United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Billy Redface

Hard to feel excited or optimistic the way we're playing. We could nick it.

No result would surprise me, but an entertaining game would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
2-0 home win.. f*** all the haters ( mostly the f***ers on here) hope they choke on their Sunday roast digesting the win..... Back the manger and the team you c***s.............. you know who you are... with your agenda against the manager... w****rs the lot of you's..

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:22 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Hard to feel excited or optimistic the way we're playing. We could nick it.

No result would surprise me, but an entertaining game would.

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
2-0 home win.. £#%&! all the haters ( mostly the £#%&!ers on here) hope they choke on their Sunday roast digesting the win..... Back the manger and the team you @#%&!s.............. you know who you are... with your agenda against the manager... £#%&!ers the lot of you's..

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:28 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Shade

Quote:
2-0 home win.. f*** all the haters ( mostly the f***ers on here) hope they choke on their Sunday roast digesting the win..... Back the manger and the team you c***s.............. you know who you are... with your agenda against the manager... w****rs the lot of you's..
Toppest of the top

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:36 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:37 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
Toppest of the top
whatever @#%&! face....

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
Always difficult against them even when they've had shit teams. If Chelsea score first they'll win.
Given our recent record in that respect, no shit

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:45 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
whatever @#%&! face....

Let’s hope the players show as much fight as you’re doing. Would make a change from the strolling around they generally do.

Unread 24-02-2018, 06:53 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Let’s hope the players show as much fight as you’re doing. Would make a change from the strolling around they generally do.
sick of the sniping from the usual suspects on here regarding the mangaer, they have an agenda and are sitting there waiting for the team to fail, so that they can justify being football mangers on a forum, they actually take pleasure out of the bad results, so that they can come on here and saw that they told us so and then the others that are not happy unless we win every game 5-0, and I would bet that none of them have ever played football to any standard but love giving their expertise on here.....

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:05 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
sick of the sniping from the usual suspects on here regarding the mangaer, they have an agenda and are sitting there waiting for the team to fail, so that they can justify being football mangers on a forum, they actually take pleasure out of the bad results, so that they can come on here and saw that they told us so and then the others that are not happy unless we win every game 5-0, and I would bet that none of them have ever played football to any standard but love giving their expertise on here.....
Oh fo sho. Personally speaking, the sniping only really starts to bite when there’s some reality to it. And I’m afraid that where we are atm afaic. But generally speaking, you really shouldn’t get wound up by a lot of people that work in insurance or whatever making out their saf mkii’s.

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:07 PM
flixton

Got 0-0 written all over it.

One of those games where we say "lucky to get nil".

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:30 PM
AK14

Thumbs up

Quote:
£#%&!ing spot on that.

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Or, the pain of having to watch the inevitable shit we’ve been serving up since hose arrived is pushing them to speak up in frustration and anger.

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:43 PM
LFOD

Love to see United come out and play. This is a big match and Jose and this team generally don't come out and push - Spanish Dave needs to keep being our best. Regardless of the team we play , if we go 0-1 does anyone see us winning? I don't.

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Oh fo sho. Personally speaking, the sniping only really starts to bite when there’s some reality to it. And I’m afraid that where we are atm afaic. But generally speaking, you really shouldn’t get wound up by a lot of people that work in insurance or whatever making out their saf mkii’s.
Can think of few things worse tbf

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:47 PM
Shade

Quote:
Yes, because criticizing the manager and calling out the shit football for what is is automatically an "agenda".

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:48 PM
red in cumbria

Certain people on here have had an anti-JM agenda from the start. Actual results barely come into it.

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:48 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Or, the pain of having to watch the inevitable shit we’ve been serving up since hose arrived is pushing them to speak up in frustration and anger.
Rome was not built in a day,, the manager has to be given time to build his team, imagine if this place was around in the first 6 years of Fergie's reign, there would have been mass suicides all over the shop, from signing Ralp Milne to Mal Donaghy.. In his 2nd full season we finished second and and then we collapsed till the cup win in 1990.. Mourinho is still having to field half a team that got the last 2 managers sacked,

Unread 24-02-2018, 07:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Rome was not built in a day,, the manager has to be given time to build his team, imagine if this place was around in the first 6 years of Fergie's reign, there would have been mass suicides all over the shop, from signing Ralp Milne to Mal Donaghy.. In his 2nd full season we finished second and and then we collapsed till the cup win in 1990.. Mourinho is still having to field half a team that got the last 2 managers sacked,
People keep returning to this argument the situations aren’t even remotely the same. Mourinho is producing exactly what Mourinho produces. Football has moved on, his methods aren’t the way right now and his spark has gone. We’re suffering.