United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 17-06-2022, 09:01 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If he’d been performing and those around him were letting him down he’d be getting plenty of leeway, just as Bruno is currently. He’s not performed at all, with any consistency, regardless of those around him at all in 6 years. 6 £#%&!ing years

If you think all those injuries were genuine you’re a £#%&!ing moron.
What was the dancing at the wedding injury? Dole cheats are more subtle.

Unread 17-06-2022, 09:04 PM
puressence

Marlo we understand you don’t like white footballers

Unread 17-06-2022, 09:32 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Absolutely nobody has said it’s ‘all Pogba’. They’re simply saying he’s been shit. Which he has. As have other players . Who also get shit on their own threads.

And Fred, Lindelof, Dalot, DDG have all improved since they first arrived at the club.

Ronaldo, Zlatan, Bruno are all class players who have managed to elevate a poor side with their individual quality.

Pogba has been a massive disappointment. He simply hasn’t done Anywhere near enough for someone of his talent or reputation. Which would all be fine, it happens, if it weren’t for #@&%!s like you trying to pretend it isn’t the case, that the club have wronged him or if the man himself didn’t think he was owed MORE MONEY for what’s contributed to date.

He’ll go down in the game as one of those high profile, but vastly overrated and overhyped players.

World class players produce world class performances regularly. He doesn’t, because he isn’t a world class player.

Bruno was playing a support striker (glorified goal hanger). He has since levelled off and now that he is actually asked to play midfield he has been pathetic.

still waiting for Bruno’s last good game?
Actually name two good performances from him against a top 6 side....???

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
favourite player is zlatan ibrahimovic.

stop chatting shit

Unread 17-06-2022, 09:37 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Enough with the Fernandes whataboutery ffs, it's got the square root of £#%&! all to do with Pogba

Unread 17-06-2022, 09:38 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Think his favourite player is Ben mees lad ?

Unread 17-06-2022, 09:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Bruno was playing a support striker (glorified goal hanger). He has since levelled off and now that he is actually asked to play midfield he has been pathetic.

still waiting for Bruno’s last good game?
Actually name two good performances from him against a top 6 side....???

stop chatting shit
Why do you want to know Bruno’s last Good game? Everyone has admitted he hasn’t had a good season. What would that prove? Are you suggesting he hasn’t had any?

But since you asked, I’d probably say Leeds away was the main one that stood out. Pogba was good that day too tbf.

Bruno also not great against top six sides. Another point that people are happy to admit, so again you’re creating strawman arguments. Something to work on, nqat. But while we’re at it, so has Pogba, barring our freak 10 minutes spell at the Etihad where we scabbed a 3-2. Oh, and Bruno still has more goals against top six than Pogba.

As for ‘goal hanging’…hmmm… not really, mate. A support striker, as you put it, would support the striker…who would he a goal hanger. Look at the array of goals he’s scores. Varied and plenty from midfield and range.

Bruno is flawed. We know this, but he still contributes WAY more than Pogba. Despite being a ‘pathetic’ midfielder this season, he managed 10 league goals in a truly awful campaign where we finished with a negative goal difference. Pogba has managed 10+ goals once. Bruno also had the most CL assists
Of any player. All in a season where everyone admits he’s been below par. He’s still produced.

Pogba has a pathetic 33 goals for us in 6 seasons. 5 goals a season. He’s hit double figures once.

Bruno has 48 goals. In less than half the time.

Their contribution to United is not even close.

Unread 17-06-2022, 10:09 PM
armchair

I think he made the right move leaving for Juve and a mistake coming back.

Unread 17-06-2022, 10:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Unread 17-06-2022, 10:30 PM
Pop

The 'Pogmentary' is more like Keeping up with the POGBAS with self-indulgent drivel about basketball, acting and an obsession with the US - the Frenchman has shown a disdain for Manchester United and Red Devils are better off WITHOUT him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...cumentary.html

Unread 17-06-2022, 10:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
The 'Pogmentary' is more like Keeping up with the POGBAS with self-indulgent drivel about basketball, acting and an obsession with the US - the Frenchman has shown a disdain for Manchester United and Red Devils are better off WITHOUT him

One last cash/fame grab off United’s name imo.

