United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Poop

Thumbs down Pancake

Bailed until Mar 20 after pleading not guilty (it woz Chelsea) to assault and affray charges.

Scouse cunt.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-... rt_Nightclub

Unread 23-01-2009, 10:40 AM
wiganste

Pleading not guilty will make things worse if he were to be found guilty.

So rather than getting a 200 fine, I expect him to get a 500 fine

Unread 23-01-2009, 10:42 AM
Bunker Buster

Unread 23-01-2009, 10:44 AM
irk

is it for trial or committal though, and did the magistrates refuse jurisdiction? that would tell you about how serious the allegation is. fucking useles journo cunts.

Unread 23-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Pete's Shoes

Its going to crown.

Unread 23-01-2009, 10:57 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Shoes
Its going to crown.
if this is right, it could be good news

magistrates courts can only sentence up to 12 months custody, anything beyond that needs to go to crown

however, the downside is that his solcitor may have opted for crown in the hope that the scouse cunts on the jury will blame the south yorkshire police

Unread 23-01-2009, 11:11 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
if this is right, it could be good news

magistrates courts can only sentence up to 12 months custody, anything beyond that needs to go to crown

however, the downside is that his solcitor may have opted for crown in the hope that the scouse cunts on the jury will blame the south yorkshire police
need to know if he elected or not really. if it was judge to serious for the mags he is definately staring at a custodial. though in all likelihood he will get off with a suspended sentence.

he'll have character references coming out of his arse.

Unread 23-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
need to know if he elected or not really. if it was judge to serious for the mags he is definately staring at a custodial. though in all likelihood he will get off with a suspended sentence.

he'll have character references coming out of his arse.
To be fair, he is a pretty decent bloke considering he's bringing up children who aren't his own and has stuck by his drug addict wife over the years.

Unread 23-01-2009, 03:43 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs up

lol this is what one murderer who claims he knows the full facts said happened..

" Gerrard went to the DJ booth to ask for a request. The request was for Alex (his wife) who wasn't there. Stevie has said to the DJ, can you play this tune for the wife and i'll phone her so she can listen to it through her phone. Steve then sat down at his table. The DJ then said this tune (Gerrads request) is for the big I am in who is sitting over there. The DJ then said, I think it is really good what you are doing, it mustn't be easy bringing up two kids that you havent fathered. After that was said, a few of Gerrards mates went up to the DJ booth. Gerrard then followed them over with the intention to ask the DJ what the fuck was all that about. When Stevie go to the DJ, the DJ went to push him away. Gerrad lifted his arm to protect himself and accidentally caught him in the face. Thats when Gerrads mates took over, and the rest is history. "

I'm not sure that'l be a great defence " somebody slated my wife n kids and i accidentally caught him in the face "

Unread 23-01-2009, 04:23 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
lol this is what one murderer who claims he knows the full facts said happened..

" Gerrard went to the DJ booth to ask for a request. The request was for Alex (his wife) who wasn't there. Stevie has said to the DJ, can you play this tune for the wife and i'll phone her so she can listen to it through her phone. Steve then sat down at his table. The DJ then said this tune (Gerrads request) is for the big I am in who is sitting over there. The DJ then said, I think it is really good what you are doing, it mustn't be easy bringing up two kids that you havent fathered. After that was said, a few of Gerrards mates went up to the DJ booth. Gerrard then followed them over with the intention to ask the DJ what the fuck was all that about. When Stevie go to the DJ, the DJ went to push him away. Gerrad lifted his arm to protect himself and accidentally caught him in the face. Thats when Gerrads mates took over, and the rest is history. "

I'm not sure that'l be a great defence " somebody slated my wife n kids and i accidentally caught him in the face "
Tight bastard, couldn't he just buy her the album?
Closed Thread