United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-01-2007, 10:43 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Golden
No, the majority backed him.

Many were pissed for his Madrid comments though, but not for the England game.
What comments? You do know Marca and AS are the Spain equivalent of the sun?

I was always confident when he got back to Manchester things would go back to normal.

Unread 29-01-2007, 10:44 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
To be fair to him, they all were.

Only a minority backed Ronaldo. Some of the stuff posted on RI that day was a disgrace.
No they weren't .It was just a vociferous cabal of clueless @#%&!s swimming with the mainstream patriotic %@#$&!s that was prevalent at the time.

Unread 29-01-2007, 10:47 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Golden
They didn't show the interview on Scandinavian television then?

Only a minority slated him for the England game. People like Broken Window.

Were you as confident as when you said Rooney was shite? Sling it, turtle!

Unread 29-01-2007, 10:50 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
What comments? You do know Marca and AS are the Spain equivalent of the sun?

I was always confident when he got back to Manchester things would go back to normal.
Agree with that. Some of the shit on RI based on paper talk was £#%&!in laughable.

The stuff about the England thing isn't even worth talking about. It's the way people were lapping up the endless media lies and speculation that was the Real problem.

Unread 29-01-2007, 10:54 PM
legendary saf

finally some sense.

people were overreacting to paper talk, not on one occasion did ronaldo come out with those statements.

Gestifute are the media company in portugal who represent him and did the big Q&A interview after the watford game in august where he spoke of how he wanted to repay the fans who backed him in the 2 away games where he was abused. he wants to be a legend at this club but i can see him eventually going to spain.

when fergie wants him to go earliest 2010 is my tip,

Unread 29-01-2007, 10:59 PM
The Watcher

So some cluless £#%&!ers, many of whom aren't match goers, had a go at him on RI? So £#%&!ing what. First game of the season against Fulham, Ronaldos' name got the loudest cheer and the crowd backed him throughout the game. That's all that matters.

Unread 29-01-2007, 11:12 PM
legendary saf

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
First game of the season against Fulham, Ronaldos' name got the loudest cheer and the crowd backed him throughout the game. That's all that matters.

Unread 29-01-2007, 11:30 PM
Shooter McGavin

Take Ronaldo out of our team and were £#%&!ed.

It may change next year if Rooney can reach near to his potential and we make some intelligent signings.

I think we we're all £#%&!ed off with Ronaldo in the summer for potentially causing a problem with our other best player (at the time) not FA England being deservedly knocked out (they were shite anyway), that's all but we still backed him as we always do.

Unread 30-01-2007, 12:20 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
In the words of a great man "£#%&! off and support Chelsea"
he already does

Unread 30-01-2007, 12:46 AM
Luffy

I'm praying its all a ruse to get him that bumper contract deal. He's so £#%&!ing important to the club and will be stupidly hard to replace.

If the fans support him and he gets the money and success - why the hell would he go to Madrid where players are treated like trading cards and its a political toy which is currently shite on the pitch full of old fogies including mr Ruud?

Dont see a bright future for Madrid atm. Barca however....
Closed Thread