ffs i thought this was about super nintendos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I preferred the Mega Drive.

Unread 01-04-2023, 09:18 AM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Quick google search. snus is Swedish for snuff.

Loads do it over here. Great way to get throat cancer.
Was at an Alzheimer's/Parkinson's conference this week in Sweden, talking to some fella and he opened a tin and put a bag in mid convo. Odd as £#%&!.

Unread 01-04-2023, 09:50 AM
tatty

I was at a multi-national work event that went on for a week and involved a few different European nations.

We would go out drinking every night and by the end of the week the Swiss guys had nearly everyone on snuff. I don’t even smoke and I enjoyed it.

Degenrates.

Unread 01-04-2023, 01:32 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
had it the first time I went to sweden about 20 years ago. I've never smoked so it was a pretty big rush of tobacco. Never wanted to do it more than once or twice. They love that $#*! over there though.

Unsure why footballers would want to make it a habit...

it's not chewing tobacco. It's moist cut.
I can't imagine that, Fergie, would have tolorated any player using that, during his time in charge, however if it's playing a part in Rashford's much-improved foarm this season then I suppose we can't really knock it to much.

Unread 17-04-2023, 03:52 PM
AK14

Unread 18-04-2023, 06:29 PM
redhegemony

Think it's banned throughout the EU except UK and Sweden. My son takes it and gave me some at a game - I nearly keeled over.

The Swedes love it but maybe linked to gum cancer.

Unread 18-04-2023, 06:48 PM
Chris Quayd

Me and some former fredsters went to Copenhagen when we played them in the Champions League. Pre-match was in some horrific Irish pub where some bloke from Salford ran into the toilets to wash out poppers that he'd stuck in his eye because his mate told him to.

Some Swedish balloon who travelled solo looking for a ruck accosted us and plonked himself on our table, bought 8 jaeger bombs all for him and forced us to try snus. Utterly horrific and made worse by him telling us stories of Malmo hooligans. If this is ever made into a film Ben Keaton would play the Swede.

Unread 18-04-2023, 07:02 PM
iLoveScholesy

So basically this sh** is legal and weed not? Damn, the world gone mad af.
Closed Thread