Default Schalke Home

looking for a pair if anyone hears of any p&tia

Unread 28-04-2011, 12:14 PM
wiganste

Default Re: Schalke Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
looking for a pair if anyone hears of any p&tia
Nightmare this one mate. Got a letter from United saying we need to scan our membership cards, bring the letter that they have sent and passports to gain entry into the stadium. No WUM.

Thing is, I've used Brodies details for my 2nd ticket - looks like I'll be £#%&!ed for using that one now,

Unread 28-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Ryan91

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Nightmare this one mate. Got a letter from United saying we need to scan our membership cards, bring the letter that they have sent and passports to gain entry into the stadium. No WUM.

Thing is, I've used Brodies details for my 2nd ticket - looks like I'll be £#%&!ed for using that one now,
I doubt they'll be checking ID at the turnstile.

I've picked up a Chelsea home ticket like this off a mate, can't see it being a problem.

Unread 28-04-2011, 04:59 PM
General Woundwort

RR, I've got a couple. If you're interested or want more details can you see if you can drop me a PM? I've had issues with sending/receiving PMs before mind. I think it's down to my low post count

Unread 28-04-2011, 06:46 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan91
I doubt they'll be checking ID at the turnstile.

I've picked up a Chelsea home ticket like this off a mate, can't see it being a problem.
They will, as they are testing out a new "system", to catch people out using junior tickets

Unread 28-04-2011, 07:16 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
They will, as they are testing out a new "system", to catch people out using junior tickets
I haven't seen or received anything about this. But - if this is the case - surely it would only apply to those who are using junior tickets? If they're checking everyone's tickets the ground will be 1/4 full at kick-off.

Unread 28-04-2011, 07:20 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
That's Stig £#%&!ed on a third point

Unread 28-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
I haven't seen or received anything about this. But - if this is the case - surely it would only apply to those who are using junior tickets? If they're checking everyone's tickets the ground will be 1/4 full at kick-off.
I've had the same for the Renters game. Got to take my membership, letter & some form of ID rather than getting a ticket and mine's an adult ticket.

Unread 28-04-2011, 08:10 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
I've had the same for the Renters game. Got to take my membership, letter & some form of ID rather than getting a ticket and mine's an adult ticket.
Sorry for being a bit dense Billy but could you talk me through this? I'm a tad concerned myself now because I'm taking a mate to the Renters game and his name isn't on the other ticket.

So you're not getting an actual ticket? My tickets are season tickets, I don't have a membership card. Could the new 'system' perhaps only apply to paper ticket holders?

Like I say, I haven't received the above notification and I couldn't show them a membership card if I wanted to.

Unread 28-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Sorry for being a bit dense Billy but could you talk me through this? I'm a tad concerned myself now because I'm taking a mate to the Renters game and his name isn't on the other ticket.

So you're not getting an actual ticket? My tickets are season tickets, I don't have a membership card. Could the new 'system' perhaps only apply to paper ticket holders?

Like I say, I haven't received the above notification and I couldn't show them a membership card if I wanted to.
It's for members like me who got a ticket through the ballot, not ST holders I guess. They aren't issuing paper tickets for the game, or at least not in the bit I'm in. Sounds like you'll be fine

Unread 28-04-2011, 08:26 PM
General Woundwort

Thumbs up Re: Schalke Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
It's for members like me who got a ticket through the ballot, not ST holders I guess. They aren't issuing paper tickets for the game, or at least not in the bit I'm in. Sounds like you'll be fine
Cool. This is starting to make more sense. Cheers chief.

Unread 29-04-2011, 03:17 PM
red_tedz

Quote:
RR, I've got a couple. If you're interested or want more details can you see if you can drop me a PM? I've had issues with sending/receiving PMs before mind. I think it's down to my low post count
Hi Mate did u say u had a pair for schalke?

let me know through the forum or drop me a email: [email protected]

Unread 30-04-2011, 08:08 AM
Bobda

Gone.

Unread 02-05-2011, 06:10 PM
General Woundwort

2 tickets still available but I'll need to know by Tuesday afternoon at the latest as I'd need to post.
Closed Thread