United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-04-2011, 02:24 PM
Sparky***

Default *official* united v citeh match thread Teams and I'll see you all after

Wembley Stadium
FA Cup Semi Final
Saturday 16th April 2011
K.O. 17:15

Unread 16-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Cream

Default Re: *official* united v citeh match thread Teams, links and I'll see you all after

Been invited to the pub but reckon it will be too noisy and boisterous.

Deffo treating myself to a bottle of old peculiar though, or... two? £#%&! it why not!

Unread 16-04-2011, 03:29 PM
The Mull

Default Re: *official* united v citeh match thread Teams, links and I'll see you all after

Watching at Mull Towers................4.00pm will quaff my first apple juice.

[SIZE="7"]COME ON YOU REDS

Unread 16-04-2011, 03:30 PM
History

Was thinking of staying up all night and falling asleep at 12 to sleep through it. That nervous but 7 strongbows last night dictated me to fall alseep at 1

Unread 16-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Time For Heroes

Just off to pub now in time to get a few in to calm the nerves before kick off tbhshiitingmyself

Come on you mighty Reds

Unread 16-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Watching at Mull Towers................4.00pm will quaff my first apple juice.

[SIZE="7"]COME ON YOU REDS
Been home a while now, hangover settling down and will crack the beer fridge around then myself. Spare ribs into the oven around 4.20pm.

Unread 16-04-2011, 03:45 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Been home a while now, hangover settling down and will crack the beer fridge around then myself. Spare ribs into the oven around 4.20pm.
Chilli made and simmering for after the game

only 15mins, not sure I can wait that long tbh thirsty

Unread 16-04-2011, 03:53 PM
naes_sean

Missing half of my sons birthday party for this. I'm £#%&!ed if this goes to extra time.

Unread 16-04-2011, 03:54 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
I'm £#%&!ed if this hoes to extra time.

Unread 16-04-2011, 03:56 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
. Ahem. Edit.

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:01 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
. Ahem. Edit.
i have to take mini ploppy to swimming lessons.

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I was thinking "What a great dad!"

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:04 PM
dinger

Rumours of a weakened team 'You'll be surprised' was the comment from one of MUTV lads on twitter.

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:06 PM
plopborsky

btw micah richards is out for them failed a late fitness test

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Rumours of a weakened team 'You'll be surprised' was the comment from one of MUTV lads on twitter.
for £#%&!s sake

naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
btw micah richards is out for them failed a late fitness test
Broke a nail playing xbox will Smalling.

andyroo

Quote:
marlo's in the squad

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Here we go..........

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:11 PM
dinger

I can see Rio, Giggs and Edwin getting a rest but no one else, £#%&! sake.

Obertan better not be playing.

Unread 16-04-2011, 04:14 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
I suspected as such

ffs Come on United...