Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
#chartcrime

Unread 30-01-2018, 11:43 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I know some will claim to understand this, but £#%&!ing hell.

Unread 30-01-2018, 11:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
The dots look like bumholes.

Unread 30-01-2018, 11:55 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Yeah but isn’t selling players just another form of income into the club like signing a sponsorship deal with a tractor company
No, clearly not. And if all forms of income and expenditure are the same, then why aren't people on here fuming at Spurs as they've just signed a new stadium for £500m-£1bn. Well, apart from the fact we aren't obsessed with them obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
what

you've lost it pal.

Getting back on topic, sad to see the best coach in the world reduced to being the worst perpetrator of his own pet hates
Never said he isn't a hypocrite. Never said he isn't full of shit. But sadly he is the best coach in the game.

Like talking about Santa in front of kids on here sometimes

Unread 31-01-2018, 12:03 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Quite liked it tbf.

Unread 31-01-2018, 12:08 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Correct.
I did specifically use the term coach. My point was that he may be doing better at coaching this soulless group of mercenaries than anyone, but it's still rather hollow. Mourinho, as a coach, is not close to being among the best in the game. Just like Fergie wasn't.

Unread 31-01-2018, 12:33 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Getting back on topic, sad to see the best coach in the world reduced to being the worst perpetrator of his own pet hates

Minutes given to man city academy graduates this season?

Keown, the thick £#%&!ing hypocrite....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...hies-City.html

Unread 31-01-2018, 02:46 AM
92ToBury

Rumours Pep has put in a £55m for Liverpool's VAR because it's saved them more goals than VVD.

Unread 31-01-2018, 04:03 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I did specifically use the term coach. My point was that he may be doing better at coaching this soulless group of mercenaries than anyone, but it's still rather hollow. Mourinho, as a coach, is not close to being among the best in the game. Just like Fergie wasn't.
You got much experience with their coaching then?

Unread 31-01-2018, 06:25 AM
saffers

Pep best coach in the world, mou not a among best coaches, nor was ferie. Defending citys spending by doing the "net spend" thing.

What happened siders?

Unread 31-01-2018, 07:04 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Love how you think your some sort of sage, when the reality is that your the biggest wum on here,

Unread 31-01-2018, 07:22 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
They're an organisation supported but outside investment. Same as United. Trying to paint them as 'plastic' or whatever is childish and futile. All big clubs are the same now. They just have a richer owner than anyone else.
City are not a big club though, they are some tin pot organisation that are being built on a foundation of sand.

To compare United's past spending record with that of City in the last ten years and Pep in the last 18 months is ludicrous.

What City are doing is just plain wrong IMO. Even if they win the quadruple it will be a hollow success IMO. After spending half a billion in 18 months there is no excuse for not winning everything.

Unread 31-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Clarkie

Quote:
Siders going in a new direction with his wumming.
Beatleseaque with Sgt Peppers

Unread 31-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Pep best coach in the world, mou not a among best coaches, nor was ferie. Defending citys spending by doing the "net spend" thing.

What happened siders?
Comfortably the best wum on here. Thoroughly enjoy his posts tbh

Unread 31-01-2018, 09:04 AM
windy waffles

Bloody hates success does siders, hates it...

Unread 31-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Luffy

It's not like city didn't have an amazing team and played some outstanding football under Mancini, pelligrini etc.

It's astonishing that 5/6 of their defence is in the top 8 most expensive of all time or something like that.

It doesn't take any shine off the trophies but it takes some shine off peps achievements as coach. He's way outspending his predecessors and it once again at the easiest team to win a league with.

Unread 31-01-2018, 10:12 AM
redhegemony

Sanchez shows we can keep up given how much money the club generates but the other 4 must be worried. The quality and depth of Arsenal's squad is terrible. If Spuds get their act together they might break out of that group.

Unread 31-01-2018, 10:25 AM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Pep inherited a spine of Kompany, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling & Aguerro . Apart from Kompany the rest are still pretty much 1st choice players. He has added around 14 players to the squad he inherited.
Subby at Mou?

City and United had finished level on points when they both arrived. During a season we were being managed by a clown. What gives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Love how you think your some sort of sage, when the reality is that your the biggest wum on here,
Multiple Fred Sage of the Year awards in my cabinet, pal.

You wouldn't even win an award for best poster with Ziggy in his name.

Fall back.
Closed Thread