United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-01-2022, 10:28 AM
doudou

Serious transfer business gets done in the summer (or "doesn't get done" if you're Ed @#%&!ing woodward)

Unread 03-01-2022, 10:30 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bion
Disposable- pogba, martial, Lingard

New signings- None
They may be disposable but at least 2 of them won’t be leaving until summer. No way they will give up their “free move and sign on fee”

May get 1 in but summer is the big thing when he hopefully moves out these lazy £#%&!ers you mentioned and brings in players who can play and want to play a high press system

Unread 03-01-2022, 10:32 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
We may well not sign anyone but that won't give you a "I told you so" moment because your premise and reasoning is wrong. Broken clocks etc.
Unsure how “he’s an interim manager”, and that I’ve never seen signings made under an interim manager equates to flawed reasoning.

Is he an interim manager?
Have you seen signings made under an interim manager?

Hope that helps little buddy.

Unread 03-01-2022, 10:41 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Unsure how “he’s an interim manager”, and that I’ve never seen signings made under an interim manager equates to flawed reasoning.

Is he an interim manager?
Have you seen signings made under an interim manager?

Hope that helps little buddy.
Oh well, dear boy, if you cannot differentiate between an interim appointment and an interim manager with a follow on two year consultancy contract with implied responsibility for restructuring the playing side of the club, then I can't help you any further

Unread 03-01-2022, 10:46 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Oh well, dear boy, if you cannot differentiate between an interim appointment and an interim manager with a follow on two year consultancy contract with implied responsibility for restructuring the playing side of the club, then I can't help you any further
Ah so you’re going on pure speculation while I’m dealing with stone cold facts. As you were mate, didn’t know we were doing conjecture today.

Unread 03-01-2022, 11:10 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Ah so you’re going on pure speculation while I’m dealing with stone cold facts. As you were mate, didn’t know we were doing conjecture today.
I'm really hoping (maybe ridiculous optimism) that a plan is in place (or at least being worked on) that includes fleshing out exactly what Ralfies remit is and the structure around it.

Unread 03-01-2022, 11:14 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
I'm really hoping (maybe ridiculous optimism) that a plan is in place (or at least being worked on) that includes fleshing out exactly what Ralfies remit is and the structure around it.
Me too, I’m just so worn down by the years of incompetence it wouldn’t surprise me if we usher Ralf out hurriedly in the summer and Zidane bowls through the doors with Woodward following him like this:

Unread 03-01-2022, 11:16 AM
big chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
They may be disposable but at least 2 of them won’t be leaving until summer. No way they will give up their “free move and sign on fee”

May get 1 in but summer is the big thing when he hopefully moves out these lazy f***ers you mentioned and brings in players who can play and want to play a high press system
This sadly. Can only see VDB leaving in this window. Cant see anyone arriving. Newcastle are looking to buy Trippier.

Unread 03-01-2022, 11:21 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Me too, I’m just so worn down by the years of incompetence it wouldn’t surprise me if we usher Ralf out hurriedly in the summer and Zidane bowls through the doors with Woodward following him like this:

Maybe, just maybe, the circus clowns have realised, on the basis of their abject failure, that they don't have all the answers, or in fact, any answers whatsoever

Unread 03-01-2022, 11:51 AM
Dr Stranger

Cannae see it and I don’t want us signing for the sake of it. Outgoings are as important, long-term. We need higher profile players who clearly have no future out the door: Martial, Lingard, Jones. We have decisions to make on the likes of Pogba, AWB, Beek, Henderson and Cavani.

Resolving these will go a long way to knowing what we actually need in the summer.

Unread 03-01-2022, 12:41 PM
Jethro

Expecting another window of severe squad negligence.

Unread 03-01-2022, 01:07 PM
Bion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Cannae see it and I don’t want us signing for the sake of it. Outgoings are as important, long-term. We need higher profile players who clearly have no future out the door: Martial, Lingard, Jones. We have decisions to make on the likes of Pogba, AWB, Beek, Henderson and Cavani.

Resolving these will go a long way to knowing what we actually need in the summer.
So you saying
We need a new team

Unread 03-01-2022, 01:46 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Giving the Beek a run, as he said he will be doing, will be like a new signi.......

Unread 03-01-2022, 02:21 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Giving the Beek a run, as he said he will be doing, will be like a new signi.......
Won’t happen.

Unread 03-01-2022, 02:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bion
Disposable- pogba, martial, Lingard

New signings- None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Could add a few to that

Unread 03-01-2022, 07:01 PM
Whalefish

Not a chance. Many needed though.

Unread 03-01-2022, 07:23 PM
Dasilvatwins

He needs about 18. 23 players if we really want to challenge

Unread 03-01-2022, 07:31 PM
Lok

We need a whole new team if we're honest. It didn't feel like we were a million miles away at times last year but it's clear that it's never going to click with these guys.

Even if we signed 2 world class midfielders, we'd still need full backs and a centre back. And we'd still be left with some of the weakest minded players across the rest of the pitch.

It's a horrible job for whoever takes this on full time because the team is rotten to the core and there's no way anyone will be given the freedom to actually fix it.

DOOM.

Unread 03-01-2022, 08:14 PM
believe

Hopefully Keane and Rooney so him and the Sesame Street gang can £#%&! off.

Unread 03-01-2022, 08:32 PM
AK14

Didn’t think we needed a clear out before tonight

But £#%&! it…

Wan
Matic
Rashford
Martial
Cavani
Fred
Bailey
Donny