United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:47 AM
evian

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Rio missed a drug test and 3 years later you still call him a @#%&!.
ferdinand's @#%&!hood has very little to do with the missed drugs test.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:49 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by evian
Oh, I thought that was the entire reason. Presumably it's summat to do with his being our best defender then 'cos those are the only 2 major United related things I can think of regarding Rio.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:54 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
to me wanting a move to city would be worse ...

as for smith its the whole package mate everthing about him as a person and a player .was never good enough for us ever . he hated us b4 he joined and his true character came out by £#%&!ing off the sheep for the team he and they hate . a complete @#%&!
If a player wanted to go to City that desperately I couldn't hate them, I'd find it too funny.

As for Smith, never wanted him at OT purely because he is just not good enough. Can't fault his attitude while he's been here though. He's given us 100% every time he ran out. The trouble is, 100% of smith is about 20% of Rooney

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:55 AM
puressence

Quote:
the man is an utter utter @#%&!. just look at his past behaviour: we bought him, were paying him wages and he still turned up 6 weeks late so he could enjoy a jolly up of olympic proportions. then there's getting injured, taking the wages but rushing back so he could play at the world cup thereby ruining him for the next season. and last but not least the nazi war criminal past. he's worth nowhere near £6.8M and if he wants to go let him go. @#%&!.
didnt ronaldo also play in those olympics

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:56 AM
Zorg

Is it actually true that he's threatening to take it to court?
I've heard nothing but mere speculation up to now.

I'm ready to be correct if anyone has a quote about it though.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:57 AM
The Return of JC

This is still all speculation.

There's no indication that Heinze is engineering a move away.

Things are getting heated and ugly, but all the remarks are speculative and Heinze still hasn't really said anything and I'm sure he won't until he returns from holiday.

The article on here yesterday from the MEN suggested he wanted to stay. He's said very little else on the issue aside from dropping Liverpool's name in a list of names.

I don't think we should be mispelling on the bedsheets until something concrete develops regarding his intentions.

Oh, and don't take the word of slimey £#%&!ers like agents and lawyers.

I get the impression Fergie wants to speak to him one on one and then we'll see what's what.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Re: the word '@#%&!hood'. I like it.

nft.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:58 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Is it actually true that he's threatening to take it to court?
I've heard nothing but mere speculation up to now.

I'm ready to be correct if anyone has a quote about it though.
Well according to some of todays press, Liverpool want to take us to court over one of our players who we have not given them permission to talk to. Honestly it's about as blatant a tapping up case as can be imagined.

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:05 AM
evian

Quote:
didnt ronaldo also play in those olympics
as far as i know, ronaldo's ancestors weren't burning jews in gas ovens. if there was any justice in the world grandpa heinze would have hung at nuremberg and the world would have been saved his nancy boy grandson.

zorg, thank you. i'm here all week.

note to lawyers, allegedly. i'm joking.

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:06 AM
evian

Quote:
Well according to some of todays press, Liverpool want to take us to court over one of our players who we have not given them permission to talk to. Honestly it's about as blatant a tapping up case as can be imagined.
the dippers have no legal ground to contest. the lawyers will be the nancyboy's.

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:09 AM
puressence

Quote:
as far as i know, ronaldo's ancestors weren't burning jews in gas ovens. if there was any justice in the world grandpa heinze would have hung at nuremberg and the world would have been saved his nancy boy grandson.

zorg, thank you. i'm here all week.

note to lawyers, allegedly. i'm joking.
so what gabbys ancestors did makes him a @#%&! ..come on mate thats a bit harsh

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:15 AM
evian

Quote:
so what gabbys ancestors did makes him a @#%&! ..come on mate thats a bit harsh
of course it's harsh. it's probably not true too. but it's a good stick to beat him with, the ungrateful @#%&!.

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:17 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
the dippers have no legal ground to contest. the lawyers will be the nancyboy's.
That's exactly what I thought but there are stories today saying Liverpool are getting their lawyers involved.

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:31 AM
evian

Quote:
That's exactly what I thought but there are stories today saying Liverpool are getting their lawyers involved.
the chancers probably phoned up one of those no win ,no fee firms.
Closed Thread