United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Bunker Buster

Default Re: *Official* United v Everton Match Thread - Teams, Links and A goal would be nice

£#%&!ing Owen.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:39 AM
Time For Heroes

Default Re: *Official* United v Everton Match Thread - Teams, Links and A goal would be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
PIG
Brown
Vidic
Smalling
O'Shea
Nani
Gibson
Anderson
Park
Berbatov
Owen

FFS
Are you shitting me???

We're DOOOOOOMMMMEEEDDDD!!!!!!

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:39 AM
TheNew

Quote:
PIG
Brown
Vidic
Smalling
O'Shea
Nani
Gibson
Anderson
Park
Berbatov
Owen

FFS
Please tell me that is a wum.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Stickman

VDS

Vidic

Valencia Carrick Giggs Nani

Rooney

Berbatov

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
Please tell me that is a wum.
'fraid not.

Been given the nod on twitter.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:42 AM
HERTS_RED

Full on doom mood about this one, Everton are on a good run of form and are chasing the dippers for 6th

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Sparky***

I've changed the pic on the front page now. You know, seeing as we're all such sensitive souls on here now.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:43 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
Are you shitting me???

We're DOOOOOOMMMMEEEDDDD!!!!!!
shut up you £#%&!ing blouse.

united. 2-0.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Stickman

That team will get it done.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I've changed the pic on the front page now. You know, seeing as we're all such sensitive souls on here now.
yeah imagine not finding that funny.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Liu Jian

Brown, O'Shea and Gibson. Three slow-moving oil tankers capable of disaster at any time.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:47 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Real classy the maddy stuff.
get a grip

has aud took her sombrero off yet?

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:47 AM
bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Brown, O'Shea and Gibson.

Unleash the poodles of war!

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:48 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored
Unleash the poodles of war!

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:49 AM
Coracao

Get behind the lads.

Win today and 19 is in the bag.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
get a grip

has aud took her sombrero off yet?

A grip

She's took it off, have you photoshopped your mongy beadle left hand yet, it ruined a lovely picture.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
shut up you £#%&!ing blouse.

united. 2-0.
I'm the most optimistic person on here ffs

We will still win and Berbles will keep up his phenomenal home record.

Unread 23-04-2011, 11:52 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
whats pink and full of cobwebs?

madeline mccanns bike
£#%&!ing point of that?

Quote:
Dreading the team news for this one
me too

Quote:
PIG
Brown
Vidic
Smalling
O'Shea
Nani
Gibson
Anderson
Park
Berbatov
Owen

FFS

VDS, OShea, Ferdinand, Evans, Fabio, Valencia, Gibson, Anderson, Nani, Rooney, Chicho TEAM TODAY #twitterage

elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
I'm the most optimistic person on here ffs

We will still win and Berbles will keep up his phenomenal home record.
wait till £#%&!ing scar reads that.

Coracao

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Osman, Neville, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Coleman, Beckford