United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
- £#%&! taking a point, we've beaten much better. I'll be gutted if we don't win, and am actually expecting a 3+ goal margin.

- Jose? Playing attacking football? Against Liverpool?

Need your head checked. It'll be 2 banks of 5 with the ref as their 2nd keeper.

- Absolutely. They have won 8 games in a row now (6 in the league) but they dont really dominate games. I watched them against Spurs, West Brom and West Ham and the way they play really doesnt faze me. I can't see them deploying the same game plan as they did at Anfield as the crowd just won't allow it and Mourinho knows that if he does and it backfires he will be up slack alley. Tactically I think Klopp is superior to Jose and we will see it on Sunday, Mourinho just gets more plaundits because he's not what you would call an attacking manager which somehow equates to being more switched on tactically. I fancy us by a couple of goals to be honest. Any gamblers out there, we are currently at 12/5 with them at 11/10 which is astounding quite frankly.

- If they try to attack us, we will massacre them. That is how good they are.

- Take a point?

£#%&! that. If we go there and get a point, I'll be pissed. They're no great shakes. It'll be like dropping points at any other mid table team, and I'm not being facetious at all. I'm deadly serious. We should be going there to get 3 points. We're better than them and that's all there is to it.

- Absolutely, take a point my arse. We're a better team than they are and we've shown that all season so far. Our players will be well up for this. We've beaten City, Chelsea and Arsenal already this season...all of whom are better than Utd. They're on a good run, during which they really haven't had any genuinely tough fixtures at all (bar the Spurs game, though they were pitiful that day). Mourinho's tactics at Anfield tell you all you need to know about the level of both sides.

Love it when they go in confident, fall out should be great if we deliver the goods.

Apparently during the countless times mourinho has beaten liverpool his teams have never attacked. They're gonna beat us by 3+ goals and they're much better than us despite not even beating us when we were in our worst period and they were in their best. The guy who said we don't dominate games obviously hasn't watched most of our games this season.
£#%&!ing hell..That's like a series of responses by you on here....

Unread 10-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers

- Absolutely. They have won 8 games in a row now (6 in the league) but they dont really dominate games. I watched them against Spurs, West Brom and West Ham and the way they play really doesnt faze me. I can't see them deploying the same game plan as they did at Anfield as the crowd just won't allow it and Mourinho knows that if he does and it backfires he will be up slack alley. Tactically I think Klopp is superior to Jose and we will see it on Sunday, Mourinho just gets more plaundits because he's not what you would call an attacking manager which somehow equates to being more switched on tactically. I fancy us by a couple of goals to be honest. Any gamblers out there, we are currently at 12/5 with them at 11/10 which is astounding quite frankly.
#plaundits

Unread 10-01-2017, 12:25 AM
magic_cantona

'Slack alley' ffs

Automatically think of Cliff Thorburn and boat videos when I hear that.

Unread 10-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Sparky***

We've lost one more game of football all season than they have but apparently we're shit and they're brilliant?

Ok then.

Unread 10-01-2017, 12:50 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We've lost one more game of football all season than they have but apparently we're shit and they're brilliant?

Ok then.
Maybe their lack of class as supporters, has rubbed off on Klopp?

Or, am I being an absolute idiot by giving a very small amount of credit to a grinning ponce?

Unread 10-01-2017, 03:18 AM
plopborsky

Quote:

Ok then.
oh hello

Unread 10-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Zorg

Quote:

Ok then.
Tbf these are the people who get all misty-eyed over their legendary £#%&!-all conquering 2009 side.

Unread 10-01-2017, 09:22 AM
Billy Redface

'Tactically, I think Klopp is better than Mourinho'

Unread 10-01-2017, 12:04 PM
Parlabane

Yep Koop the master tactician - seems his main tactic is - just run around a lot

Unread 10-01-2017, 12:52 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
Yep Koop the master tactician - seems his main tactic is - just run around a lot
He'd have loved McManaman nqat.

Unread 10-01-2017, 02:21 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
Shouting "Boom" and gurning like a @#%&! > setting up for specific opponents

Unread 10-01-2017, 02:58 PM
AnthonyMartial

Would love an early goal in this.

The scousers can't defend and I can see us scoring 3 like the last 2 league matches at old trafford against them under Van Gaal interestingly enough.

Hopefully might give us the edge for the likely league cup final as well.

Unread 10-01-2017, 03:12 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial

The scousers can't defend and I can see us scoring 3 like the last 2 league matches at old trafford against them under Van Gaal interestingly enough.

Unread 10-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Unread 10-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 10-01-2017, 03:22 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:

Unread 10-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Jethro

Unread 10-01-2017, 03:25 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 10-01-2017, 03:32 PM
AnthonyMartial

I'm just extremely confident ad I don't see why we shouldn't be at this moment.

If we can manage 3 goals against them on two seperate occasions under van gaal then why nt under mourinho with the addition of Zlat, pogba and mickey.

I know they've improved under klopp but not really defensively.

Unread 10-01-2017, 03:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
I'm just extremely confident ad I don't see why we shouldn't be at this moment.

If we can manage 3 goals against them on two seperate occasions under van gaal then why nt under mourinho with the addition of Zlat, pogba and mickey.

I know they've improved under klopp but not really defensively.
Because we've scored 3 or more in a league match only four times all season?
Closed Thread