United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2019, 12:47 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Has a great 4th touch

Strong as an ox, occasionally very good, consistently misses good chances. I like him, just would prefer van nistleroy

Unread 03-03-2019, 01:17 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 03-03-2019, 01:21 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Strong as an ox
it was quite funny how bertrand just bounced off him (the dirty @#%&!).

Unread 03-03-2019, 01:38 AM
Why Don?

King of the stepover. Pleased for him scoring two good goals but he’s not a player I enjoy watching.

Unread 03-03-2019, 05:40 PM
MagnificentSeven

there's definitely a player in there but once martial's back he shouldn't be starting for us.

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:11 AM
saffers

If I see one more person on here refer to him as "the lump"

Disgusting tbh.

Im ashamed I doubted him. £#%&!ing warrior and goalmachine.

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:13 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
If I see one more person on here refer to him as "the lump"

Disgusting tbh.

Im ashamed I doubted him. £#%&!ing warrior and goalmachine.
I was saying “Luooovemp you”

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:18 AM
Vedder

Thumbs up

Beast

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:18 AM
sa7

Big Rom I apologise man. Fantastic tonight, an absolute Everest of a performance. Single handedly bullied their entire defence and showed Thiago Silva up for the overrated @#%&! he is.

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:19 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Big Rom I apologise man. Fantastic tonight, an absolute Everest of a performance. Single handedly bullied their entire defence and showed Thiago Silva up for the overrated @#%&! he is.

this is the key to him. he need s to be a bully

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:22 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Tiberian

Last couple of weeks with the injuries he has stepped up and been a leader. Whatever you think about his game you have to respect that, especially as he had been struggling, for all his limitations he understands his responsibilities.

Not a one off either, he had a great spell last year scoring key goals which pushed Utd into a good run and strong finish to the season. He looks fitter now, has lost weight, got some of his agility and burst back and his finishing has been exceptional these last few games.

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:24 AM
AK14

Looks a lot leaner now

Always like the big man ..

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:25 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Last couple of weeks with the injuries he has stepped up and been a leader. Whatever you think about his game you have to respect that, especially as he had been struggling, for all his limitations he understands his responsibilities.

Not a one off either, he had a great spell last year scoring key goals which pushed Utd into a good run and strong finish to the season. He looks fitter now, has lost weight, got some of his agility and burst back and his finishing has been exceptional these last few games.
Spot on.

We know he isn't a great footballer.... but he's better than he's shown up to the last week.

As you say, he looks fitter. I think the shift he put in against Liverpool did him the power of good. Can't argue with six goals in seven days

He looks more like he does when he plays for Belgium.

When he's confident, all the other aspects of his game are better.

Fair play to the big lugg

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:31 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Spot on.

We know he isn't a great footballer.... but he's better than he's shown up to the last week.

As you say, he looks fitter. I think the shift he put in against Liverpool did him the power of good. Can't argue with six goals in seven days

He looks more like he does when he plays for Belgium.

When he's confident, all the other aspects of his game are better.

Fair play to the big lugg
There is a lot to like about him in terms of personality and attitude. Sanchez in comparison has always felt like a mercenary who doesn't fit in. Flaws and all Lukaku has kept fighting and earning respect.

Awful footballer at times, but the game has never just been about ability.

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
There is a lot to like about him in terms of personality and attitude. Sanchez in comparison has always felt like a mercenary who doesn't fit in. Flaws and all Lukaku has kept fighting and earning respect.

Very true. He seems desperate to do well and recognises he has a lot to prove. There's an ambition there.

He's playing his way in to future plans too. You wouldn't want to sell him on this form.

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:43 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Very true. He seems desperate to do well and recognises he has a lot to prove. There's an ambition there.

He's playing his way in to future plans too. You wouldn't want to sell him on this form.
He has character.

You know what?

I like him.

We need 5-6 players for the front 3 and he has enough to offer, nqat.

Rashers, Lingard, Martial, Lukaku and a young buck to replace Sanchez plus a youth player and we are looking good.

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:46 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:

He’s like a black steve bull.

The Black Bull. The ultimate pub footballer

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:46 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Tibs having a Sanchez here s2c

We have all give Lukaku stick at times but he just shut us all up permanently he's been superb since Ole took over and all the @#%&!s slagging him including me need to take our heads for a shit

Unread 07-03-2019, 12:47 AM
atticusgrinch

He's like a bloody bull in a china shop. But sometimes maybe you need a bit of that.

He can stay.
Closed Thread