United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2007, 07:35 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Default Liverpool call in the lawyers (from the Guardian)

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_...src=rss&feed=5

'Sir Alex Ferguson, has insisted he will not sell to his arch-rivals, who are expected to be strong contenders for the Premier League title

Ha ha ha ha ha that journo has a real sense of humour

Unread 24-07-2007, 07:47 AM
Whalefish

They will be IMO.

Whilst it's good to see the stance from Utd I suspect we'll eventually sell him for a little over the £6.8million being quoted.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
They will be IMO.

Whilst it's good to see the stance from Utd I suspect we'll eventually sell him for a little over the £6.8million being quoted.
7 Million and him tearing his cruciate in his first game for them would be lovely imo.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:09 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
They will be IMO.

I £#%&!ing hope so. 6.8m for 29 year old heinze is a great deal. another 6m for smith and we have recouped the money spent on hargreaves.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:10 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
7 Million and him tearing his cruciate in his first game for them would be lovely imo.
better would be to score a own goal at the kop end in 90th minute against us.

then the whole merseyside will be up in arms saying it was a conspiracy theory by us by letting heinze join them and giving money to score own goals.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:13 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
better would be to score a own goal at the kop end in 90th minute against us.

then the whole merseyside will be up in arms saying it was a conspiracy theory by us by letting heinze join them and giving money to score own goals.
Tears his cruciate and when collapsing the ball hits him in the face from a Carragher clearance and bounces past Reina in the 90th minute.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:14 AM
puressence

I Hope He Stays

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I Hope He Stays
Hates Rio loves Livepool bound Gabby.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:18 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
I Hope He Stays
bit late for that now though dont you think? i dont want to sell him to those £#%&!ers though, he's just a bit too good for them.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:21 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I Hope He Stays
You are an interesting character aren't you effers. Rio and Smith are @#%&!s who you want rid of 'cos of [percieved past "misdeeds", yet Gabby who is threatening to sue the club so he can go to the dippers, him you want to stay? Very odd indeed.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:22 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
You are an interesting character aren't you effers. Rio and Smith are @#%&!s who you want rid of 'cos of [percieved past "misdeeds", yet Gabby who is threatening to sue the club so he can go to the dippers, him you want to stay? Very odd indeed.
if he goes he goes i love the bloke . £#%&!nose what ill do with my signed argie shirt from him ..

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Crumps

Quote:
if he goes he goes i love the bloke . £#%&!nose what ill do with my signed argie shirt from him ..
You truly are an enigma. Don't ever change though we love you for it.

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:27 AM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

Quote:
Maybe you could put it in your wardrobe?

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
That's strange though and a bit contradictory or even hypocritical don't you think. I mean is there anything a player could do that's worse than what Gabby is currently doing? Actually suing United to engineer a move to the dippers?

Unread 24-07-2007, 08:30 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
He played with heart but he can never play for MUFC again now.

Keep the shirt for now, it'll be worth a small fortune when the argies win the world cup in Africa, well presuming Heinze is still in the squad then...

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:21 AM
puressence

Quote:
That's strange though and a bit contradictory or even hypocritical don't you think. I mean is there anything a player could do that's worse than what Gabby is currently doing? Actually suing United to engineer a move to the dippers?
he could try and engineer a move to city

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:24 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
he could try and engineer a move to city
That isn't as bad as the dippers. Nowhere near. I'm not having a pop by the way, just saying you aren't entirely consistent on what constitutes unforguivable behaviour from a player. I'm still not sure what it is Smith did? Is it purely that he played for Leeds?

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:26 AM
puressence

Quote:
That isn't as bad as the dippers. Nowhere near. I'm not having a pop by the way, just saying you aren't entirely consistent on what constitutes unforguivable behaviour from a player. I'm still not sure what it is Smith did? Is it purely that he played for Leeds?
to me wanting a move to city would be worse ...

as for smith its the whole package mate everthing about him as a person and a player .was never good enough for us ever . he hated us b4 he joined and his true character came out by £#%&!ing off the sheep for the team he and they hate . a complete @#%&!

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:30 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
to me wanting a move to city would be worse ...

as for smith its the whole package mate everthing about him as a person and a player .was never good enough for us ever . he hated us b4 he joined and his true character came out by £#%&!ing off the sheep for the team he and they hate . a complete @#%&!
To be fair to Smith though, he wasn't good enough but he had abrilliant attitude and always gave 100% for the shirt and Rio missed a drug test and 3 years later you still call him a @#%&!. Fergie, well I'm not entirely sure why he's a @#%&! in your eyes, yet Gabby is trying to force a move to our most hated rivals and you still love him. You'd have to admit, that isn't consistent and might be a bit hypocritical.

Unread 24-07-2007, 09:45 AM
evian

the man is an utter utter @#%&!. just look at his past behaviour: we bought him, were paying him wages and he still turned up 6 weeks late so he could enjoy a jolly up of olympic proportions. then there's getting injured, taking the wages but rushing back so he could play at the world cup thereby ruining him for the next season. and last but not least the nazi war criminal past. he's worth nowhere near £6.8M and if he wants to go let him go. @#%&!.
Closed Thread