United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:05 AM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog The Bounty Hunter
So naive it's untrue

If a "CEO" (arf) of a team in the NWCL earns 26K (who by trade is a driving instructor) and a Company Secretary (who also has £#%&! all qualifications to do so) earns 17k a year how much will a Landlord of a pub and his staff (who will also be members of must) earn

Remember (as you said earlier) profits only realise after after wages, rates, utility bills, buying stock, buying memorabilia(from staff no doubt) etc etc...
What the £#%&! have MUST got to do with FCUM

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:07 AM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxra
He already has...
So £#%&!ing sue me

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:09 AM
Martian Paint

Quote:
So naive it's untrue

If a "CEO" (arf) of a team in the NWCL earns 26K (who by trade is a driving instructor) and a Company Secretary (who also has £#%&! all qualifications to do so) earns 17k a year how much will a Landlord of a pub and his staff (who will also be members of must) earn

Remember (as you said earlier) profits only realise after after wages, rates, utility bills, buying stock, buying memorabilia(from staff no doubt) etc etc...
MUST have got nothing to do with FC, as you surely know from your extensive research into these two supporter-driven organisations that you so despise.

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:09 AM
voxra

Quote:
So naive it's untrue

I can tell you've got FCUM issues, it's been done to death and isn't relevant here. Let's agree to disagree, please.

As for who get the potential new posts at this pub/clubhouse, I can only trust the elected board to make the right decisions. Can you think of a better way of doing it?

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:12 AM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Paint
MUST have got nothing to do with FC, as you surely know from your extensive research into these two supporter-driven organisations that you so despise.

Merely an observation and as you are no doubt, aware, there are many common factors/persons between the two (for want of a better word) "organisations"

Back to the original point how do you explain a "percentage" of profits back to the Phoenix Fund where does the other X amount go?

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:14 AM
Sunshine Underground

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxra

As for who get the potential new posts at this pub/clubhouse, I can only trust the elected board to make the right decisions. Can you think of a better way of doing it?
Not sure if Woof Woof man can, but I have a suggestion, give the Landlord job to me, I promise that me and my associates will leave a few pints in the barrels for opening time

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:18 AM
Martian Paint

Quote:
Back to the original point how do you explain a "percentage" of profits back to the Phoenix Fund where does the other X amount go?
It doesn't say a percentage of profits. It says "a percentage of every pint drawn or meal sold", i.e. a percentage of every sale.

Here's how business works. You have a product, your product has a cost. You add an amount to the product. This is your profit (a percentage) when you make a sale. This goes into your account.

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:19 AM
Sunshine Underground

Quote:
Merely an observation and as you are no doubt, aware, there are many common factors/persons between the two (for want of a better word) "organisations"

I don't know, but please if you know, word us all up on it. After all you come across as if you have all the answers.

Then again, instead of labouring the point on this forum, you could ask MUST directly, and then bring the information back here to labour some more.

PS, You are doing well on the attention seeking thingamajig scale.

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote:
It doesn't say a percentage of profits. It says "a percentage of every pint drawn or meal sold", i.e. a percentage of every sale.

Here's how business works. You have a product, your product has a cost. You add an amount to the product. This is your profit (a percentage) when you make a sale. This goes into your account.
£#%&!ing hell, remind me never to invest in any business you try to start up

A "percentage of every pint drawn or meal sold" means that a "percentage" of the said pints and meals will go to the Phoenix Fund.

Where does the rest of the "percentage" go

And as you said, nowhere does it mention profits, because (and I have), no doubt that the MUST pub will run at a loss which is, of course, highly tax efficient

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Mr. Rosewater

Perhaps someone is concerned that the proposed beer outlet is in direct competition with another proposed beer outlet...

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:32 AM
Martian Paint

Quote:
A "percentage of every pint drawn or meal sold" means that a "percentage" of the said pints and meals will go to the Phoenix Fund.

Where does the rest of the "percentage" go
To pay the costs of supplying said pints and meals. Where do you think they'll get them from magic-£#%&!ing-fairy-land?

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:33 AM
Martian Paint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rosewater
Perhaps someone is concerned that the proposed beer outlet is in direct competition with another proposed beer outlet...
Surely no-one could be that much of a hypocrite.

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:34 AM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rosewater
You got me I own the Bishops, can i claim my £5

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:36 AM
Martian Paint

It's ok, this is covered:

Quote:
And finally, this should not be a competition or race with any other similar clubhouse project - there is plenty of room for more than one supporter-owned clubhouse and we should support each other.

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:38 AM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote:
To pay the costs of supplying said pints and meals. Where do you think they'll get them from magic-£#%&!ing-fairy-land?

Still struggling as the "statement" doesn't define that; If it was to, it would say all profits from beer and food would go back to the Phoenix Fund

Instead it says a "percentage"

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:41 AM
Mr. Rosewater

Give them a ring and ask for a personal definition instead of stirring it here.

Me? I have money in the fund and am a member of MUST. I personally disagree with the idea of a MUST bar but you don't see me giving out shite here about it. I'll talk to them about it and make AN INFORMED decision.

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:43 AM
Martian Paint

Why are you so afraid of putting these questions to MUST? Seriously, I'm sure they'll give full and frank responses to your claims.

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:46 AM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Why are you so afraid of putting these questions to MUST? Seriously, I'm sure they'll give full and frank responses to your claims.
They're not claims but facts, hence why I took my shares out of SU and never "supported" the concept of FC - Both ideals are a cash cow to a few

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:48 AM
Martian Paint

Quote:
They're not claims but facts, hence why I took my shares out of SU and never "supported" the concept of FC - Both ideals are a cash cow to a few
Are you sure you're not a Bertie, you sound quite bitter?

Unread 27-05-2007, 01:49 AM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Are you sure you're not a Bertie, you sound quite bitter?

Quite, if you support FC you're lower than a bitter
Closed Thread