@#%&!.

Unread 15-12-2014, 07:38 PM
S/Side.Red

Forgot how bad that was :shakehead:

Unread 15-12-2014, 07:39 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Silly £#%&!er. And agree siders was brutal and not needed. Glad DDG has shut him up.

Unread 15-12-2014, 07:50 PM
HotChip

Who doesnt look at the keeper when they make a mistake? Your working your balls off for the result.

I like Gnev always have. Dont know what people expect him to do, hes walking a tight rope. If he was pro United other fans would be on him in an instant. It cant be easy.
Hes a massive red ffs, mind, body and soul. Nobody could doubt that surely.

Anything thats hes said...1000× worse gets said on the match threads.

Unread 15-12-2014, 07:52 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
Who doesnt look at the keeper when they make a mistake? Your working your balls off for the result.

I like Gnev always have. Dont know what people expect him to do, hes walking a tight rope. If he was pro United other fans would be on him in an instant. It cant be easy.
Hes a massive red ffs, mind, body and soul. Nobody could doubt that surely.

Anything thats hes said...1000× worse gets said on the match threads.
And everyone has been called a @#%&! on the match threads at least once

Unread 15-12-2014, 07:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
And everyone has been called a @#%&! on the match threads at least once
If you aren't getting called a @#%&! you're doing it wrong

Unread 15-12-2014, 07:58 PM
Szekely

I've never seen such twisted knickers over a piece of analysis ffs

He just criticised a performance. Hardly pissed all over his united status.

People are generally far too touchy about Neville and most ex united players in the media. His job is to analyse and, yes, sensationalise everyone.

Carragher is the same. Heavily critical of Liverpool and a lot of Liverpool fans hate him for it now. He's just being honest though and most of us would agree with him because we don't like Liverpool. He still clearly loves the club, as does Neville.

And since when did we start bleating to managers about what pundits have said too? This never used to happen. Every week now the parasitic press attempt to catch lvg out with an unfamiliar phrase tagged onto a piece of cherry-picked criticism from an ex-united player.

Who cares?

He works for Sky. He's analysing the game. He said we were shit. Because we were shit. LVG doesn't need to know that and doesn't even care.

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:01 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Szekely

People are generally far too touchy about Neville and most ex united players in the media. His job is to analyse and, yes, sensationalise everyone.

Carragher is the same. Heavily critical of Liverpool and a lot of Liverpool fans hate him for it now. He's just being honest though and most of us would agree with him because we don't like Liverpool. He still clearly loves the club, as does Neville.

And since when did we start bleating to managers about what pundits have said too? This never used to happen. Every week now the parasitic press attempt to catch lvg out with an unfamiliar phrase tagged onto a piece of cherry-picked criticism from an ex-united player.

Who cares?

He works for Sky. He's analysing the game. He said we were shit. Because we were shit. LVG doesn't need to know that and doesn't even care.

he is a @#%&!.

if it was up to him we'd still have moyes.

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:04 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
he is a @#%&!.

Was dropping DdG subbys for the rest of that season iirc. Meanwhile his pal Heart was chucking them in for fun, which passed without any real comment.

Won't even go into his ridiculous pro-Moyes %@#$&!s.

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
he is a @#%&!.

The Moyes defending was pretty bad, yeah.

It doesn't infuriaite me that he has that opinion though. Shockingly, I don't expect every single ex-player to have the same views as me.

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Who cares?

His De Gea thing was completely over the top and without any perspective. And as mentioned, he made nowhere near as big a fuss during either of Hart's spells of throwing them in every week. It was a overly dramatic, piss poor piece of analysis.

He's the best pundit in the country, which isn't saying much, but he makes a @#%&! of himself sometimes. So people call him on it.

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:15 PM
andyroo

I think he's the best pundit for the same reason he makes a @#%&! of himself sometimes, he doesn't just spout safe clichés like £#%&!wit Redknapp.

Awful commentator though, stick to the analysis.

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
His De Gea thing was completely over the top and without any perspective. And as mentioned, he made nowhere near as big a fuss during either of Hart's spells of throwing them in every week. It was a overly dramatic, piss poor piece of analysis.

He's the best pundit in the country, which isn't saying much, but he makes a @#%&! of himself sometimes. So people call him on it.

I don't necessarily disagree. Not his finest hour, but people didn't just call him on it. Many have completely changed their opinion about the man and are still referencing a piece of Monday night football analysis from three years ago ffs

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:21 PM
dragflick

Going back to his mistakes ffs.

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I don't necessarily disagree. Not his finest hour, but people didn't just call him on it. Many have completely changed their opinion about the man and are still referencing a piece of Monday night football analysis from three years ago ffs
That's the problem with dedicating your day to putting together a huge piece hammering a footballer on national television. People remember it, and when that player becomes the best in the country in his position, you'll probably be reminded of it.

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
That's the problem with dedicating your day to putting together a huge piece hammering a footballer on national television. People remember it, and when that player becomes the best in the country in his position, you'll probably be reminded of it.
Ask Alan Hansen

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:24 PM
Pop

Aaanyway, the vermin will fall into the bottom half if Everton win

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Szekely

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Going back to his mistakes ffs.

My issue is more with people who just thought he wouldn't make it because he was lightweight.

Even when he made mistakes, he was clearly talented and just needed to get used to the physical element and to grow (actually, and metaphorically). Some may shrink and fail, but let's wait and see eh?

We're very arrogant in this country regarding the demands of the league. We assume that it's so tough that players from other nations simply won't be able to handle it and won't have the bottle that us brits have...roooooaaar!

I'm proud to say I always had faith in de gea.

There was even a time when people were suggesting lindegaard was better than him. They were times when lindegaard deserved his chance and did ok, but he was clearly never as talented as de gea.

Unread 15-12-2014, 08:27 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

think Neville has just shown every goal Dave has conceded

enjoy your humble pie you stupid @#%&!
Closed Thread