United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-02-2019, 08:04 AM
Sapien

He's always given the ball away a lot but it used to be countered by an incessant workrate and regular flashes of brilliance. He's just a really expensive shortarse plodder now.

Unread 13-02-2019, 08:27 AM
Bunker Buster

I really really hate him....

Unread 13-02-2019, 08:31 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
He will be gone in the summer.. If the club agree to tear up his contract and let him go for free he will move on..
He'll be in China or Qatar in 6 months

Unread 13-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

One of the worst signings ever.

Unread 13-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Shit isn't he?

Working hard, but clearly finished and ripping the club off.

Reminds me of Rooney.

Unread 13-02-2019, 09:21 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs down

Genuinely hope a Chilean fella attacks a friend of Liam Neeson the day before the actor makes a visit to Old Trafford.

Unread 13-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Shit isn't he?

Reminds me of Rooney.
Disgusting post, not biting

Unread 13-02-2019, 09:46 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Shit isn't he?

Reminds me of Rooney.
Quote:
Disgusting post, not biting

Unread 13-02-2019, 09:59 AM
dunk

Quote:
This. Was always a plastic Worldy but £#%&! me he's worse than Falcao

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:12 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This. Was always a plastic Worldy but £#%&! me he's worse than Falcao
At least Falcao could keep hold of the ball...

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:20 AM
dunk

Quote:
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has claimed only Alexis Sanchez can save himself after his miserable Manchester United career took another turn for the worse.

And the caretaker United manager says he may need to find another way of playing if Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard face a spell on the sidelines through injury after admitting he does not have the options in reserve to play the pressing game he wants.

Sanchez was a virtual bystander in United’s 2-0 Champions League last-16, first-leg defeat to Paris St-Germain at Old Trafford on Tuesday night as Solskjaer tasted defeat for the first time in 12 games.

And the Norwegian said the onus was now on Sanchez to revive his career after a shambolic first 13 months at United following his £500,000 a week move from Arsenal.

“I'm not the one,” Solskjaer said when asked what he could do to help Sanchez. “I can't do anything about Alexis Sanchez. When he plays he needs to finds himself because we know there's a quality player there.”

The Chile striker replaced the injured Lingard moments before half-time but was completely ineffective in the second half as PSG swarmed over United, scoring twice and only goalkeeper David De Gea’s brilliance preventing the French champions from running riot.

Solskjaer’s problems were compounded by a groin injury to Martial that forced the Frenchman’s substitution at half-time and his replacement, Juan Mata, was also peripheral.

Neither Sanchez nor Mata were able to press with the intensity or urgency that Lingard and Martial offer United in tandem with striker Marcus Rashford and the prospect of being without two-thirds of his first-choice attack for Monday’s FA Cup fifth-round tie at Chelsea has left Solskjaer considering an alternative playing style. Striker Romelu Lukaku did not even get off the substitutes’ bench against PSG.

Lingard, who tweaked his hamstring, and Martial will be closely assessed over the next 48 hours but the potential loss of that pair could not be more poorly timed with the Chelsea game followed by the visit of Liverpool to Old Trafford in the Premier League.

Asked if he did not have the options to fall back on without Martial and Lingard, Solskjaer said: “That's the reality. Jesse and Anthony are big parts of our squad. They've played really well. Second half we didn't have so much movement and pace to get in behind. Juan got on the ball for us and created a few bits. We maybe need to find a different way to play when Anthony and Jesse are out.”
Shocking journalism

It's a sad state of affairs when we lose 2 players and are utterly £#%&!ed from a playing style pov. Highlights how poor the squad and the transfers have been. A knock to any of the CM 3, particularly Pogba, and we are absolutely £#%&!ed.

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:30 AM
redhegemony

Back to the good old 4-4-2

De Gea
Dalot - Bailly - Lindelof - Shaw

Young - Matic- Herrera - Pogba

Mata
rashford

Christ the squad looks thin on quality

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:34 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Back to the good old 4-4-2

De Gea
Dalot - Bailly - Lindelof - Shaw

Young - Carrick- Herrera - Pogba

Solskjaer - Rashford

Christ the squad looks thin on quality
ftfy

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Jack Duckworth

one of the worst ever. not just in football, but in human history.

it goes:

1. hitler
2. sanchez
3. pol pot

...sessions.

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

it goes:

1. hitler
2. sanchez
3. pol pot

...sessions.
I'd have Mourinho and that James Goddard idiot on the list personally. Probably saffers too.

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

it goes:

1. hitler
2. sanchez
3. pol pot
4. John Sessions.
I liked him in Stella Street tbh

Unread 13-02-2019, 10:59 AM
ZiggyStardust

Thumbs down

Unread 13-02-2019, 11:01 AM
My Name is Heath

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
I liked him in Stella Street tbh
Hitler was in Stella Street?

Ah - SS. I get it.

Unread 13-02-2019, 11:03 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
One of the worst signings ever.
Perhaps the worst as it might be tough to shift him. The Chinese are pulling back a bit on spending so it's a huge ask that they will be prepared to pay the wages he's on. At least we were able to cut Di Maz loose after a year. Could be stuck with this @#%&!.

Unread 13-02-2019, 11:15 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Perhaps the worst as it might be tough to shift him. The Chinese are pulling back a bit on spending so it's a huge ask that they will be prepared to pay the wages he's on. At least we were able to cut Di Maz loose after a year. Could be stuck with this @#%&!.
Throw the dog bothering ivory tinkling lesbian trucker down a Chilean well and claim the insurance.

Absolutely detest him.

Looks like a latino cop in a movie who is crooked but not the main cop, the slightly useless one who gets offed by the main villain half way through the movie.
Closed Thread