United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 03-10-2017, 07:33 AM
My Name is Keith
 
Default

Think he only briefly identified 1 potential benefit around decision making in the whole piece. The rest of it was an upper class version of the '2 world wars and 1 world cup' England chant. Wish northers had made him eat his own glasses.

Inward backward obsessing small island horseshit buoyed along by posh people shouting 'hare hare' in the background.

One of the most depressing things I've ever seen.

Thanks for sharing.
 
Unread 03-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Big Reesers Moggers articulating the forward looking and positive case for Brexit. Doesn't seem to have been negatively impacted by his encounter with the riff-raff on the streets of Manchester.

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/sta...41451615817728
Well I listened to hear the benefits of Brexit, but he just kept banging on about past wars and conflicts...
 
Unread 03-10-2017, 08:05 AM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Agreed. But JRM doesn't seem too scarred by being verbally assaulted by him.
That's because he's a highly trained psychopath. They are trained to feel above other people from a young age so being told he's a dickhead by one of the people of the country probably feels a bit like there's a flea covered dog that has growled at you
 
Unread 03-10-2017, 03:57 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Well I listened to hear the benefits of Brexit, but he just kept banging on about past wars and conflicts...
We're going to send Johnny Foreigner a few gunboats to show them what's what, dont you know
 
Unread 04-10-2017, 07:36 AM
Child of Darkness
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Think he only briefly identified 1 potential benefit around decision making in the whole piece. The rest of it was an upper class version of the '2 world wars and 1 world cup' England chant. Wish northers had made him eat his own glasses.

Inward backward obsessing small island horseshit buoyed along by posh people shouting 'hare hare' in the background.

One of the most depressing things I've ever seen.

Thanks for sharing.
Surely we can keep brown people away now ?
 
Unread 04-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

 
Unread 04-10-2017, 02:56 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Surely we can keep brown people away now ?

He' s more worried about Northers
 
Unread 05-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

http://www.politico.eu/article/us-ro...e-woes-deepen/
 
Unread 05-10-2017, 12:37 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
We have left ourselves wide open for a fucking over by every tin pot little shit tip we buy or sell anything from/to. We are going to have to remain on the single market just to stop ourselves being taken the piss out of
 
Unread 05-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
We have left ourselves wide open for a fucking over by every tin pot little shit tip we buy or sell anything from/to. We are going to have to remain on the single market just to stop ourselves being taken the piss out of
You are talking as if the tory government is worried about the general public and not how to use brexit as a platform for making lots of money for a priviledged few.

Stop thinking that the tories want the best for the country as a whole and judge them on actions and behaviour instead.

For instance, selling off the NHS to private tax avoiding companies or joking about clearing up dead bodies in order to be able to set up a luxury beach resort.

Just look around, try and find a selection of conservative policies that are aimed at helping the most amount of people. That's their job, but they don't do it, they work for themselves and the people that get them into power. They might say something about fighting them on the beaches, but what has actually happened...
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Brexit etc
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UK Democracy - new PM, Brexit, Labour PLP Tumescent Throb News, Current Affairs & Politics 81 15-07-2016 03:02 PM
Gay marriage caused brexit forzagarza News, Current Affairs & Politics 5 28-06-2016 06:08 PM
EU referendum - brexit prexit poll est.1878 News, Current Affairs & Politics 5076 26-06-2016 10:30 AM
has anyone changed brexit voting intention as a result of the campaigns or informed debate on fred? jem News, Current Affairs & Politics 31 19-06-2016 04:11 PM
Brexit celtbion Football 7 18-05-2015 11:25 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:27 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.