United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 02-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Allenby Chilton

Default Re: *Official* Arsenal v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What Way Will The Ref Screw Us Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
They'll try anything to stop us winning the league

Unread 02-05-2011, 10:10 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Arsenal v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What Way Will The Ref Screw Us Today

i used to listen to this and £#%&!ed it off when the abuism just got too daft to be even amusing. the latest episode...

Quote:
The Game Five - Episode 39 - Slap bigger bans on Fergie and co
ReleasedMay 02, 2011

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...st/id191105605

Unread 02-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Default Re: *Official* Arsenal v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and What Way Will The Ref Screw Us Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i used to listen to this and £#%&!ed it off when the abuism just got too daft to be even amusing. the latest episode...

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...st/id191105605
Don't know if he's on it this week but Patrick Barclay :£#%&!er:
"Vidic is the most over-rated player I've ever seen".

Unread 02-05-2011, 10:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
Don't know if he's on it this week but Patrick Barclay :£#%&!er:
"Vidic is the most over-rated player I've ever seen".
He can't have seen that many then, the embittered slapheaded @#%&!

Unread 03-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Tumescent Throb

tbh i'm just amazed that manchester united football club deem themselves fit to share the planet with the wonderful and wondrous footballing gods of barcelona