United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Cream

Default Jose - the absolute pop the ball.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...drid-barcelona

"Josep Guardiola is a fantastic coach," he said, "but I have won two Champions Leagues. He has won [only] one Champions League and that is one that would embarrass me. I would be ashamed to have won it with the scandal of Stamford Bridge and, if he wins it this year, it will be with the scandal of the Bernabéu. I hope that one day he can win a proper Champions League. Deep down, if they are good people, it cannot taste right for them. I hope one day Guardiola has the chance of winning a brilliant, clean championship with no scandal."

"We will go there with pride and respect for football. It is a world that sometimes disgusts me to live in and earn a living from, but it is my world. We have to go there without Pepe, who didn't do anything, without [the suspended] Ramos who did nothing, without a coach who can't be on the bench. It is impossible. And if we score a goal and open up the tie a little, they will just kill it again. Tonight we have seen that we do not have any chance."

Unread 28-04-2011, 10:52 AM
MJ Ramone

He's great ...He's a complete hypocrite & his players certainly aren't angels - Di Maria makes Nani look like Nobby Stiles ffs.
But to a certain extent he's bang on.

Guardiola pissed me off last night when the interviewer asked him about Real Madrid's conspiracy theories & he says "we don't give the red cards, you'll have to ask the Ref about that" - Yeah, technically you don't dish the cards out but you certainly make sure the Ref does.
Puyol, Alves, Pique, Xavi etc... absolute @#%&!s for demanding cards against their opponents.

Hopefully there'll be cards galore in the second leg - although I wouldn't want any key Barca players missing (assuming we get to the Final) - I wanna beat them with no £#%&!ing excuses.

Unread 28-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Tumescent Throb

he's dead right though isn't he?

Unread 28-04-2011, 10:55 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
He's great ...He's a complete hypocrite & his players certainly aren't angels - Di Maria makes Nani look like Nobby Stiles ffs.
But to a certain extent he's bang on.

Guardiola pissed me off last night when the interviewer asked him about Real Madrid's conspiracy theories & he says "we don't give the red cards, you'll have to ask the Ref about that" - Yeah, technically you don't dish the cards out but you certainly make sure the Ref does.
Puyol, Alves, Pique, Xavi etc... absolute @#%&!s for demanding cards against their opponents.

Hopefully there'll be cards galore in the second leg - although I wouldn't want any key Barca players missing (assuming we get to the Final) - I wanna beat them with no £#%&!ing excuses.
£#%&! that. it's a squad game. i couldn't give a £#%&! which of their slimey cheating £#%&!s misses the final.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:01 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he's dead right though isn't he?

Barca and Madrid can both £#%&! off as far as I'm concerned.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:02 AM
les vagas

has he forgot 04 with porto at O.T?

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:07 AM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy

Barca and Madrid can both £#%&! off as far as I'm concerned.
exactly. It's a continental European sort of thing, Portugal as well - which is why Ronnie and Nani have been our most persistent fannies in recent years.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:15 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Just like Rafa's rant.

Act the wounded party. Check

Claim opposition manager influences refs. Check

Name refs who have been influenced in the past. Check

All he missed out was a whine about kick off times but then in Spain they get to decide their own.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:16 AM
Sparky***

Let's hope messi tears his hamstring and xavi gets sent off in the next game.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:32 AM
red @rmy

I'm half and half with Jose tbh, I like him but I don't like his football style, add to that he doesn't give a £#%&! about upsetting anyone, I just can't see him at United.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
I'm half and half with Jose tbh, I like him but I don't like his football style, add to that he doesn't give a £#%&! about upsetting anyone, I just can't see him at United.
The FA would have a £#%&!ing field day.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
can't stand the little @#%&!. typical small man syndrome. would fit in well at the scousers.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
can't stand the little @#%&!. typical small man syndrome. would fit in well at the scousers.
THey hate him and he would come very close to winning a league with them so no thanks. Don't want him anywhere near any other english club tbh.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Ashley's Grime

Mourinho is a dispicable, cheating, lying shithouse.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:37 AM
redhegemony

A large bit of this maybe for home consumption to distract from their woeful performance and dire position against their biggest rivals.

Will be interesting to see what he does for the second leg - he could go on the attack on more likely hold firm for 60 minutes and try and snatch something and then go for broke.

What a waste of Ronaldo...

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:39 AM
beansy

Any highlights of last night's game?

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:41 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansy
Any highlights of last night's game?
all a bit like this

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

If they're out of it by 60 minutes into the game I hope he loses his marbles and gets his boys to cripple the likes of busquets and pedro and alves and half the team tbf greaselighting.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
A large bit of this maybe for home consumption to distract from their woeful performance and dire position against their biggest rivals.

Will be interesting to see what he does for the second leg - he could go on the attack on more likely hold firm for 60 minutes and try and snatch something and then go for broke.

What a waste of Ronaldo...
Bet he was £#%&!ing gutted when Mourinho got the job.

Said this week that he doesn't necessarily like playing in a side like this, but will do whatever the manager asks.

then there's the snide comments Jose made about him being from a trampy family when he was still at United.

GOOD. the £#%&!ing go-off.

Unread 28-04-2011, 11:45 AM
beansy

tbh, I'm getting sick of all this.

£#%&! messi, £#%&! ronaldo, £#%&! pepe, £#%&! jose, £#%&! xavi, £#%&! all those @#%&!s

we're united and we have Paul Scholes
Closed Thread