United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Throw the dog bothering ivory tinkling lesbian trucker down a Chilean well and claim the insurance.

Absolutely detest him.

Looks like a latino cop in a movie who is crooked but not the main cop, the slightly useless one who gets offed by the main villain half way through the movie.
The weaselling double crossing one skimming the profits and caning the sniff.

Big boss - “you holding out on me, essay?”

Sanchez [rubbing nose nervously] - “Nah, man, nah. Why chou think that, maaan. I never do you like that, maaaan. We tiiiight”

Big boss - “500k a week... for what?” [empties clip] “get this piece of shit out of here”

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:24 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone

Sanchez [rubbing nose nervously] - “Nah, man, nah. Why chou think that, maaan. I never do you like that, maaaan. We tiiiight”

Big boss - “500k a week... for what?” [empties clip] “get this piece of shit out of here”

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:28 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Throw the dog bothering ivory tinkling lesbian trucker down a Chilean well and claim the insurance.

Absolutely detest him.

Looks like a latino cop in a movie who is crooked but not the main cop, the slightly useless one who gets offed by the main villain half way through the movie.
Quote:

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:30 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Perhaps the worst as it might be tough to shift him. The Chinese are pulling back a bit on spending so it's a huge ask that they will be prepared to pay the wages he's on. At least we were able to cut Di Maz loose after a year. Could be stuck with this @#%&!.
Slim hope that his stock still has some value in Italy?

Unread 13-02-2019, 11:09 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Until we get rid, surely it’s time to try him on the right side from now on. It’s a problem area for us, mata isn’t up to it and Sanchez is never going to do anything on the left. Either that or stick lukaku there.

One thing for sure, if he doesn’t come good he’ll cost a fortune to get rid of unless he has the self respect to ask for a transfer.

Unread 13-02-2019, 11:28 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Slim hope that his stock still has some value in Italy?
The lad is thought to be on half a million a week plus. Nobody in Italy has the combination of money and idiocy to tempt him.

It's genuinely hard to see who would take him. May end up being a situation where we loan him somewhere and pay half his wages

Unread 13-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Buck

Confiscate his dogs for the rest of the season and if he still is shit cancel his contract

Unread 13-02-2019, 11:50 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The lad is thought to be on half a million a week plus. Nobody in Italy has the combination of money and idiocy to tempt him.

It's genuinely hard to see who would take him. May end up being a situation where we loan him somewhere and pay half his wages
He'll want to play and must realise he's in a £#%&!ing precarious position in terms of getting a game. Someone in Italy might take a punt, they love an aging attacker.. We'd deffo have to pay him off though

Unread 13-02-2019, 11:57 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He'll want to play and must realise he's in a £#%&!ing precarious position in terms of getting a game. Someone in Italy might take a punt, they love an aging attacker.. We'd deffo have to pay him off though
Imagine the compo due if we sold him and had to pay out his contract.

Unread 13-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Confiscate his dogs for the rest of the season and if he still is shit cancel his contract
I'm not sure you understand what a contract is.

Unread 13-02-2019, 12:26 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
I'm not sure you understand what a contract is.
Pretty obvious what was meant. Pay him up to £#%&! off.

Unread 13-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Sparky***

Up there with our worst signings of the last 5 years. And that is quite a list.

Unread 13-02-2019, 12:41 PM
Finport Red

We could've plucked any South American pan-pipe busker off the streets, stuck him in a Sanchez shirt and played him instead, and the end result wouldn't have been much different. One sucks, one blows, but other than that, nowt.

Unread 13-02-2019, 01:14 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Up there with our worst signings of the last 5 years. And that is quite a list.
Such a £#%&!ing strange one though, he was the best or at least in the top 3 players in the league a couple of years ago, now looks like he's got his £#%&!ing boots on the wrong feet

Unread 13-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Disgusting post, not biting

After going to VAR, it's clearly Bunks Bait.... I do think there are some parallels there.

He's been playing top level football since he was a kid. He's an 'old 30'.

His legs have gone, but he doesn't seem to want to admit it. Still trying things like he has that burst of pace.

He's still got moments of quality in him because he's a talented player, but they only mask how his overall game has nosedived.

He needs to reinvent himself. Adapt.

I think he's looked better for us centrally. Maybe a no 10 just off Rashford, but he's just too slow and ponderous for a wide position. Especially with Mata on the other side.

Unread 13-02-2019, 11:42 PM
mr_west

I'm sure there was a post on here, someone said he was really £#%&!.

And everybody just dismissed him as a clown.

Unread 14-02-2019, 12:44 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Such a £#%&!ing strange one though, he was the best or at least in the top 3 players in the league a couple of years ago, now looks like he's got his £#%&!ing boots on the wrong feet
The rooney effect. Playing first team men's football since the age of 16.

He's £#%&!ing burnt out.

Unread 14-02-2019, 12:50 AM
mr_west

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The rooney effect. Playing first team men's football since the age of 16.

He's £#%&!ing burnt out.
do you remember eric cantona?

he was a decent '10', maybe he would have got the the best out of him.

some footballers need something/somebody else to make them great, alf garnett £#%&!wits like yourself should consult your local authority if you're unhappy.

Unread 14-02-2019, 05:11 AM
puressence

injured running into a linesman

Unread 14-02-2019, 07:12 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:

Make it so
Closed Thread