United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Coracao

Default Re: Official: united v villa thread (teams, links and doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
just not happening for us. one of those days, i suppose. can't get too depressed, we've actually played quite well, dominated a good villa side, just couldn't get the £#%&!ing ball in the net.
We looked utterly devoid of ideas for the most part.

Not sure how that can be classed as playing well.

Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
27 £#%&!ing games and it had to be us....

I'm off to slash my wrists
What are you on about exactly? They've not beat us at OT for 27 games or something - so it was bound to be us?

rebelcountyred

think that fergie £#%&!ed up big time with substitutions, should have been berbatov at half time and obertan after that, i suppose he felt he owed michael owen a chance after his hat-trick but we ended up with three forwards and no creativity in midfield, obertan might have provided that spark we lacked.

Kwik

Thumbs down Re: Official: united v villa thread (teams, links and doom)

£#%&!

Unread 12-12-2009, 08:28 PM
OleKingScholes

lazy, overpaid, incompetent, unprofessional. a disgusting performance from man utd and i hope many ask for their money back. we just dont have what it takes to win the title this year.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
you're £#%&!ing joking? we could have had four and it wouldn't have flattered us.
Are you taking the piss?

FFS, let it go mate, United need to open their £#%&!ing cheque book and sometimes, we clearly struggle. Just admit it. 2nd half we were dire and completely lost our shape. Fergie's selection and reasoning on bringing Giggs off and leaving Park on has to be questioned.

Still, all these world class kids we have will save us, that's why we didn't buy, isn't it? Oh yeah, they never £#%&!ing play.

Sloppy

Shouldve brought obertan on for park.

Sparky***

That is why we won't win the league this season. We just won't find the goals when we really, desperately need them. A fantastic Opportunity well and truly £#%&!ed up by some of the most pedestrian and insipid attacking play I've seen from united.

Liu Jian

We were gash, having said that Carrick should have got us an equaliser at the end.

ralph

Sorry Borsuk I admire your optimism at times, but we were dire.

Terry Silver

Owen was clean through twice, and Berbatov and Gibson didn't play him in.

£#%&!ing frustrating. We played so narrow in the last 30 minutes - nobody at all wide left at all.

Bad day for Rooney.

Giggs had been poor, but taking him off instead of Park was a shit decision.

We missed Scholes passing today big time.

shadowplay

Quote:
just not happening for us. one of those days, i suppose. can't get too depressed, we've actually played quite well, dominated a good villa side, just couldn't get the £#%&!ing ball in the net.

I know you like to stay positive, bor, but that's bullshit, tbh.

Got what we deserved.

irk

£#%&!sticks.

wish darke would £#%&! off. it's not a massive result, and it's not stunning for aston villa to win at old trafford. it's simply a good win.

Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
27 £#%&!ing games and it had to be us....

I'm off to slash my wrists

Unread 12-12-2009, 08:29 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
think that fergie £#%&!ed up big time with substitutions, should have been berbatov at half time and obertan after that, i suppose he felt he owed michael owen a chance after his hat-trick but we ended up with three forwards and no creativity in midfield, obertan might have provided that spark we lacked.
Correct.Strange starting with one up front too.Cost us.

Unread 12-12-2009, 08:29 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Obertan changed it for us in midweek - we struggled for width, and the delivery from everyone was poor - strange that he didn't come on

Unread 12-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Shouldve brought obertan on for park.
yup, baffling subs tbh. shouldve started with 2 strikers in the first place.

villa defended superbly well and were threatening on the counter, we didnt deserve to win and i dont think we would score if we played another 90.

Unread 12-12-2009, 08:30 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
£#%&!sticks.

wish darke would £#%&! off. it's not a massive result, and it's not stunning for aston villa to win at old trafford. it's simply a good win.
It's one of O'Neills finest wins in management apparently.

Unread 12-12-2009, 08:31 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by OleKingScholes
lazy, overpaid, incompetent, unprofessional. a disgusting performance from man utd and i hope many ask for their money back. we just dont have what it takes to win the title this year.
smacked arse

Unread 12-12-2009, 08:31 PM
The taste of...

Had a feeling before that one that we had borrowed those three points off them last season for the league win and probably had to cough them up today.

Rooney