United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-05-2007, 09:51 PM
violater

Default fao shareholders united members..

how much have we got in the phoenix fund?

can we make joel glazer an offer he cant refuse....
?

Unread 26-05-2007, 09:52 PM
wonky no

Unread 26-05-2007, 09:53 PM
punk_football

Unread 26-05-2007, 09:54 PM
punk_football

Around 2 Million if you really want to know

Unread 26-05-2007, 09:55 PM
violater

this is the time....

we need to arrange a meeting with joel.

time for us to put up or shut up...

ive got about £750 i can get hold of by thursday.

Unread 26-05-2007, 10:09 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
Around 2 Million if you really want to know
is that now or if they sell the pub? nice avatar, who is she?

Unread 26-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

I think they've given up and buying United and have spent all their money on a "Pub"/clubhouse (with 10% profits going back to the Phoenix fund)

Unread 26-05-2007, 10:26 PM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
is that now or if they sell the pub? nice avatar, who is she?
From the football 365 Self picture thread
Spoiler:
click to showhide

click to showhide

Unread 26-05-2007, 10:32 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
From the football 365 Self picture thread
Spoiler:
click to showhide

click to showhide
is that you??????

Unread 26-05-2007, 10:35 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog The Bounty Hunter
I think they've given up and buying United and have spent all their money on a "Pub"/clubhouse (with 10% profits going back to the Phoenix fund)
a pub?
i hope you are £#%&!ing joking?

who authorised them to buy a pub with my £15 a month?

Unread 26-05-2007, 10:37 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
a pub?
i hope you are £#%&!ing joking?

Robert Figgins

Unread 26-05-2007, 10:44 PM
voxra

Quote:
There was a vote on it last year sometime, might have been at the 2006 AGM. Don't know the details, but believe up to 10% (or was it 15%?) can be used to get a clubhouse (a pub, if you like) near Old Trafford. All profits (hopefully it will make a profit) should go to back in the Phoenix fund. Something like that.

Unread 26-05-2007, 10:47 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxra
There was a vote on it last year sometime, might have been at the 2006 AGM. Don't know the details, but believe up to 10% (or was it 15%?) can be used to get a clubhouse (a pub, if you like) near Old Trafford. All profits (hopefully it will make a profit) should go to back in the Phoenix fund. Something like that.
where is this pub?

i want a free can of redbull from there as im a part owner...

so do they plump all the profits back into the phoenix fund?

do we not have a real time counter telling us how much we have raised?

Unread 26-05-2007, 10:51 PM
wonky no

Quote:
where is this pub?

i want a free can of redbull from there as im a part owner...

you still have to be over 18

Unread 26-05-2007, 11:00 PM
voxra

Quote:
where is this pub?
Near OT. Basically, what they said at the last AGM (a couple of weeks ago), was that an agreement had been reached but that the name of place couldn't be announced until all the paperwork was sorted. They were pretty confident that should be in place in time for the start of the (07/08) season.

Quote:
That's the idea. I think they plan to have their office there as well, not entirely sure about that though.

Quote:
Don't think so, but from the 2006 AGM (August?) to the 2007 AGM (May) it had gone up from £1.8M to £2.1M -ish.

Unread 26-05-2007, 11:11 PM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Near OT. Basically, what they said at the last AGM (a couple of weeks ago), was that an agreement had been reached but that the name of place couldn't be announced until all the paperwork was sorted. They were pretty confident that should be in place in time for the start of the (07/08) season.

That's the idea. I think they plan to have their office there as well, not entirely sure about that though.

Don't think so, but from the 2006 AGM (August?) to the 2007 AGM (May) it had gone up from £1.8M to £2.1M -ish.
Actually, not all profits go back to the phoenix fund - 10% is the current quoted figure - no doubt they'll have the highest paid bar maids in the land (Tanya T etc..) and a Pub Landlord on 50k +

*edit* found the link http://www.joinmust.org/about/clubhouse.php

note how they keep saying a "percentage" goes back to the Phoenix Fund

Unread 26-05-2007, 11:23 PM
voxra

I thought profit was what was left after you'd paid all your bills, staff, stock etc (and I thought MUST had said they wouldn't be involved in the day-to-day running of the place). Anyway, I've just reported the way I understood it, I might not have got it right. Your "10%" doesn't make any sense to me at all, though.

Unread 26-05-2007, 11:33 PM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote:
I thought profit was what was left after you'd paid all your bills, staff, stock etc (and I thought MUST had said they wouldn't be involved in the day-to-day running of the place). Anyway, I've just reported the way I understood it, I might not have got it right. Your "10%" doesn't make any sense to me at all, though.
£#%&!ing hell voxra, get the point that a "percentage" of the "profits" will go to the Phoenix Fund

As I said Tanya T will be the highest paid Bar maid in the world the Landlord will be on £50k + Tom Clare/Zubov will be paid £1k per week to tell interesting stories about united etc etc..

Much like a team in Bury who pay there Chief Exec 5 times more than the next one

Unread 26-05-2007, 11:34 PM
voxra

I see.

Unread 26-05-2007, 11:49 PM
Dog The Bounty Hunter

Quote:
I see.
send out the sms/email alert and get someone pious to argue with me
Closed Thread