United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology

Unread 22-05-2019, 09:31 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Sounds like Jason Bourne is coming for you. I'd offer to help but f*** that.
I know. And to make matters worse, I have actually experienced having an office bugged (different time and context entirely). I mean literally, the old secretary found a very small microphone taped under the coffee table in the meeting/board room. This shit's just on steroids!

Unread 22-05-2019, 09:37 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I know. And to make matters worse, I have actually experienced having an office bugged (different time and context entirely). I mean literally, the old secretary found a very small microphone taped under the coffee table in the meeting/board room. This shit's just on steroids!
I have very little advice to offer on this subject but never smoke weed, people get paranoid enough as it is on the stuff, God knows how bad it must get when you're actually being bugged.

What do you do? Might have my wires crossed but aren't you a writer?

Unread 22-05-2019, 09:55 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
I have very little advice to offer on this subject but never smoke weed, people get paranoid enough as it is on the stuff, God knows how bad it must get when you're actually being bugged.

What do you do? Might have my wires crossed but aren't you a writer?
Trying to make it as a writer (it's what I studied for a number of years as an old boy) but have been lecturing/teaching to keep the wolves at bay. If I'd been smoking recently I reckon yesterday would have sent me loopy. I guess all I can do is stay straight and be vigilant.