United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-05-2007, 08:27 AM
The Trooper

Another thing you need to look at is, at the end of last season Fergie said we had a FULL yes full squad out on loan, he said that won't be happening again... so I'd say probably half of them will be on the road in the next few weeks... Probably look at £1m for the more mediocre of them, Richardson to Sheff Utd maybe for about 3-5m, Heinze (Please God, No), to Real for 5-6m
Personally it would be Tweety for me, 4-5m.

Unread 31-05-2007, 08:28 AM
withoutkillinganyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
The rejects don't add up to the fees. Who else is out?
Quote:
Avoid the question if you wish.
Quote:
You're missing the point. The club is in debt. Who, as well as the make-weights, will be sold to buy these new boys?
Quote:
Some other high profile clubs are in debt but not in the same way, i.e. paying for players or a new ground and not paying the debt the 'owner' incurred on 'buying' the club. I've no idea who will be on the way. I asked a question about it. It's speculation of course, where have I mentioned any fact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
Are you speculating or do you have facts?
Quote:
Who said all the high-priced players would be going? I asked a serious question. Any chance you could even try to answer it? And yes, I understand all about the history of the club. I've no previous with you shyteds, but you're sounding incredibly bitter.
First of all, why the £#%&!ing doom??? you sound exactly like my mate, whinges about everything united these day.
i bet you said right up untill the chelsea/newcastle match that we wouldnt win the league, well look we have.

we have signed 2 potential world class player, both very young. we will more than likely gewt hargreaves too, that is 3 quality buys.

when the glazers took over we were promised 25 million a year on transfers, we havent had any net spend thus far, who is to say this 50 million hasnt been saved from all the money e havent spent??

of course the club is in debt, and players may be sold, but i think everyone is of the assuption these deals are a few million downpayments and extra payments over the coming years,so.................................. players wont necessarily be sold right away, they could be sold next year or the year after, maybe depending on our success, trophies in you money,

who the £#%&! knows??? maybe we'll sell rooney and ronnie tomorrow, fact of the matter is we dont know what the £#%&! way the glazers are working this, im sure there will be a sting in the tail somewhere, but for once lets enjoy the moment, were not used to united coming out on top in the transfer market!

Unread 31-05-2007, 08:29 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Trooper
Another thing you need to look at is, at the end of last season Fergie said we had a FULL yes full squad out on loan, he said that won't be happening again... so I'd say probably half of them will be on the road in the next few weeks... Probably look at £1m for the more mediocre of them, Richardson to Sheff Utd maybe for about 3-5m, Heinze (Please God, No), to Real for 5-6m
Personally it would be Tweety for me, 4-5m.

He'd be first out the door if it were up to me.Did you see his 'i'm going nowhere' statement the other day?I hope he goes.

Richardson HAS to go.Has to.

Please.

Unread 31-05-2007, 08:37 AM
The Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He'd be first out the door if it were up to me.Did you see his 'i'm going nowhere' statement the other day?I hope he goes.

Richardson HAS to go.Has to.

Please.

Was having this conversation with my mate last night, IMO letting Heinze go before Tweety would be BAD business, It's the only position were we are REALLY strong atm. Keeping Heinze, with Evra and O'Shea as fill in would e the best thing us next season, rotate them and we'd be fresh on the left every game, same with left wing, Giggs & Nani. Centre Mid, don't even ant to start there, Totally Fresh every game with a 4 from 8 option, Just a forward needed and maybe a right back, we struggled when G.Nev was injured, but even that doesn't scare me too much, with the loanees back.

Unread 31-05-2007, 08:40 AM
antonin jablonsky

I don't see major names going personally. Gabby obviously wants out so he'll go, maybe Goldfish too. Then it'll just be Soul Glo, maybe O' shea depending on Fergies view of Pique, I'd let Smith go too.

Unread 31-05-2007, 08:42 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Trooper
Was having this conversation with my mate last night, IMO letting Heinze go before Tweety would be BAD business, It's the only position were we are REALLY strong atm. Keeping Heinze, with Evra and O'Shea as fill in would e the best thing us next season, rotate them and we'd be fresh on the left every game, same with left wing, Giggs & Nani. Centre Mid, don't even ant to start there, Totally Fresh every game with a 4 from 8 option, Just a forward needed and maybe a right back, we struggled when G.Nev was injured, but even that doesn't scare me too much, with the loanees back.

