United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming

Unread 11-02-2019, 12:01 PM
TheFatGoth

Getting pretty bored of it tbh. Land on a map full of reskinned copy and pasted assets. Run about looting for 5 minutes. Engage in a firefight. Die. Rinse and repeat. Created my own game mode where I fuck off my teammates and see how long I can hide for. Call it survival mode. Much more thrilling tbh.

Unread 11-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth View Post
Getting pretty bored of it tbh. Land on a map full of reskinned copy and pasted assets. Run about looting for 5 minutes. Engage in a firefight. Die. Rinse and repeat. Created my own game mode where I fuck off my teammates and see how long I can hide for. Call it survival mode. Much more thrilling tbh.
You could try not dying ?

You obviously can't play BR games....they're not for everyone...(weak minded, AI loving noobs)

Unread 11-02-2019, 01:13 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
You could try not dying ?

You obviously can't play BR games....they're not for everyone...(weak minded, AI loving noobs)
Most online games in general leave me a bit cold tbh cos you never actually beat them. Even if you win, it's just on to the next one. I don't get the sense of achievement?

Exception to the rule is Left4Dead - best online multiplayer game ever nqat.

Unread 11-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Bunker Buster

How you got the winning kill
How many kills before winning
Solo squads
Weapon challenges
Trick shots
Melee wins
First win
100th win
Carrying squad
Mate being forced to watch your greatness..

Etc etc

That's just BR though......playing AI robots isn't fun.

Online gaming or nothing.

Unread 11-02-2019, 01:26 PM
Cream

Quote:
Quote:
Most online games in general leave me a bit cold tbh cos you never actually beat them. Even if you win, it's just on to the next one. I don't get the sense of achievement?

Exception to the rule is Left4Dead - best online multiplayer game ever nqat.
You'll know when you win a game.

Unread 11-02-2019, 03:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream View Post
You'll know when you win a game.
This guy knows

Unread 11-02-2019, 03:12 PM
TheFatGoth

I won one.

One kill.

Unread 11-02-2019, 03:18 PM
plopborsky

shotguns on this are very powerful couple of pops of that and its night night.

Most AR's in close range are shite

Unread 11-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky View Post

Most AR's are shite
Corrected

Anyone on tonight?

Unread 11-02-2019, 07:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
Corrected

Anyone on tonight?
Just launched my controller

Came second with 7 kills, the most idiotic teammates I've ever played with...