United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2023, 11:03 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Why do you think it feels odd? He's miles better than them.
I don't think it's odd, I think the opposite. I didn't think the sarcasm would need pointing out, but given there are some people who have within the last few weeks said Malacia is better than Shaw, I can see why it wasn't obvious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Thinks he’s trying to make a point re de Gea I reckon.
Genuinely not sure how you could read that post and relate it to De Gea (who I think will sign a new deal), was just a sarcastic remark about how those three players came into the team and people said at various points that Shaw would definitely lose his place to them permanently.

Similar to how people think whoever comes in and replaces De Gea will automatically be an improvement, despite their being loads of keepers out there who look great and then come to a top club and turn out to actually be not great.

Unread 01-04-2023, 11:48 AM
Medlock

April fool's?

Unread 01-04-2023, 01:07 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
I don't think it's odd, I think the opposite. I didn't think the sarcasm would need pointing out, but given there are some people who have within the last few weeks said Malacia is better than Shaw, I can see why it wasn't obvious.

Genuinely not sure how you could read that post and relate it to De Gea (who I think will sign a new deal), was just a sarcastic remark about how those three players came into the team and people said at various points that Shaw would definitely lose his place to them permanently.

Similar to how people think whoever comes in and replaces De Gea will automatically be an improvement, despite their being loads of keepers out there who look great and then come to a top club and turn out to actually be not great.
I was fairly leathered when I replied tbf to me.

Unread 08-07-2023, 09:15 PM
Dr Stranger

Now our longest serving player 😎

Unread 09-07-2023, 09:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Which means we don't have anyone here pre-LvG, something of the end of an era.

Unread 10-07-2023, 03:27 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Martial and Bailly second and fourth longest

Unread 10-07-2023, 08:59 AM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Martial and Bailly second and fourth longest
Is that clown back with the squad?

Unread 21-08-2023, 02:46 PM
atticusgrinch

New contract. Got dropped last season after a horrible start.

Luke will have made sure he was on point and ready to go this season wouldn't he? Chomping at the bit.

He's been chomping on something alright. Thick crust mogadon calzones.

He's been letting you down for the best part of a decade now. And yet some of you still believe...

Unread 21-08-2023, 02:57 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
New contract. Got dropped last season after a horrible start.

Luke will have made sure he was on point and ready to go this season wouldn't he? Chomping at the bit.

He's been chomping on something alright. Thick crust mogadon calzones.

He's been letting you down for the best part of a decade now. And yet some of you still believe...
Closed Thread