United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-02-2008, 06:55 PM
wonky no

Default cathy ferguson drawing a wage

some kind of compen because of fergies unsociable hours.

beggers belief

Unread 24-02-2008, 07:04 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Unread 24-02-2008, 07:54 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
some kind of compen because of fergies unsociable hours.

beggers belief
Eh? Whats this about?

Unread 24-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
it's Deidre Barlow.

Unread 24-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
it's Deidre Barlow.

Unread 24-02-2008, 08:12 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos

Class.

Unread 24-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
it's Deidre Barlow.

Unread 24-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Spiffy

Nah, Fergie's £4M per year compensate for his unsocial hours. First it was his brother, then his son and now his wife. The greedy @#%&!.

Unread 24-02-2008, 08:51 PM
captain scarlet

I am still ignorant. Any chance of a link?

Unread 24-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

I dont believe cathy ferguson is on the payrole, not even fergie would have the neck for that.

Unread 24-02-2008, 11:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
I dont believe cathy ferguson is on the payrole, not even fergie would have the neck for that.
even if she was/is remind me again what the @#%&!ing £#%&! it has to do with you

Unread 24-02-2008, 11:34 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

I must say I like the phrase '@#%&!ing £#%&!'.

Excellent.

Unread 24-02-2008, 11:55 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
even if she was/is remind me again what the @#%&!ing £#%&! it has to do with you
Ok. Well i'm a mancunian from trafford, i grew up with the club and have followed them my whole life, from standing on the stretford end as a boy, to watching us win the cup winners cup in rotterdam, to getting up at 5am to watch the game at the british ex-servicemans club in Vancouver, to discussing them on internet forums.

Then again forget all that, i dont need to justify myself to a post 99 numpty.

Unread 24-02-2008, 11:59 PM
dunk

It's not that uncommon for people in similar positions to SAF to have their Spouses paid by the same firm.

I've worked for 2 companies in which the directors wives were all on the payroll yet they were only ever seen at functions.

It wouldn't surprise me if she is on the payroll, there is reasoning behind it that I can't remember.

Unread 25-02-2008, 12:02 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
Ok. Well i'm a mancunian from trafford, i grew up with the club and have followed them my whole life, from standing on the stretford end as a boy, to watching us win the cup winners cup in rotterdam, to getting up at 5am to watch the game at the british ex-servicemans club in Vancouver, to discussing them on internet forums.

Then again forget all that, i dont need to justify myself to a post 99 numpty.
I was in Rotterdam you £#%&!tard, didn't see you there... no @#%&! in a lumberjack shirt, davy £#%&!in crockett hat and Molson beer jacket is ringing any bells here

Unread 25-02-2008, 06:24 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Eh? Whats this about?
well, at a guess i'd say it's an opportunity for people to call ferguson a @#%&!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Nah, Fergie's £4M per year compensate for his unsocial hours. First it was his brother, then his son and now his wife. The greedy @#%&!.
oh, look, there we go. and then for someone to come out with some sense
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's not that uncommon for people in similar positions to SAF to have their Spouses paid by the same firm.

I've worked for 2 companies in which the directors wives were all on the payroll yet they were only ever seen at functions.

It wouldn't surprise me if she is on the payroll, there is reasoning behind it that I can't remember.
there we are. well, that was nothing if not predictable, eh.

Unread 25-02-2008, 09:03 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
well, at a guess i'd say it's an opportunity for people to call ferguson a @#%&!oh, look, there we go. and then for someone to come out with some sensethere we are. well, that was nothing if not predictable, eh.
Impressive how you managed to predict posts after they've been made.

Borsuk, if Cathy is on the payroll, is this acceptable to you? As someone who dislikes the monarchy for amongst other things people being able to make moeny purely out of who their family is, I'd imagine you'd be outraged that season ticket holders money is going on Cathy whose hubby earns a mint anyway.

Unread 25-02-2008, 11:13 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Why does that make it ok? Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't a lot of junior office staff at Old Trafford made redundant a year ago?

Unread 25-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Father Christmas

It's all above board. No story here - move along...

Unread 25-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
It's all above board. No story here - move along...
By above board, do you mean that she isn't on the payroll or that she is and it's justified? I'd be interested in your justification if that's the case.

In answer to Dodger's question, yes quite a few were made redundant including a guy I knew who used to manage the museum. He was mid fifties and in all likelihood will never get a job paying that kind of cash again. Still, as long as Cathy is OK.
Closed Thread