Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2023, 04:04 PM
est.1878

Default PL relegation battle

Would love Leicester down tbh

Unread 01-04-2023, 04:12 PM
Ethers

Huge result for Palace.

First time they’ve scored 2 goals since last year. Can’t believe some people doubted Woy.

Unread 01-04-2023, 04:22 PM
GBMUFC2020

I would love West Ham to go down with Soton and Leeds for me

Unread 01-04-2023, 04:31 PM
dunk

I’d like to see Everton go as there’s a fair chance they’d be £#%&!ed for some time. Squealing rolling over for Liverpool bastards.

Unread 01-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Chris Quayd

Everton down for a season, wouldn’t mind Bournemouth being liquidated

Unread 01-04-2023, 05:53 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’d like to see Everton go as there’s a fair chance they’d be £#%&!ed for some time. Squealing rolling over for Liverpool bastards.
Rumours they are going to get a points deduction over this hearing about financial fair play COVID thing.

Unread 01-04-2023, 06:12 PM
MUFC One Love

West Ham.

Moyes tactics are so outdated.

Unread 01-04-2023, 09:57 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Everton down for a season, wouldn’t mind Bournemouth being liquidated
bournemouth beat liverpool the week after they beat us 7-0. got to love that.

hope everton beat spurs.

leeds and west ham can £#%&! off. with southampton.

Unread 01-04-2023, 10:52 PM
Stickman

I want teams that give us problems down tbh so the current bottom 3 would be just dandy.

Wouldn’t cry over Palace either.

Unread 01-04-2023, 11:57 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I want teams that give us problems down tbh so the current bottom 3 would be just dandy.

Wouldn’t cry over Palace either.
This…. but swap Leicester for Everton

Unread 02-04-2023, 01:22 AM
magic_cantona

West Ham, Leeds and Everton would be lovely. Everton just for the RAGE would be a great watch. Hope we batter them next week. Still fuming about the Andros Townsend "Siuuu" game tbh. @#%&!.

Unread 02-04-2023, 07:41 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
West Ham, Leeds and Everton would be lovely. Everton just for the RAGE would be a great watch. Hope we batter them next week. Still fuming about the Andros Townsend "Siuuu" game tbh. @#%&!.
shit himself after it though didn’t he.

Like Brent caring Malcom Kojak.

“that was affectionate”

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:14 AM
Hyman_Roth

Always quite liked Everton, would keep Leeds up as it’s a good fixture but would be happy with West Ham down even though they’re a proper club.

Get rid of miles away utter non entities like Bournemouth. Bourneyawnymouth.

Dull as £#%&! clubs. Brentford too. Realise there’s no chance they’re going anywhere but Brentyawn.

Interesting to see the clubs that people want to go down. Feel it’s wrong un territory to want the wrong club to go..

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:25 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Always quite liked Everton, would keep Leeds up as it’s a good fixture but would be happy with West Ham down even though they’re a proper club.

Get rid of miles away utter non entities like Bournemouth. Bourneyawnymouth.

Dull as £#%&! clubs. Brentford too. Realise there’s no chance they’re going anywhere but Brentyawn.

Interesting to see the clubs that people want to go down. Feel it’s wrong un territory to want the wrong club to go..
Don’t we all?

Still, agree re: Leeds and understand the Everton sentiments but they can still £#%&! off w/wham and Soton

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:39 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

From the realistic options would like to see

Bournemouth
Leicester
Wolves

Think Leeds and Southampton more likely to go than the last two.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:50 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Don’t we all?

Still, agree re: Leeds and understand the Everton sentiments but they can still £#%&! off w/wham and Soton
Bournemouth
Southampton
Palace

If I had a choice.

Utter mogadon dull uninteresting clubs with the dullest fans imaginable - literally zero appeal. Would change the rules so that a 4th club gets relegated specifically as long as it was Brighton.

South coast clubs - £#%&!ing hell, watch rugby, play tennis or whatever it is you do down there and leave football to the north.

Unread 02-04-2023, 08:57 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Bournemouth
Southampton
Palace

If I had a choice.

Utter mogadon dull uninteresting clubs with the dullest fans imaginable - literally zero appeal. Would change the rules so that a 4th club gets relegated specifically as long as it was Brighton.

South coast clubs - £#%&!ing hell, watch rugby, play tennis or whatever it is you do down there and leave football to the north.

Agree other than palace, will always have a soft spot for them after Crystanbul.

Unread 02-04-2023, 09:17 AM
NedKelly

Bournemouth
Southampton
Leicester

It won’t happen but would get that uncontrollable laughing disease Joker has if Chelsea got relegated.

Unread 02-04-2023, 09:25 AM
Hyman_Roth

Soft spot for Leicester given they’re the only club to have beaten city, Liverpool and Chelsea to the league in the last decade. They’ve served their purpose I suppose.

May reconsider Palace. The Matthew Simmons thing runs deep for me but that Gif of the rats at crystanbul is one of the greatest things ever. I will always be grateful for that.

Unread 02-04-2023, 09:32 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
I would love West Ham to go down with Soton and Leeds for me
This for me too Jeff.
Closed Thread