chelsea to loan him until the summer in order to get results against teams battling for the league?

Also improves relationship between both clubs in regards to the scouser?

He'd be superb at United.

He and Kagawa behind van Persie would be superb.

£#%&!ing United.

Unread 20-01-2014, 11:40 AM
believe

there's already a million "I hate Rooney" threads, you deranged @#%&!.

Unread 20-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Jethro

Does a day pass where you don't get upset at fantasy transfers?

Unread 20-01-2014, 11:41 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
there's already a million "I hate Rooney" threads, you deranged @#%&!.
Threads about Mata.

12 goals and 17 assists last year in the league.

Unread 20-01-2014, 11:42 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Threads about Mata.

12 goals and 17 assists last year in the league.
What website is that from? Is that more than Valencia got?

Unread 20-01-2014, 11:44 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
What website is that from? Is that more than Valencia got?
Wikipedia.

35 assists throughout the campaign.

£#%&!ing United.

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:01 PM
hopkins

just read the very same suggestion on another forum

an absolute fantasy!

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Sparky***

Chelsea will not sell him to us - unless we offer Rooney as part of the deal

We won't sell them Rooney as at this stage it would be yet another loss of face in a humiliating season and there's no way they'll sell Mata to strengthen a huge rival that is badly struggling.

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:04 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

We won't sell them Rooney as at this stage it would be yet another loss of face in a humiliating season and there's no way they'll sell Mata to strengthen a huge rival that is badly struggling.
We should have done this deal in the summer. I'm no great fan of Luiz but he would have improved our midfield and Rooney for Mata and Luiz would have made transformed us. Along with clearing out a load of our shit, some of whom don't get a game anyway, and employing a coach with some attacking and interesting ideas.

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:04 PM
andyroo

Loves flair players who don't put in a defensive shift does Moyes. Nailed on cert this. Buzzing.

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:07 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Give them first option in the summer then if () he wants out.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
We should have done this deal in the summer. I'm no great fan of Luiz but he would have improved our midfield and Rooney for Mata and Luiz would have made transformed us. Along with clearing out a load of our shit, some of whom don't get a game anyway, and employing a coach with some attacking and interesting ideas.
It's too late now. The name of the game is to build on a position of strength, when you're champions and look like the team to be at - that's when you go out and get those star players.

Now we're well and truly £#%&!ed because our club is in an awful mess and nobody in their right mind will want to join us.

believe

Quote:
is there any truth that this deal ever existed?

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
He'd be superb at United.

He and Kagawa behind van Persie would be superb.
As if Moyes would ever play a system like that, ffs.

Unless they're getting chalk on their boots hugging the touchline, Big Moyesie ain't interested in these Fancy Dan trequartistas.

£#%&!ing hell, imagine if we had a proper centre-mid next to Carrick with Mata, Kagawa and Januzaj all interchanging behind Van Persie.

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
As if Moyes would ever play a system like that, ffs.

Unless they're getting chalk on their boots hugging the touchline, Big Moyesie ain't interested in these Fancy Dan trequartistas.

£#%&!ing hell, imagine if we had a proper centre-mid next to Carrick with Mata, Kagawa and Januzaj all interchanging behind Van Persie.
True.

Probably not tall enough for set pieces either.

What a £#%&!ing coward Moyes is, that team yesterday without Shinji

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:16 PM
dodger

Quote:
It's too late now. The name of the game is to build on a position of strength, when you're champions and look like the team to be at - that's when you go out and get those star players.

Now we're well and truly £#%&!ed because our club is in an awful mess and nobody in their right mind will want to join us.
I think it's still possible, and earlier enough in the downward trend, for us to claw our way back from this. The longer it goes on teh harder it is though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
is there any truth that this deal ever existed?
No, well no proof anyway. But I think the way Mata, and to a lesser extent Luiz, have been treated by Mourinho shows he doesn't rate them that highly. And he coveted Rooney enough to make that offer, i think.

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
I think it's still possible, and earlier enough in the downward trend, for us to claw our way back from this. The longer it goes on teh harder it is though.

No, well no proof anyway. But I think the way Mata, and to a lesser extent Luiz, have been treated by Mourinho shows he doesn't rate them that highly. And he coveted Rooney enough to make that offer, i think.
Moyes has got to show he can attract high quality players, so far he's failed miserably.

All this talk about the summer is fine, but it's too late the damage has already been done.

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:24 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Loves flair players who don't put in a defensive shift does Moyes. Nailed on cert this. Buzzing.

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:52 PM
Coracao

Wow.

Unread 20-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Harri Jaffa

How many left wingers do we need ffs
Closed Thread