Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:33 PM
denis lawless

Default Motd

teeth firmly gritted....fists clentched to the point of drawing blood

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Default Re: Motd

Don't do it to yourself Denis. Crack open a beer, get on You#@&%!, chill. Tomorrow is another day

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down Re: Motd

Can't be doing with it. I won't be watching.

I can only imagine the Football world is up in arms about the disgusting decisions that went Chelsea's way today??

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:37 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Don't do it to yourself Denis. Crack open a beer, get on You#@&%!, chill. Tomorrow is another day
i focus better if i have a sense of injustice burning away inside me

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i focus better if i have a sense of injustice burning away inside me
Angry £#%&! then

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:39 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Angry £#%&! then

elf and safety would have a field day

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:40 PM
tatty

If Gomez is a keeper i'm a top red.

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:43 PM
denis lawless

Angry Re: Motd

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Sparky***

good old motd having a good old chuckle at the latest diabolical decision going in the favour of the south west london shitbags.

hahaha, yeah it's hilarious isn't it lads....chortle, the biggest prize in english football potentially being decided by a bunch of raving incompetents.

hor hor hor.

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:48 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
good old motd having a good old chuckle at the latest diabolical decision going in the favour of the south west london shitbags.

hahaha, yeah it's hilarious isn't it lads....chortle, the biggest prize in english football potentially being decided by a bunch of raving incompetents.

hor hor hor.
ferie should show the players that clip before the match tomorrow and next week......

Unread 30-04-2011, 10:57 PM
MJ Ramone

Question Re: Motd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

hor hor hor.
Who was it? Hansen & Shearer?

This Title will be one of the sweetest of all time if we can see it through

Unread 30-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Unfortunately it's the price of being the biggest club in Britain and one of the biggest, if not the biggest, in the world. Nobody cares if it happens to lesser teams but with us it's big news. £#%&! the lot of em

Unread 30-04-2011, 11:37 PM
taff

here's a conspiracy theory. the 'respect' campaign is a law designed to create criminals rather than uphold standards. it gives the FA licence to penalise individuals under the jurisdiction of some imposed moral code, the existence of which only serves to manufacture controversy - rules are made to be broken, after all.

this in turn generates media discussion - newspaper columns, airtime for pundits, panel analysis and so on. the latter two are important because they frequently make use of technology via replays, camera angles etc. if there is a sure-fire way to reduce flashpoints in a game, it would be to implement the use of a clear system that provides an independent, unarguable decision when play has reached a grey area. penalty decisions, offsides, fouls? check the replay. no arguments.

if the authorities adopt technology as a means of settling decisions they are removing the arbitrary power from media stations and using it to quell controversy within the game, thereby leaving the commentators without purpose. pundits might have to talk intelligently about games, legions of hacks would be out of a job and the craven 'theatre' which these parasitic outlets all engineer and feed off would no longer exist. and because the footballing organisations are so deep in the £#%&!ing pockets of sky tv and their associates, we have a 'respect' campaign. so mind your language.

Unread 01-05-2011, 12:01 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

La Fours. I hear he even got 2 kills.
isn't that frequent Schwarzenegger collaborator Sven Ole Thorsen?

Unread 01-05-2011, 01:26 AM
wonky no

i like the fact that we can destroy those £#%&!ers with a simple win.

Unread 01-05-2011, 12:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
i like the fact that we can destroy those £#%&!ers with a simple win.
Yep, either today or next weekend will do

Unread 01-05-2011, 12:07 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yep, either today or next weekend will do
%@#$&!s.................I want 2 wins , nft

Unread 01-05-2011, 12:10 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
here's a conspiracy theory. the 'respect' campaign is a law designed to create criminals rather than uphold standards. it gives the FA licence to penalise individuals under the jurisdiction of some imposed moral code, the existence of which only serves to manufacture controversy - rules are made to be broken, after all.

this in turn generates media discussion - newspaper columns, airtime for pundits, panel analysis and so on. the latter two are important because they frequently make use of technology via replays, camera angles etc. if there is a sure-fire way to reduce flashpoints in a game, it would be to implement the use of a clear system that provides an independent, unarguable decision when play has reached a grey area. penalty decisions, offsides, fouls? check the replay. no arguments.

if the authorities adopt technology as a means of settling decisions they are removing the arbitrary power from media stations and using it to quell controversy within the game, thereby leaving the commentators without purpose. pundits might have to talk intelligently about games, legions of hacks would be out of a job and the craven 'theatre' which these parasitic outlets all engineer and feed off would no longer exist. and because the footballing organisations are so deep in the £#%&!ing pockets of sky tv and their associates, we have a 'respect' campaign. so mind your language.
Great post.

Unread 01-05-2011, 12:15 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up Re: Motd

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
%@#$&!s.................I want 2 wins , nft
is the correct answer

Unread 01-05-2011, 12:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote: