United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Reply
 
Unread 06-03-2019, 09:11 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
Had some lovely protein pancakes with peanut butter, banana whipped cream and nuts. Then had a normal with maple, lemon and sugar

ffs can't people leave bro science at home for one day?

"fuck mate, gotta get the extra 10g of protein in because otherwise I'll lose my gainz"

Right up there with draggers fucking pizzzas.

Fact: Protein pancakes mostly taste like shit. Have them the other 364 days.
 
Unread 06-03-2019, 09:14 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Whip !!!

Spot on btw.

Have a day off Silv FFS
 
Unread 06-03-2019, 09:41 AM
TheFatGoth
 
Default

Had fish fingers
 
Unread 06-03-2019, 11:25 AM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
ffs can't people leave bro science at home for one day?

"fuck mate, gotta get the extra 10g of protein in because otherwise I'll lose my gainz"

Right up there with draggers fucking pizzzas.

Fact: Protein pancakes mostly taste like shit. Have them the other 364 days.
The neck on this cunt, mr fucking macros fasting bore himself

Had 5 pancakes yesterday fwiw. Shit loads of nutella aswell
 
Unread 06-03-2019, 11:28 AM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley View Post
ffs can't people leave bro science at home for one day?

"fuck mate, gotta get the extra 10g of protein in because otherwise I'll lose my gainz"

Right up there with draggers fucking pizzzas.

Fact: Protein pancakes mostly taste like shit. Have them the other 364 days.
Not sure how I eat my pancakes is any of your concern tbh.

They were absolutely delicious, home made and were nicer than the ones other folk were having.

Cunt.
 
Unread 06-03-2019, 11:28 AM
Lazlo Panaflex
 
Default

protein pancakes

what are you training for mate

nothing.

oh.
 
Unread 06-03-2019, 11:29 AM
silv
 
Default

I see you didn't jump on spock for his savoury

go fuck yourselves
 
Unread 06-03-2019, 11:31 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
I see you didn't jump on spock for his savoury

go fuck yourselves
Savoury is fine, finishing off my mix with cauliflower cheese tonight..
 
Unread 06-03-2019, 11:54 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
The neck on this cunt, mr fucking macros fasting bore himself

Had 5 pancakes yesterday fwiw. Shit loads of nutella aswell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
protein pancakes

what are you training for mate

nothing.

oh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I see you didn't jump on spock for his savoury

go fuck yourselves
 
Unread 06-03-2019, 12:10 PM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex View Post
protein pancakes

what are you training for mate

nothing.

oh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
I see you didn't jump on spock for his savoury

go fuck yourselves



Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick View Post
The neck on this cunt, mr fucking macros fasting bore himself

Had 5 pancakes yesterday fwiw. Shit loads of nutella aswell
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: pancake day
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pancake day.. Bunker Buster Food and Drink 50 09-02-2016 07:38 PM
Pancake tuesday.. rogieop Food and Drink 58 06-03-2014 12:04 PM
Pancake Poop Off Topic 11 23-01-2009 04:43 PM
She Just Cant Get Away From Pancake waynes ear's Off Topic 14 14-05-2008 08:49 PM
When's Pancake Day? Father Christmas Off Topic 3 24-11-2006 09:28 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:27 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.