United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2019, 01:15 PM
guerreiro

I’d take the cheeky monkey on a loan with a fixed fee if he’s any good.

Unread 30-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This would finish us off I think.

Joke club.

Like when Chelsea were signing Gullit and George weah
I am far from a fan but it's not as if he's Anthony Le Tallec. Stop being a reactionary fanny. You wont survive the Summer.

Unread 30-04-2019, 01:32 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
You wont survive the Summer.

Unread 30-04-2019, 02:26 PM
TreeFiddy

Sad to see a few on here are starting to turn. Can only imagine Ed’s enthusiasm. Doesn’t matter what the fee is. Do not sign this chimp. Exactly the type of mistake we’ve made again and again.

Even if we got him on loan. Maybe he’d do all right for a season (when not injured). Woodward would then give him a ten year contract on Sanchez money months before his legs go completely and we’re left with another washed up @#%&! bleeding us dry on the bench.

NO!

Unread 02-05-2019, 01:38 PM
20 times

£#%&! the goofy #@&%!. Hope he gets a proper injury so any talk of us signing him ends

Unread 02-05-2019, 01:39 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
I am far from a fan but it's not as if he's Anthony Le Tallec. Stop being a reactionary fanny. You wont survive the Summer.
Spot on.

Gareth Bale is still FAR better than what we have and would could do far worse than sign him ffs.

Unread 02-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Spot on.

Gareth Bale is still FAR better than what we have and would could do far worse than sign him ffs.
He dragged Spurs to 5th in the league, maybe he can do the same for us?

Unread 02-05-2019, 01:46 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucie
He dragged Spurs to 5th in the league, maybe he can do the same for us?
and without him Spurs are 3rd......................Hmmm

Unread 02-05-2019, 01:47 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella

Unread 02-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Spot on.

So was Sanchez, Di Maria, Pogba.

He’s a signing for sponsors. Achieved everything he wanted, no longer wanted by his preferred club, no particular interest in playing for united, biggest wages on offer, one last pay day.

Unread 02-05-2019, 02:04 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
So was Sanchez, Di Maria, Pogba.

He’s a signing for sponsors. Achieved everything he wanted, no longer wanted by his preferred club, no particular interest in playing for united, biggest wages on offer, one last pay day.
Couldn't put it better. Plus he's really not the player he was, I think he'd struggle returning to PL football. Key though is the wanting to play for Utd part, we've signed too many players who couldnt care less that they play for us and it has gotten us absolutely nowhere.

Unread 02-05-2019, 02:26 PM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella

Unread 02-05-2019, 03:55 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Couldn't put it better. Plus he's really not the player he was, I think he'd struggle returning to PL football. Key though is the wanting to play for Utd part, we've signed too many players who couldnt care less that they play for us and it has gotten us absolutely nowhere.

Yeah, he's not the player he was.

Unread 06-05-2019, 10:04 PM
messhead

Quote:

Yeah, he's not the player he was.
Yes he's capable of great moments, but his pace is deserting him and he doesn't seem to be bothered about pushing himself like other world class players do when they have to adapt their game. I think that injury a few years ago when he continued playing for Wales £#%&!ed him long term. So I maintain, if we are looking to buy a winger, bale is not the player he once was.

Unread 13-05-2019, 12:19 PM
puressence

scarf shot imminent

Unread 13-05-2019, 12:33 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
scarf shot imminent
yeah, for AC Milan

Unread 13-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Jethro

At least the one thing we have to look forward to this Summer is Pure embarrassing himself on every single transfer orientated thread.

Unread 13-05-2019, 12:38 PM
puressence

Quote:
At least the one thing we have to look forward to this Summer is Pure embarrassing himself on every single transfer orientated thread.
sage 2017/18 facts

you @#%&!

Unread 13-05-2019, 12:45 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
sage 2017/18 facts

you @#%&!
I remember Jack Wishere almost signing. And Danny Rose and Fabinho and Vidal and Emil Forsberg and Aguero to Chelsea and Thomas Muller and Nainggolan and John Terry and Anderson Talisca and Benjamin Mendy and..........

I'm bored now.

Unread 13-05-2019, 12:54 PM
ScarFace

Wouldn't even want him on a free, after Sanchez.

Stay away Ole or you're gone by November. He is everything you said you don't want to buy.

Ole has lied all season in his pressers so expect him to sign for £50mil.
Closed Thread