Agree.

I'm even happy with Fletch staying.There's options now.

It's £#%&!ing great.

Unread 31-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Whalefish

Gabby wants to leave. I can see one from O'Shea and Tweetie going too with Evans being back up for Evra.

If Rossi is getting a chance next year I think we could see the back of Saha AND Smith but personally I'd only like to see one sold.

Unread 31-05-2007, 08:50 AM
The Trooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Gabby wants to leave. I can see one from O'Shea and Tweetie going too with Evans being back up for Evra.

If Rossi is getting a chance next year I think we could see the back of Saha AND Smith but personally I'd only like to see one sold.

Talking about that as well... Saha for me...

I'm sorry but if, as Fergie said at the end of the season "He's not mentally fit" Excuse £#%&!in' me, not mentally fit? You play for the biggest team in the world, we're CHAMPIONS! and not mentally fit?

£#%&! off. Solskjaer wasn't mentally fit, but he still put the £#%&!in' shirt on and gave 100%.

Unread 31-05-2007, 09:00 AM
elephantstone

Simpson, Richardson, Heinze, Ole Gunnar (retires), Brown, Smith and Rossi plus a handful of juniors could possibly go

Unread 31-05-2007, 12:42 PM
shyteds

Quote:
Who said all the high-priced players would be going? I asked a serious question. Any chance you could even try to answer it? And yes, I understand all about the history of the club. I've no previous with you shyteds, but you're sounding incredibly bitter.
Not bitter at all Roxy and i certainly done have an axe to grind with one of the more astute posters on the board, after all you did introduce me to the delights of JCC.

My answer was and still is

Some players will go in the summer, but the high profile players going would not make economic sense. What exactly has drawn these new signings to United. The history of the club. Yes. The potential to win things. Yes The assurances of the manager. Yes. A club stripped down to leave Lord Snooty as the most prised asset. Erm i don’t think so.

Unread 31-05-2007, 12:47 PM
shyteds

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Such as Hughes, Ince, Kanchelskis. Obviosuly that wored out well but everyone was shocked.

I personally beleive as NYSalford Red sais we'll be paying a deposit this year and there's plenty who can go who would probably make a large chunk up of that- doubt any really big names will go. It looks like good business but none are actually signed yet anyway so we'll see.

I do think certain issues needed to be addressed with the sale of the above players.

Hughes could not be guaranteed a first team place. Fair play to him. Fergie did try and re-sign him.

Ince manufactured his own move.

Kanchelskis was in a shed load of debt and his agent was instructed to help him out of the shit by getting a good sign on fee.

At the time I was gutted.

Unread 31-05-2007, 12:48 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Simpson, Richardson, Heinze, Ole Gunnar (retires), Brown, Smith and Rossi plus a handful of juniors could possibly go
Add Saha and Silvestre to that list...

Unread 31-05-2007, 12:51 PM
koppas

Lad at work reckons these signings mean Ronnie is off.

Unread 31-05-2007, 01:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Add Saha and Silvestre to that list...
Oh cheer up will you. It's a good day.

Unread 31-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
The rejects don't add up to the fees. Who else is out?
I think it's more a case: of who else will be coming in? Executives with bigger wallets i reckon.

Average fan getting priced out for these signings.

Unread 31-05-2007, 01:23 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
I think it's more a case: of who else will be coming in? Executives with bigger wallets i reckon.

Gloomy £#%&!er. Can we not have a day of giddyness on here, just this once, without the doomlords £#%&!ing it up. Tomorrow's another day.

Unread 31-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek

good post fat boy

Unread 31-05-2007, 01:29 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Beans will buy himself out for about 5 mil and soul glo will get binned off for roughly the same. Pique will stay in spain for a couple of mil and I heard that a couple of italian clubs are lining up bids in the 7 million range for rossi he has been that good at Parma.
I can't see any first teamer players being offloaded yet

Unread 31-05-2007, 02:20 PM
El Calafate

Ronaldo. nft.
Closed Thread