United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gamblers Anonymous
Closed Thread

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:09 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Still canít get my head round what Ryan did - just abysmal. Something he will regret for the rest of his life.

But consign it to history - donít make a fucking advert out if it.

Awful - both a pair of cunts.
That's the thing that gets me.....it was YEARS ago now....

Why has he thought to re take the utter piss out of himself for £5k or something....

Dragging but all back up...

"What are we like us eh........"

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:14 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Just seen it

How embarrassing

Have some self re-cocking-spect, man !
Quote:
Still canít get my head round what Ryan did - just abysmal. Something he will regret for the rest of his life.

But consign it to history - donít make a fucking advert out if it.

Awful - both a pair of cunts.
Will he regret it? Itís not like he had eight years to consider the ethics of it. It must have dawned on him in the dozens (hundreds ?) of times he was hanging out of the back of his brothers wife that it was possibly a little rum and might well have ramifications. A one off drunken fumble is something that can legitimately claimed to be regretted, not nearly a decade of sneaking around behind your brotherís back. The two facedness of it is astounding. I suspect the only thing he regrets is being caught. The manís soul is dogshit.

That goal against arsenal though.

Unread 10-02-2019, 11:16 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
"To win the Premier League is a war of nutrition" - Ryan Giggs
This.

Apparently he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer

Unread 10-02-2019, 01:15 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
Will he regret it? Itís not like he had eight years to consider the ethics of it. It must have dawned on him in the dozens (hundreds ?) of times he was hanging out of the back of his brothers wife that it was possibly a little rum and might well have ramifications. A one off drunken fumble is something that can legitimately claimed to be regretted, not nearly a decade of sneaking around behind your brotherís back. The two facedness of it is astounding. I suspect the only thing he regrets is being caught. The manís soul is dogshit.

That goal against arsenal though.
Fair point. I donít speak from experience but I know mates who have affairs and I think they simply donít allow themselves to consider the downsides. Itís all about risk taking and making their liveís interesting. I think if you made them see their lives post being caught - kids crying, lives shattered, being outcast etc then theyíd think twice. But all thatís too distant and too unlikely.

Anyway, FA cup semi final.

Unread 11-02-2019, 10:11 PM
sa7

Quote:
Fair point. I donít speak from experience but I know mates who have affairs and I think they simply donít allow themselves to consider the downsides. Itís all about risk taking and making their liveís interesting. I think if you made them see their lives post being caught - kids crying, lives shattered, being outcast etc then theyíd think twice. But all thatís too distant and too unlikely.
Or, you know, not...

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270039

Unread 11-02-2019, 10:13 PM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:

Anyway, FA cup semi final.
Itís A Wonderful Sexlife

Unread 12-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Albert Tatlock

Why are we blaming Ryan for this ?

She might well have been an irresistible siren that put him under her spell and he was powerless to resist.

i blame her more than him... he's just a simple soul with high testosterone and no will power, she took advantage of him.

Unread 12-02-2019, 10:23 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
because he's a fucking massive cunt for fucking his brothers bird

Unread 12-02-2019, 10:27 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
because he's a fucking massive cunt for fucking his brothers bird
No, she's a facking slag for jumping on her husband's brother's dick

Unread 12-02-2019, 05:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock

She might well have been an irresistible siren that put him under her spell and he was powerless to resist.

i blame her more than him... he's just a simple soul with high testosterone and no will power, she took advantage of him.
Well this is progressive stuff from you
Closed Thread