United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2011, 10:40 PM
elhombre

Default Re: Diego Forlan

talking of old united players...

did i hear that Rossi has just scored his 30th goal in la liga this year?

Unread 24-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
talking of old united players...

did i hear that Rossi has just scored his 30th goal in la liga this year?
Barca are reportedly going to offer 28 million for him so he can join that other reject... pique

Unread 25-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Frayzee

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Nearly left in January to one of the wealthy clubs from Russia (or around there). It's a simular situation to Berba at United, done well for them in the past but the manager has changed there style of play and he's not peformed (he looks tired following the World Cup).

BTW he's scored 10 goals this year, 8 in the league.

Aguero is the man we need to be after,
How the £#%&! is that SIMILAR to the sloth

Unread 25-04-2011, 03:24 AM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzare
like I said, Most of.
Easter is huge here.
Television watching when all your new friends come round for your first ever Italian Pasqua Festa is not, must have missed that then pal.

Sorry.

Unread 25-04-2011, 03:40 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Barca are reportedly going to offer 28 million for him so he can join that other reject... pique
aye but Rossi wanted off to Italy anyway- that's one reason I never liked him. Can't remember the other reason.

macheda will be next. if they want him....

Unread 25-04-2011, 03:44 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
had a shocker of a season after mouthing off about wanting to leave, hes put many half arsed performances in this season which has lead to fans getting on his back and has been suggested whispers of a revolt against him on the pitch.

Unread 25-04-2011, 03:59 AM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
He was a big of shit and I was thrilled when he left.

Never ever ever again.

Edit: as regards his current problems. I read something about a 'don't pass to the blonde' thing going on with a few of his teammates, poss alluding to his um...errr...'secret'.
Allegedly they won't pass to him because of an, erm, 'pass' he made.

Unread 25-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
He was a big of shit and I was thrilled when he left.

Never ever ever again.

Edit: as regards his current problems. I read something about a 'don't pass to the blonde' thing going on with a few of his teammates, poss alluding to his um...errr...'secret'.
This

Cant stand the 'he never got a decent run' brigade. Was terrified in the big matches, blatantly.

Unread 25-04-2011, 08:21 AM
believe

big of shit

Unread 25-04-2011, 09:12 AM
carlosartorial

Reyes the ringleader according to this...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...-messy?cc=5739

More here....

http://www.atleticofans.com/6142/div...dressing-room/

Unread 25-04-2011, 09:30 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
big of shit

Unread 25-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Albert Tatlock

Like many players who come to United with good skills he couldn't consistently perform to united's high standards. I guess it was nerves, but I really don't know.

He did however continue to try and I for one will never forget his goals at Anfield or that winner against Chelsea.

He loved the club, but unfortunatly he was just not up to the job, so he had to go. I wish him all the best, but I don't want him back, unless it's as a fan sat in the stands cheering us on as we clinch the league and european cup double

Unread 25-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Coracao

Risky signing wherever he goes really.

Read they want a fee of around £9m the other week.

He's 32 this summer. Will probably be looking for a 3 year deal, around 100k. So you're looking at around a £25m outlay for a 32 year old who may be past his best, and isn't gonna improve.

Italy it is then

Unread 25-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
He loved the club
He what?

Unread 25-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Tiberian

Rossi has 30 goals in all comps this year. 24 years old starting to make the step up to fringe world class, and has improved year on year. Would not have played enough at Utd, but I am still disappointed we let him go, decent money at the time but I always felt he had a great chance of making a real mark in the game.

Unread 25-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Father Christmas

Closed Thread