United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:05 PM
lztom

Default Ticket Info For Rome

Tickets for Rome

After beating Arsenal 4-1 on aggregate in a thrilling Champions League semi-final, United will play either Chelsea or Barcelona at Rome's Olympic Stadium on 27 May 2009 – kick off 20:45 (local time).

We will receive an allocation of approximately 19,500 tickets, priced at £183, £128, £83 and £65. Applications will be accepted from 08:00 on Wednesday 6 May through to 08:00 on Tuesday 12 May to the following supporters:

Executive Seat Holders can apply for tickets online; if successful, tickets will be allocated proportionate to your facilities.

Season Ticket Holders who have attended all domestic and European home cup games this season can also make an application online. It is anticipated that we will be heavily oversubscribed and a ballot will be processed giving priority to Season Ticket Holders who have applied for 6 Champions League away games. Remaining tickets will be allocated to Season Ticket holders on a descending basis (i.e. 5 Champs Lge away applications etc).

Ticket payments will be processed from 12 May – 14 May and ballot results will be available from 08:00 on Friday 15 May. It is imperative that successful supporters complete all sections of the travel report which is required for UEFA. This report must be completed in full with a strict deadline of 08:00 on Sunday 17 May.

Tickets will not be posted for this match and successful applicants will be able to collect their tickets from Ticketing & Membership Services from Monday 18 May (see below opening times). Please note that tickets will only be available for collection on production of photographic identification.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={23A882F1-4E52-4C1A-816E-FB505E82E076}&newsid=6631792

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:13 PM
The Watcher

I've got next to £#%&! all chance then! Got sorted for Milan and Oporto but doubt there will be many spares for this. Shame they don't have the final in Moscow every year, that seemed to keep demand down

Still, just sorted return flights to Rome for £260 so not all bad. See you there chaps

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Mark Corrigan

Thumbs up

Booked it

Just hope i get a £#%&!ing ticket now

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I've got next to £#%&! all chance then! Got sorted for Milan and Oporto but doubt there will be many spares for this. Shame they don't have the final in Moscow every year, that seemed to keep demand down

Still, just sorted return flights to Rome for £260 so not all bad. See you there chaps
rome ticketless meet?

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Sparky***

so you can only apply if you've attended all fa cup and carling cup home games as well?

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
so you can only apply if you've attended all fa cup and carling cup home games as well?
yeh and even then you wont get one

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:24 PM
Stickman

Booking tomorrow and going ticketless unless majorly lucky.

Will also suck a good #@&%! for a spare.

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:28 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
rome ticketless meet?

This is going to be a mission to get tickets for. Bit like Athens was for the murderers. £#%&! it, we're there, that's the main thing!

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:33 PM
Sloane

Quote:

This is going to be a mission to get tickets for. Bit like Athens was for the murderers. £#%&! it, we're there, that's the main thing!
it will, the only thing is if barca get through tout prices will be lower.

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:38 PM
irk

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Booked it

Just hope i get a £#%&!ing ticket now
links please chappingtons

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Who with and where from mate?

You're a cockney red aren't you?

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Mark Corrigan

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
links please chappingtons
Booked with United

If you wanna go cheap, look elsewhere

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:44 PM
irk

Quote:
Booked with United

If you wanna go cheap, look elsewhere
i'm shit. i can't even find that link.

sowt a bravver art wiw ya

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Booked with United

:shakehead:

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
i'm shit. i can't even find that link.

sowt a bravver art wiw ya

https://secure.travelcaresports.com/...d=41&siteid=16

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:50 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Who with and where from mate?

You're a cockney red aren't you?
I live down here, but I aint a £#%&!ing cockney

Got the flights through BA. My Old Fella works for them, so got a decent discount. Prices have been going up since HT. You'll probably have to fly to Switzerland or something for a decent fare now.

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
:shakehead:
I know

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I live down here, but I aint a £#%&!ing cockney

Got the flights through BA. My Old Fella works for them, so got a decent discount. Prices have been going up since HT. You'll probably have to fly to Switzerland or something for a decent fare now.

It's for Part 36 Offer, i've already got mine.

Can you get him a discount?!

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:55 PM
irk

Quote:
just being cynical for a minute - do you think there is more chance of a ticket if you book with the club? money is tight innit?

Unread 05-05-2009, 10:55 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
It's for Part 36 Offer, i've already got mine.

Can you get him a discount?!
Good Lad.

Afraid not - we're not related and I think all the cheep fairs have sold out too. Sorry Offers
Closed Thread