United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread
 
Unread 15-04-2018, 08:48 PM
rustling jimmies
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
You saying Iím a liar ?
Strange lie to pretend you are a season ticket holder tbh
 
Unread 15-04-2018, 08:52 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Just purchased a couple for next season as I will be over there for a year or so & wondering what is the best way to sell the few games I wont be able to make. I have seen few facebook pages with guys dealing with Utd tickets & there is also places like Tickethub

Wont be missing many but got a few trips & weekends away booked. Didn't think I would be able to get season tickets
Didnít happen.
 
Unread 15-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Kangared
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustling jimmies
Strange lie to pretend you are a season ticket holder tbh
Exactly. Maybe he judges other people by his own standards.
 
Unread 15-04-2018, 09:17 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Can people just ring up and buy a new season ticket before renewal deadline?

Given the relocation of K stand season ticket holders as well?
 
Unread 15-04-2018, 10:39 PM
Kangared
 
Default

Emailed ckub months ago & got a reply last Wednesday saying limited availability. I had to get my wife to become a member & over the ph got 2 season tickets in SAF stand N404. Maybe Iíve been scammed if what youíre saying is true
 
Unread 15-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Spock
 
Default

I bought mine years ago (since fucked off ) when we were quite good so I imagine they are available at any time if bought through MU corporation obviously
 
Unread 15-04-2018, 11:50 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Can people just ring up and buy a new season ticket before renewal deadline?

Given the relocation of K stand season ticket holders as well?
Yes, I rang up earlier and said "Hello, i'd like to purchase a season ticket please"

"Where would you like to sit?" They asked

"Between Ears and Pure" I replied

"£600 of your English pounds please" They said.

"Do you take debit cards? YOU DO! Excellent."

And that was the end of that.
 
Unread 16-04-2018, 12:00 AM
sa7
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Just purchased a couple for next season as I will be over there for a year or so & wondering what is the best way to sell the few games I wont be able to make. I have seen few facebook pages with guys dealing with Utd tickets & there is also places like Tickethub

Wont be missing many but got a few trips & weekends away booked. Didn't think I would be able to get season tickets
This isnít Australian League or MLS, you canít just purchase a couple of season tickets you bullshitting bellsniff
 
Unread 16-04-2018, 01:01 AM
Kangared
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
This isnít Australian League or MLS, you canít just purchase a couple of season tickets you bullshitting bellsniff
You may just end up looking every bit the stupid cunt that you are . Either that or I will have been scammed & I will be the stupid cunt

Last edited by Kangared; 16-04-2018 at 01:08 AM.
 
Unread 16-04-2018, 06:54 AM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes, I rang up earlier and said "Hello, i'd like to purchase a season ticket please"

"Where would you like to sit?" They asked

"Between Ears and Pure" I replied

"£600 of your English pounds please" They said.

"Do you take debit cards? YOU DO! Excellent."

And that was the end of that.
1) pure doesnt have a ST
2) add qnother £120 on pal and youíll be in the right area

Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: New season tickets
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Away tickets for this season RED4EVER MUFC Tickets and Travel 16 07-08-2015 09:00 AM
Season tickets 14/15 The Mull MUFC Tickets and Travel 88 25-04-2014 12:46 PM
Manchester United season tickets still on sale - 10 games into season fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 05-11-2012 11:20 AM
all season tickets have got charidee shield tickets puressence Football 26 16-07-2007 01:05 PM
Season Tickets Smeggs Football 2 22-06-2007 12:44 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:50 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.