United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2019, 12:51 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesper
Gooners for me, as I have one next door and he's a top bloke.

Unread 29-05-2019, 12:57 AM
jesper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Unread 29-05-2019, 02:03 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Old Trafford?

Unread 29-05-2019, 08:13 AM
redhegemony

Chelsea - they’re already in the CL so keeps the arse out - another kick in the %@#$&!s for them.

Unread 29-05-2019, 08:26 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesper
Gooners for me, as I have one next door and he's a top bloke.

Don't think it affects us at all, even if city got banned and Arse won, the extra CL place would go to another country iirc.
No there just wouldn't be an extra place. Arsenal would have qualified on league position if the berts were out.

Don't think I'll bother watching and it's not because we're not affected. The one we were in was the only one of these I've watched in years. I've usually been heartily sick of football by the time it comes around and this year is no exception.

As for Saturday £#%&! that

Unread 29-05-2019, 08:46 AM
Patty_b

I think I want Chelsea to win it.

Sarri wins the Europa League and goes on to manage Juventus.

Chelsea fans are ecstatic that Sarri leaves despite picking up some silverwear in his first season with a squad cobbled together by 3 different managers.

Lampard comes in.

Lampard guides Chelsea to a mid-table finish after losing their best player in the summer and not being able to replace him.

Sarri guides Juventus to Champions League glory.

Everyone points and laughs at Chelsea.

Unread 29-05-2019, 10:43 AM
red red robbo

I'm torn.

My instant reaction is Chelsea as I don't give a shit about them and their success has all been bankrolled by money stolen from Russian peasants.

But then it would be quite funny for Arsenal to actually win a European trophy the first season that Arsene isn't in charge

Unread 29-05-2019, 10:58 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 29-05-2019, 11:11 AM
silv

Quote:
terrifying.

Unread 29-05-2019, 11:18 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Gotta be pretty £#%&!ing stupid to wear a Mhiki shirt over there.

They deserve a shoeing.

Unread 29-05-2019, 11:23 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Gotta be pretty £#%&!ing stupid to wear a Mhiki shirt over there.

They deserve a shoeing.
they have worn them for a reaction, so maybe a good kick up the arse would have helped them get the attention that they were craving.

Unread 29-05-2019, 11:37 AM
windy waffles

Two fans already hospitalised. They've claimed it was rival fans fighting...

Unread 29-05-2019, 11:46 AM
waynes ear's

its on twitter. Was a right tear up

Unread 29-05-2019, 11:49 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Link?

Unread 29-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
I'm torn.

My instant reaction is Chelsea as I don't give a shit about them and their success has all been bankrolled by money stolen from Russian peasants.

But then it would be quite funny for Arsenal to actually win a European trophy the first season that Arsene isn't in charge
Natalie Imbruglia over here

Unread 29-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Time For Heroes

Arsenal to win this for me. I despise Chelsea and their shite fans with the same songs repeated over and over. I hate Hazard, Terry, Lamps and the boys. Plus if they win they'll have won as many European trophies as us

As someone says earlier, would also be funny if a Wengerless Arsenal win a trophy at last

Unread 29-05-2019, 12:28 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Kicked off when someone accidentally spilled someone's red wine on their white chinos.

Unread 29-05-2019, 01:32 PM
Arnold Muhren

Imagine scrapping in Azerbaijan. It’s an absolute backwards shithole with a horrendous human rights record, just imagine what the prisons are like..

Baku. Ffs in general. It’s not even on a map of Europe. Had to look at a map of the Middle East. It’s further east than Baghdad and Riyadh ffs. Whoever decided the location has had a few brown envelopes, nailed on.

Unread 29-05-2019, 01:37 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Imagine scrapping in Azerbaijan. It’s an absolute backwards shithole with a horrendous human rights record, just imagine what the prisons are like..

Baku. Ffs in general. It’s not even on a map of Europe. Had to look at a map of the Middle East. It’s further east than Baghdad and Riyadh ffs. Whoever decided the location has had a few brown envelopes, nailed on.
Stalin had his dacha in Baku. If it's good enough for uncle Joe it must be good enough for the UEFA Cup.

Unread 29-05-2019, 01:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Why the £#%&! would you want Chelsea !?!

Ewwwwww
Closed Thread