United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:44 PM
borsuk

Default Re: *Official* United v Everton Match Thread - Teams, Links and A goal would be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I'm en route to Devon and having to subject myself to five live. Alan Green is £#%&!ing loving this 
hope he enjoyed that

pea is a legend in the making. what a £#%&!ing player.

fabio and anderson were brilliant today. good display from evans as well, seems to have got his mojo back

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:44 PM
irk

Default Re: *Official* United v Everton Match Thread - Teams, Links and A goal would be nice

I can't wait to hear jamie's thoughts.

"I like jam sandwiches.... We usually get jam sandwiches after the game...I hope they're cut into triangles....I LIKE triangle sandwiches...a lot"

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Ben

pea

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:46 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I can't wait to hear jamie's thoughts.

"I like jam sandwiches.... We usually get jam sandwiches after the game...I hope they're cut into triangles....I LIKE triangle sandwiches...a lot"
crusts or no crusts?

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Neo

And that ladies and gentlemen is the difference between us and Arsenal.

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Sparky***

Fabio and valencia were brilliant i thought.

Can't believe anderson doesn't speak english yet

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Neo

How long has this @#%&! been in the country ffs?

Pea translating.

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Sloppy

Pea £#%&!in loves it

Wez

Thumbs up Re: *Official* United v Everton Match Thread - Teams, Links and A goal would be nice

Pea, cool as £#%&!

J_RED

Anderson MOM for me , Big Tone outstanding effort chasing lost causes included and obviously looking and arrogant Pea......I haven't felt this way about a player since a young portuguese winger called Ronnie appeared ...it's an emotional time

Sparky***

I'm totally and utterly in love with The Pea.

Serious utterly gay man-love.

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I like Coleman.

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm totally and utterly in love with The Pea.

Serious utterly gay man-love.
The scary thing is, he's still only half the player that he could become

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:51 PM
taff

valencia MOTM for me - covered his side very well, tough when he needed to be, carried the ball well, threatened them out wide and created two prime opportunities out of nothing for pea, one of which led to the winner.

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:52 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
you sure? according to one of the morons on here today he shit and a @#%&!.

man of the match for me
im pretty sure he's overrated shit. He looked good against a pretty average Everton side

whoopy £#%&!ing do

shit @#%&!

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:55 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
We're not scoring here.

0-0 imho

It's real.

rebelcountyred

Thumbs up Re: *Official* United v Everton Match Thread - Teams, Links and A goal would be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I like Coleman.
he's mustard

captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
valencia MOTM for me - covered his side very well, tough when he needed to be, carried the ball well, threatened them out wide and created two prime opportunities out of nothing for pea, one of which led to the winner.
Astounded that he has come back so well from a horrific injury. When it first happened I thought he might lose a notch on his return. He has been outstanding-like a new value signing tbf.

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:56 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
he's mustard
I have no idea why you and the weeman don't get on. You both subject me to quite unacceptable humour.

Unread 23-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Astounded that he has come back so well from a horrific injury. When it first happened I thought he might lose a notch on his return. He has been outstanding-like a new value signing tbf.
downside to that is nani is £#%&!ing shit on the left