Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-05-2007, 01:08 AM
Rhodzy

Default Heinze to Madrid

For £5m apparently, maybe this means Tweety will stay

Unread 28-05-2007, 01:11 AM
legendary saf

If we sell Heinze and keep Silvestre I will be gutted. It would be so £#%&!ed up.

I doubt it anyway, SAF likes Gaby.

Unread 28-05-2007, 01:14 AM
Prideofalleurope

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
If we sell Heinze and keep Silvestre I will be gutted. It would be so £#%&!ed up.

I doubt it anyway, SAF likes Gaby.
It would also affect Ronny in a way if Gabby went, They seem close as in mates

Unread 28-05-2007, 01:14 AM
TreeFiddy

We should be looking to get more than 5 million for him. I know his performances this season haven't been worthy of much more but it's about time we ripped off a club buying from us. Last summer he'd have cost 10.

POAE - We can't just keep players because they're friends with our best player. Richardson will soon start cosying up to Ronaldo if he finds out!

Unread 28-05-2007, 01:24 AM
Terry Silver

He is a good back-up to have, and if it means never seeing Silvestre in a United shirt again it can only be a good thing. That square headed @#%&! is a liability.

Unread 28-05-2007, 01:28 AM
Prideofalleurope

Hope it dosen't go through, like already said he is good to have as backup and i'd rather see the back of Silvestre. Besides i'd rather a bit more than 5 mil for him.

Unread 28-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Terry Silver

"Heinze was in Madrid for talks this weekend and has admitted that he wants to leave Old Trafford in search of a new challenge. He has the experience Madrid are looking for and is expected to cost around £5 million."

Now that's not very nice. Swanning off behind the clubs back.

He'd be shite in Spain. Far too physical, and blatant with it.

Unread 28-05-2007, 01:36 AM
TreeFiddy

That is a bit rude that he wants to leave. He shouldn't even have started the cup final - he should be grateful. If Madrid want him to replace Carlos then we should drive up the price!

Unread 28-05-2007, 01:37 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
"Heinze was in Madrid for talks this weekend and has admitted that he wants to leave Old Trafford in search of a new challenge. He has the experience Madrid are looking for and is expected to cost around £5 million."

Now that's not very nice. Swanning off behind the clubs back.

He'd be shite in Spain. Far too physical, and blatant with it.
Maybe he got permission?

And Maybe it isnt true he went?

Unread 28-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Prideofalleurope

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
POAE - We can't just keep players because they're friends with our best player. Richardson will soon start cosying up to Ronaldo if he finds out!
I said it may affect Ronaldo if he leaves, I wasn't saying we should keep him for that reason. Otherwise we would still have Beckham here in the aid of Nev

Unread 28-05-2007, 02:08 AM
Jason Todd

to be honest I can see the likes of gabby and wes etc going. I think we will probably make most of the outgoing transfer cash back like last year and people will go 'the glazers arn't that bad we spent 18million' just like with carrick last year.

Unread 28-05-2007, 05:31 AM
vanthewoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Todd
to be honest I can see the likes of gabby and wes etc going. I think we will probably make most of the outgoing transfer cash back like last year and people will go 'the glazers arn't that bad we spent 18million' just like with carrick last year.
too true

Unread 28-05-2007, 08:31 AM
wiganste

He's going and to be honest, I won't miss him because I don't actually rate him that much.

Good 1st season (and that's only because he got stuck in) injured 2nd season and has struggled ever since.
Positional sense is shit, passing is shit, crossing is shit and he play acts every time he takes a slight knock.

Good riddance

Unread 28-05-2007, 08:36 AM
paddy2times

maybe he's gonna go to give ruud a kickin for pickin on ronny,then he will come back

Unread 28-05-2007, 08:39 AM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
He's going and to be honest, I won't miss him because I don't actually rate him that much.

Good 1st season (and that's only because he got stuck in) injured 2nd season and has struggled ever since.
Positional sense is shit, passing is shit, crossing is shit and he play acts every time he takes a slight knock.

Good riddance
Bit harsh that ste, although i agree with most of your points.

Unread 28-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Whalefish

Nearly left last Summer apparently but wages were the sticking point. He's shown no interest in extending his current deal either.

Tbh I'm not surprised he fancies a move to Madrid. I seem to remember Dangerous Dave saying last Summer he was telling all who'd listen that he was a big fan and would love to play for them.

Good luck to him. Hopefully Evans can learn his trade for Utd as back for Evra.

Unread 28-05-2007, 09:02 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I'd sooner have a fully fit Silvestre than Heinze.

Unread 28-05-2007, 09:03 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
Bit harsh that ste, although i agree with most of your points.
It's about opinions. I don't think I was being harsh tbh because anyone can see his weak points. And he has more weak than strong.

He's great at last ditch tackles but he only needs to do them because his positioning was so shit in the first place.

£5m is a good price. Snatch their hands off before they decide to change their minds.

Unread 28-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Crumps

He is a hinderance when it comes to our attacking play as he is slow, his distribution is pretty awful on the whole and he has that Richardson/Fletcheresque skill of playing the ball half a yard behind where it should be going virtually everytime he passes the ball.

He's a good defender but quite limited in his overall game and best suited to playing as one of a centre 3 rather than someone you need getting up and down the wing all game.

If we were a team that planned on defending for large portions of a game or strangling the life out of one I'd keep him but we aint so he can go imo.
Closed Thread