Unread 17-06-2022, 10:36 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Tried to watch it again about 20 mins ago. Lasted about 3 minutes. He seems to think he's Michael Jordan or something.

I quite like the guy and think he's been a bit harshly judged but the doc made me dislike him.

Unread 17-06-2022, 10:42 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

stop chatting shit
So from Eric … all the way through to Van Persie

And he is your favourite United player

£#%&! me.

Unread 17-06-2022, 11:03 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
ahhh the coveted premier league motm award.

how much more desperate to ridicule and out down pogba can you get?
Don't get the logic here. If it's so easy to win that you readily dismiss it, then surely a player of Pogba's immense and unquestionable ability won £#%&!ing LOADS of them in 6 years...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Unread 17-06-2022, 11:17 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Bruno is flawed. We know this, but he still contributes WAY more than Pogba. Despite being a ‘pathetic’ midfielder this season, he managed 10 league goals in a truly awful campaign where we finished with a negative goal difference. Pogba has managed 10+ goals once. Bruno also had the most CL assists
Of any player. All in a season where everyone admits he’s been below par. He’s still produced.

Pogba has a pathetic 33 goals for us in 6 seasons. 5 goals a season. He’s hit double figures once.

Bruno has 48 goals. In less than half the time.

Their contribution to United is not even close.
Bruno is shit. He output is because he plays as a 2nd striker.

pogba is always deployed IN the midfield.
last season in bruno was actually in midfield he was pathetic.

does Bruno ever play in a 2 man midfield. sometimes even being the deepest of the two midfielders. ?

But as i said next season there will no pogba to blame, by the end of next season bruno will not be in our starting line up and if he is we are sitting right there in 7th or lower.

Outside of this forum people are cottoning to how shit he is but on here he is best thing since sliced bread.

did you even see the idiot play against palace ....

I’m gonna scrutinise Bruno the way you idiots have done pogba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Don't get the logic here. If it's so easy to win that you readily dismiss it, then surely a player of Pogba's immense and unquestionable ability won f***ing LOADS of them in 6 years...

he won the World Cup mate. Has Two serie a league titles as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
So from Eric … all the way through to Van Persie

And he is your favourite United player

f*** me.
I don’t see the problem.

I know these forums are you lots space but how do someone of you see yourselves.

you guys are not sort of blueprint , I’d be called rude and out of order if i summed up a few of you.

My opinions differ from yours but it’s not being I’m the weirdo. Definitely not

Unread 17-06-2022, 11:21 PM
dunk

Christ Marlo you’re a boring £#%&!ing imbecile. Turn it in.

Unread 17-06-2022, 11:23 PM
armchair

Quote:
I’m gonna scrutinise Bruno the way you idiots have done pogba.
good. how many threads a DAY are we talking?

Unread 17-06-2022, 11:53 PM
Stickman

Bruno is Shit a lot of the time, or certainly was last season. He’s a “number 10”.

Pogba is not.

Why the constant comparison?

Unread 17-06-2022, 11:59 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Bruno is Shit a lot of the time, or certainly was last season. He’s a “number 10”.

Pogba is not.

Why the constant comparison?
Pogba is more a number 10 than a holding midfielder. It was madness playing him as if he was keane or vierra.

Unread 18-06-2022, 12:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Pogba is more a number 10 than a holding midfielder. It was madness playing him as if he was keane or vierra.
He’s just a shit number 10 too.

Football is Pogba’s side hustle.

Unread 18-06-2022, 12:04 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’s just a shit number 10 too.

Football is Pogba’s side hustle.
if you put the support systems around him he's a gem.