Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2007, 10:03 AM
El Calafate

p.s. smith is on his way to boro. nft.

Unread 25-07-2007, 10:51 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
the way rossi has been treated is a £#%&!ing disgrace ..

@#%&!s like smith and hong kong £#%&!ing phooey geting a game b4 him is a £#%&!ing joke
I don't agree with you often but you're right there.

Unread 25-07-2007, 10:54 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
I don't agree with you often but you're right there.
you have agreed with me alot recently

Unread 25-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:
you have agreed with me alot recently
I have and I apologise, you're the voice of this forum.

Unread 25-07-2007, 10:58 AM
24hr Leavesey

With regards to Dong, Fergie is expecting big things from him this season - don't hear him talking about Rossi in the same respect

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:37 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
With regards to Dong, Fergie is expecting big things from him this season - don't hear him talking about Rossi in the same respect
everybody can see rossi's talent - the questions are about his suitability to the english game. in dong's case, no-one can see the talent so fergie has to say something.

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:39 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
everybody can see rossi's talent - the questions are about his suitability to the english game. in dong's case, no-one can see the talent so fergie has to say something.
S'pose. Still, doesn't look good for Rossi does it ?

The fact that he's had virtually zero chance to stake a claim is a real puzzler, wonder if he's pissed Fergie off in some way ?

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
I think concerns remain over his stature and ability to cut it physically in the Premiership, but few are questioning his technical attributes and intelligence around the box.
As I said before, eventually he was giving as good as he got in the reverses.

Reverses? What?

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:45 AM
antonin jablonsky

"The way Fergie is treating them is a disgrace". Honestly some of you £#%&!wits wanna get a grip and stop acting like girls. Oh and Leavesy, I congratulate on derivuing such doom from a rather positive statement. For £#%&!s sake are you lot on a collective periopd or summat?

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:48 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
"The way Fergie is treating them is a disgrace". Honestly some of you £#%&!wits wanna get a grip and stop acting like girls. Oh and Leavesy, I congratulate on derivuing such doom from a rather positive statement. For £#%&!s sake are you lot on a collective periopd or summat?

Doom from Rossi point of view in my opinion, not United's.

I feel for the poor @#%&!, he's getting £#%&!ed around something fierce.

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:51 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Doom from Rossi point of view in my opinion, not United's.

I feel for the poor @#%&!, he's getting £#%&!ed around something fierce.
Is he £#%&! "getting £#%&!ed around"? What the £#%&! are you talking about? Fergie is doing hat he thinks is best for the players development and clearly states that he has a future at the club in the comments at the sgtart of this thread. How the £#%&! you've managed to thread this together into a moment of wailing and gnashing of teeth I have no £#%&!ing idea. It's unbelievable.

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:54 AM
puressence

dong will never ever make it anywhere in the premiership hes £#%&!ing dog£#%&! .. and you can qoute me on that

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
dong will never ever make it anywhere in the premiership hes £#%&!ing dog£#%&! .. and you can qoute me on that
So £#%&!ing what? We all know why he's on this tour, Patrk went too and he's out 'til after Christmas.. Rossi, Pique and Anderson didn't go 'cos Fergie thought that was the best way to get them ready for the season. Rossi played yesterday for the reserves and scored. What is the £#%&!in' problem? Do you know better than Fergie that Rossi going to China would've done him more good than staying at home. I don't claim to know this 'cos I didn't bring Scholes and Giggs through a youth team. £#%&!s sake, some of you are idiotic in striving for sticks to beat Fergie with.

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:58 AM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Is he £#%&! "getting £#%&!ed around"? What the £#%&! are you talking about? Fergie is doing hat he thinks is best for the players development and clearly states that he has a future at the club in the comments at the sgtart of this thread. How the £#%&! you've managed to thread this together into a moment of wailing and gnashing of teeth I have no £#%&!ing idea. It's unbelievable.

Alright Mavis, calm down.

Fergie is doing whats best for United in this case, not Rossi - of that I'm certain.

What am I talking about ? As far as press statements go, Rossi's future is up in the air moreso than any other player at United. If that's all we have to go on, then imo Rossi is finished at United.

If Tevez had signed as per normal Rossi wouldn't be here now.

My opinions, no need to pop an artery

Unread 25-07-2007, 11:59 AM
puressence

Quote:
So £#%&!ing what? We all know why he's on this tour, Patrk went too and he's out 'til after Christmas.. Rossi, Pique and Anderson didn't go 'cos Fergie thought that was the best way to get them ready for the season. Rossi played yesterday for the reserves and scored. What is the £#%&!in' problem? Do you know better than Fergie that Rossi going to China would've done him more good than staying at home. I don't claim to know this 'cos I didn't bring Scholes and Giggs through a youth team. £#%&!s sake, some of you are idiotic in striving for sticks to beat Fergie with.
reguarding rossi im not just talking about this tour im talking in general ..hes being overlooked shipped about and @#%&!s like smith and dong are getting playing time in the first time when they havent got half the talent of rossi

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:01 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Alright Mavis, calm down.

Fergie is doing whats best for United in this case, not Rossi - of that I'm certain.

What am I talking about ? As far as press statements go, Rossi's future is up in the air moreso than any other player at United. If that's all we have to go on, then imo Rossi is finished at United.

If Tevez had signed as per normal Rossi wouldn't be here now.

My opinions, no need to pop an artery
You are talking shite, you obviously didn't even read the comments made by Fergie at the start of this thread. He's being very positive about Rossi. How do you know what is best for Rossi better than Fergie? I'll tell you, you don't, you just wanna have a pop at fergie and indulge in a bit of "woe is me" behaviour, it's pathetic.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:03 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
reguarding rossi im not just talking about this tour im talking in general ..hes being overlooked shipped about and @#%&!s like smith and dong are getting playing time in the first time when they havent got half the talent of rossi
Smith is 26 for £#%&!s sake, Dong is 23. Rossi has been treated exactly like other young players at the club including Evans, Pique and Simpson. They've gone on loan and now they are back, with Fergie very positive about them, where's the problem? There is none, it's just another desperate and ridiculous, have a pop at Fergie sesh, with boringly added Smith slating.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:08 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
You are talking shite, you obviously didn't even read the comments made by Fergie at the start of this thread. He's being very positive about Rossi. How do you know what is best for Rossi better than Fergie? I'll tell you, you don't, you just wanna have a pop at fergie and indulge in a bit of "woe is me" behaviour, it's pathetic.
I'm 100% pro fergie, I'm not getting into a rant with you AJ, but for you and your families sake...

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:10 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I'm 100% pro fergie, I'm not getting into a rant with you AJ, but for you and your families sake...

Oh well that's sorted me hasn't it. That picture destroys the fact you basically just went all woe is me for no reason and ignored Fergies very positive comments about Rossi. You really are a devastating debater with the ability to post a picture like that.

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:15 PM
puressence

Quote:
Smith is 26 for £#%&!s sake, Dong is 23. Rossi has been treated exactly like other young players at the club including Evans, Pique and Simpson. They've gone on loan and now they are back, with Fergie very positive about them, where's the problem? There is none, it's just another desperate and ridiculous, have a pop at Fergie sesh, with boringly added Smith slating.
rubbish bedders it was ony lastweek ferie said rossi will probably be sold .. if hes trying to sell smith why is he on tour and what the £#%&! has dong done to desreve a £#%&!ing contract at utd , and please dont insult my intelligence by saying hes there just sell shirts .we already sell enough without dongs help..
Closed Thread