United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:07 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Re: *Official* Newcastle v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and This is my chair....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Think he picked up an injury against City when he missed that open goal.
Travelled with the squad, I do agree with you but the fact that he travelled gives it away.

Rio looked £#%&!ed Saturday so no issues there.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:07 PM
djsst

Default Re: *Official* Newcastle v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and This is my chair....

Quote:
Four wins and a draw from Newcastle (A), Everton (H), Arsenal (A), Chelsea (H), Blackburn (A) and Blackpool (H) will be enough to earn Sir Alex and United an incredible 12th Premier League crown and take them above arch-rivals Liverpool as the most decorated team in English league history.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:08 PM
rogieop

3-0 united, barton sent off, rooney double, carrick screamer, 5 geordies with pneumonia,8 £#%&! offs on camera,no suspensions,evra warned about his future conduct and a 6inch hole in the dugout.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
Win tonight and I think its ours.

I fancy us to beat Everton, Blackburn, and Blackpool. Then we'll only need a point from the Arsenal or Chelsea games. Easy peasy.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:15 PM
Tumescent Throb

4-4-2 eh? fancy that

what the £#%&! does capello know etc etc

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

I fancy us to beat Everton, Blackburn, and Blackpool. Then we'll only need a point from the Arsenal or Chelsea games. Easy peasy.
Except we *never* do things the easy way, of course

Would be nice for there to be an exception, for once

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:17 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Yep.

This is a £#%&!ing huge game.I'll be delighted if we get 3 points.Nervy as £#%&!.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Won't be easy tonight, I'd take a draw

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Think he picked up an injury against City when he missed that open goal.
If he indeed picked up a knock against the Divs, saving him for Saturday makes even more sense.

(especially if, as suggested, SAF decides to "rest" some other senior players then )

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:18 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: *Official* Newcastle v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and This is my chair....

We'll drop points tonight.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
We'll drop points tonight.
I £#%&!ing hope not after that debacle on saturday

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:20 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Except we *never* do things the easy way, of course
Correct.

I'll be amazed if we don't win the League from here on in, but don't expect it to run smoothly.
Huge game tonight..

Happy with that side, although I'm disappointed Rio's out.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

talking of the berbatov injury on that chance he skied over the bar, how come those are never given as penalties? it was as blatant a late tackle as anything else that happened in the game surely...

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:25 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
talking of the berbatov injury on that chance he skied over the bar, how come those are never given as penalties? it was as blatant a late tackle as anything else that happened in the game surely...
Happens all the time doesn't it?? Not sure why.
It only happens if the striker gets the shot away, but it was a clear Pen.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Happens all the time doesn't it?? Not sure why.
It only happens if the striker gets the shot away, but it was a clear Pen.
never gets a mention ever. usually. to think the liars did 3 united players early in that game and yet it's just ignored in all the coverage*

*assuming the coverage is still like it used to be in about 1998

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:28 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

What sort of bad decision are we going to get tonight?

Lee Probert in charge.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:29 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
What sort of bad decision are we going to get tonight?

Lee Probert in charge.
Rooney sent of for foul and abusive language - 6 match ban, to really make an example.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:29 PM
wee man

Ideally win tonight and Saturday with Arse not winning tomorrow night. That would allow a bit of room to rest players against Arse before Champs League 2nd leg. Daft playing those 2 games Sun/Wed. Don't understand why Arse game not on Saturday.

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Tronics

surprised SAF didnt start with Berbs, would have thought he'd want to give him a chance to redeem himself.

cant say im not happy though

i'd be happy with a scrappy against the run of play win tbh

Unread 19-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
Van Der Sar, O'Shea, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs, Rooney, Chicharito

sez twitter
£#%&!inell.