Originally Posted by red in cumbria
First team to do it this season
:RAWKawards:

Unread 17-09-2018, 04:58 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Such as?
We have a very strong squad despite woodward refusing to strengthen it further this summer. We have very good young players who can grow this season. We have players like Lukaku and Pogba who can get even better. We have an experienced, world class manager who usually wins stuff or goes close.

We will never end up with an lvg/moyes style season under Mou.

Unread 19-09-2018, 08:50 PM
saffers

Unread 20-09-2018, 03:36 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We have a very strong squad despite woodward refusing to strengthen it further this summer. We have very good young players who can grow this season. We have players like Lukaku and Pogba who can get even better. We have an experienced, world class manager who usually wins stuff or goes close.

We will never end up with an lvg/moyes style season under Mou.
i've been an ardent defender of jose on here, but we kind of did in his first season, finishing 6th. it was glossed over with those two cup wins and that unbeaten run (mostly made up of draws) but generally our league campaign was a shocker.

Unread 21-09-2018, 12:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i've been an ardent defender of jose on here, but we kind of did in his first season, finishing 6th. it was glossed over with those two cup wins and that unbeaten run (mostly made up of draws) but generally our league campaign was a shocker.
We won three cups. Obvs not the same.

And we'd have gotten top 4 via the league or higher had we not focused on the europa imo....

Unread 21-09-2018, 03:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
We won three cups. Obvs not the same.

And we'd have gotten top 4 via the league or higher had we not focused on the europa imo....
Please stop this, two proper trophies. And that is quite enough for your argument

Unread 21-09-2018, 06:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Please stop this, two proper trophies. And that is quite enough for your argument

Unread 23-09-2018, 12:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Mour wins.

Young boys and wolves at home next. Makings of a run???
No

Unread 23-09-2018, 03:39 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
No
Key match for me yesterday - win and the chatter is all different - confidence up, 4 wins on the bounce etc. Lose or draw and we’re almost back to square one - all those doubts reinforced, confidence taking a knock and a sense that however well we do in certain matches, we will inevitably £#%&! up.

Maybe I’m over playing it but we so needed a win.

Unread 23-09-2018, 05:36 PM
red in cumbria

Don't think you are overstating it tbh, a win yesterday really would have been a big boost. We could see it as showing our early season form was just a blip which we were now over.

Whereas it now appears It wasn't and we aren't

Unread 23-09-2018, 06:01 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Key match for me yesterday - win and the chatter is all different - confidence up, 4 wins on the bounce etc. Lose or draw and we’re almost back to square one - all those doubts reinforced, confidence taking a knock and a sense that however well we do in certain matches, we will inevitably £#%&! up.

Maybe I’m over playing it but we so needed a win.
not unreasonable, imo.

very disappointing all round yesterday.

Unread 29-09-2018, 01:25 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Struggling to find 10% tbh

Unread 29-09-2018, 01:47 PM
red in cumbria

Yep, its over.

Has to be??

Unread 29-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Part 36 Offer

Well well well.

Can’t believe some of the blind support he has received on here.

He’s awful; get him out of the club.

Unread 29-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Well well well.

Can’t believe some of the blind support he has received on here.

He’s awful; get him out of the club.
No need to be obnoxious about it pal. Kicking your fellow fans when we're all down is not a nice look.

I know you've lived in Oz a while but try not to completely take on all their character traits.

think on.

Unread 29-09-2018, 02:46 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No need to be obnoxious about it pal. Kicking your fellow fans when we're all down is not a nice look.

I know you've lived in Oz a while but try not to completely take on all their character traits.

think on.
Soz mate; wasn’t aimed at you.

I actually live in California now FYI

Unread 29-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Even worse tbh.

Unread 29-09-2018, 02:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Even worse tbh.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:05 PM
saffers

I believe that was the first time I genuinely saw our team try to lose a game since 2016. It looks like it is over.

It is with a heavy heart I say it would be best for the club and big Mou to part ways.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:09 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
I believe that was the first time I genuinely saw our team try to lose a game since 2016. It looks like it is over.

It is with a heavy heart I say it would be best for the club and big Mou to part ways.
FINALLY !!!!

Closed Thread