United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:12 PM
toseeunited

Talking Rio "merks" Wes while being interviewed for MUTV yesterday after the game - watch Carlos watching!!!

Didn't realise I had recorded this as well yesterday - heard about it today so ripped it from my sky+ box for all to see!

For anyone who thinks Rio is a @#%&! you don't have to watch it!

[dm]3JvfevepVRUlNiqiF[/dm]

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:16 PM
violater

i think was rooney who pushed him over.

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:16 PM
waynes ear's

wes "mr glass" brown out for season after Rio "merks" him

SELL THE @#%&!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Ben

haha quality

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:20 PM
toseeunited

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:20 PM
hickman2342

Carlos had a huge grin on his face

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Rex7

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

I agree. No one should be allowed to touch Wes and Saha ever. Whatever happened to the old baseball classic of the plate full of shaving cream in the face?

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:44 PM
m14red

you can laugh, but that @#%&! is earning 100k to do that sort of shite and he should be concentrating on his game. these preseason games are important for getting in the right place mentally, and as ever WGT is trying to disrupt the squad.

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:51 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
you can laugh, but that @#%&! is earning 100k to do that sort of shite and he should be concentrating on his game. these preseason games are important for getting in the right place mentally, and as ever WGT is trying to disrupt the squad.
do you think the same of wayne for doing this...

[youtube]fY5D4qwF4w0[/youtube]

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:53 PM
m14red

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited

see it's that sort of unforgivable scouse behaviour that makes a large proportion of United's true support think twice about that bin-dipping granny-stabber. maybe he would have scored more goals than one of our midfielders if he'd kept his focus up for the whole of the season. is it too much to ask? from a scouser, maybe it is.

Unread 24-07-2007, 10:56 PM
UnitedRoad

Quote:
see it's that sort of unforgivable scouse behaviour that makes a large proportion of United's true support think twice about that bin-dipping granny-stabber. maybe he would have scored more goals than one of our midfielders if he'd kept his focus up for the whole of the season. is it too much to ask? from a scouser, maybe it is.
WUM

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:09 AM
Macca1990

Quote:
How about i stab you , you @#%&!

Unread 25-07-2007, 12:20 AM
naes_sean

That Rio is a wild one!

Unread 25-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Crumps

Great stuff. Nice to see them enjoying themselves tbh.

Was a little concerened that Wez wasn't going to get up though.

Unread 25-07-2007, 07:27 AM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited

And to think someone off this forum told me that this was a photoshop job and didn't actually happen.

Nice one TSU

Unread 25-07-2007, 07:53 AM
believe

I have noticed over the last 6 months or so that team has more team spirit than any i have ever seen. If they keep there heads they could achieve some amazing things over the next few years.

Unread 25-07-2007, 08:05 AM
teflon_terry

Wes looks more and more like Ray Wilkins every day.

Unread 25-07-2007, 08:05 AM
dakpul

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I have noticed over the last 6 months or so that team has more team spirit than any i have ever seen. If they keep there heads they could achieve some amazing things over the next few years.
and most of it is down to rio believe it or not

Unread 25-07-2007, 08:09 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
And to think someone off this forum told me that this was a photoshop job and didn't actually happen.

Nice one TSU
It is a photoshop.

Unread 25-07-2007, 08:30 AM
borsuk

'i was gonna swear then but never mind'

pretty media savvy is our wes.
Closed Thread