No to Conte 82 73.87%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 02-11-2021, 03:02 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Cantona would be peak Glazers.

I'm pretty sure Eric would see through it.
erik + eric dream ticket.

Unread 02-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Pop

£#%&! him, the wiggy pasta eating @#%&!.

Unread 02-11-2021, 03:42 PM
AK14

We’ve now overlooked Klopp, Tuchel and Conte around this time of year

Not sure what I’m getting at but its odd how all three have gone to a top six team (sorry jethers) at around the same time of year and we’ve stuck with failing managers (yeah we were top around the time Klopp moved to Liverpool, but whatever).

It’s like we never learn.

Unread 02-11-2021, 03:44 PM
tatty

On the plus side we will be first choice for every weak-minded shithouse of a player who wants a manager who will let him get away with it.

Unread 02-11-2021, 03:46 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
(yeah we were top around the time Klopp moved to Liverpool, but whatever).
We were top around the time Tuchel moved to Chelsea as well.

Unread 02-11-2021, 03:56 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
We were top around the time Tuchel moved to Chelsea as well.

Maybe this time it’ll work the other way…

(I was sure he joined them in November.. )

Unread 02-11-2021, 04:01 PM
andyroo

Really can't see Conte as the one that got away, never once wished he did manage us even before this train wreck of a season, but we're still no closer to the manager we need. Ole bless him is a busted flush obviously and there's not much point keeping him even in a caretaker capacity (what care?) but we gotta get the next call right.

Ole in the first place was supposed to be a stopgap but the initial results vastly exceeded expectations. Can't be making decisions on the hoof like this.

Unread 02-11-2021, 04:08 PM
Switching Off

Ole will outlast Conte.

Unread 02-11-2021, 04:10 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Ole will outlast Conte.
Probably.

Once Conte has sorted Spurs out he’ll move on.

Unread 02-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Probably.

Once Conte has sorted Spurs out he’ll move on.
Are you tipping them for the league

Bold bold bold

Unread 02-11-2021, 04:16 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Are you tipping them for the league

Bold bold bold

I tell you what I will predict.

Spurs with a much, much weaker squad...and giving Ole a head start....will finish above us.

Bookies would probably give you 10-1 on it happening but that’s how highly I rate Conte.

Unread 02-11-2021, 04:18 PM
Drexl

Quote:

Spurs with a much, much weaker squad...and giving Ole a head start....will finish above us.

Bookies would probably give you 10-1 on it happening but that’s how highly I rate Conte.
Noted my dude.

Unread 02-11-2021, 04:22 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:

Spurs with a much, much weaker squad...and giving Ole a head start....will finish above us..
Sounds like a good idea for a poll.

Unread 02-11-2021, 04:30 PM
dunk

Quote:

Sounds like you’re having a temper tantrum because you didn’t get a new toy that you’re entitled to tbh.

Unread 02-11-2021, 05:01 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Sounds like you’re having a temper tantrum because you didn’t get a new toy that you’re entitled to tbh.
Not really, I don't think.

I suspect we will roll on until the end of the season with Ole; the odd good win interspersed with the odd hammering. We won't make top 4 in the league but we should get out of the CL group.

Ole supporters will trumpet the good results; those who think he isn't the future will highlight the bad.

Glazer's will hope to keep him in position for as long as possible whilst eyeing up an equally compliant replacement who isn't going to rock the boat.

I don't even think defeats against Atalanta and City will see him gone now.

Unread 02-11-2021, 05:41 PM
saffers

Quote:
Not really, I don't think.

I suspect we will roll on until the end of the season with Ole; the odd good win interspersed with the odd hammering. We won't make top 4 in the league but we should get out of the CL group.

Ole supporters will trumpet the good results; those who think he isn't the future will highlight the bad.

Glazer's will hope to keep him in position for as long as possible whilst eyeing up an equally compliant replacement who isn't going to rock the boat.

I don't even think defeats against Atalanta and City will see him gone now.
He's just a patsy.

From being a patron of MUST to being the Glazers little running dog.

How the mighty have fallen.

Unread 02-11-2021, 06:14 PM
puressence

1 league cup. And a defence that relies on Eric dier 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 02-11-2021, 08:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
The top six™ is a myth just like the top four™

So the top six is Liverpool, United, Everton, Nottingham Forest, Villa and Arsenal?
Back in the 1980s the "Big Five" were Liverpool, United, Everton, Spurs and Arsenal. Motwyw

Unread 03-11-2021, 05:31 PM
Fat Al

Unread 04-11-2021, 09:33 PM
Sparky***

Spurs 3-1 up after half an hour in his first game
Closed Thread