Originally Posted by koppas
It is a photoshop.
Even the video?

Unread 25-07-2007, 10:12 AM
m14red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
How about i stab you , you @#%&!
It appears we have a scouser in our midst, sticking up for his brethren the only way he knows how. Damn this infiltration and the subsequent dilution of our once great city and football team with sub-human scum who don't know how to use their fists.

Unread 25-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Sparky***

Haha. That's proper school playground stuff, never gets old.

And M14red, cheer up you miserable sod.

Unread 25-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Macca1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
It appears we have a scouser in our midst, sticking up for his brethren the only way he knows how. Damn this infiltration and the subsequent dilution of our once great city and football team with sub-human scum who don't know how to use their fists.
I suspect you are a scouse hiding your true colours the only way you can when your backs to the wall.

Your writing dosen't even carry a manc sway go £#%&! your self you little @#%&!

Unread 25-07-2007, 02:20 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Even the video?
If you show me the video I'll believe you but that prank was done on Rio in a video promoting the new kit on manutd.com

You can tell its fake due to the players "on his right" being so close to him during a presentation.

Trust me, I am a photoshop king.

Unread 25-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
If you show me the video I'll believe you but that prank was done on Rio in a video promoting the new kit on manutd.com

You can tell its fake due to the players "on his right" being so close to him during a presentation.

Trust me, I am a photoshop king.
Video was on the previous page, you can see the players to the right of Ronaldo, and see Rooney behind him:

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
do you think the same of wayne for doing this...

[youtube]fY5D4qwF4w0[/youtube]

Unread 25-07-2007, 02:35 PM
m14red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
I suspect you are a scouse hiding your true colours the only way you can when your backs to the wall.

Your writing dosen't even carry a manc sway go £#%&! your self you little @#%&!
Look here, mickey. I've had more run-ins with you and your mate stanley that you've had hot dinners so I suggest you put a cork in your flem-spouting gob and realise you've been WUMmed like a good un. and you sparky.
Closed Thread