United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2010, 08:24 AM
rafabio

Default Re: fergie on his successor: united need experience, will not have a young manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Joe Kinnear
Imagine press conferences with him

Unread 26-10-2010, 08:25 AM
MUFC One Love

Default Re: fergie on his successor: united need experience, will not have a young manager

Holloway for me.

Unread 26-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Argentina

Margy

Unread 26-10-2010, 08:58 AM
BarryX

I think there should be a 'management team' made up of former players:

VDS or Schmikes as the goalie coach.
Neville - defender coach.
Scholes - midfielder coach.
Giggs in charge of wingers.
OGS - goal scoring coach.

Eric to be head coach and in charge of team selection.
Beckham to be his right hand man, doing press conferences and helping to sell the Utd brand to the world.

I am serious about that, too. Surely the ideally management team over the sporting side of the club.

Unread 26-10-2010, 09:01 AM
koppas

Schmeichel should never be allowed to set foot in Old Trafford again the lying, money grabbing, judas @#%&!.

Unread 26-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

Beckham to be his right hand man, doing press conferences and helping to sell the Utd brand to the world.

I am serious about that, too. Surely the ideally management team over the sporting side of the club.
Wages might be a stumbling block.

Unread 26-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Pop

I think Utd should go all out for Rafa. He's the only man I think is capable of bringing Utd up to that extra level. Good in the transfer market too.

Unread 26-10-2010, 09:30 AM
believe

Thumbs up Re: fergie on his successor: united need experience, will not have a young manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX

we'd be almost like liverpool in the 90's

Unread 26-10-2010, 09:33 AM
elephantstone

Mourinho won't come if he has no money to spend/rebuild.

Unread 26-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Schmeichel should never be allowed to set foot in Old Trafford again the lying, money grabbing, judas @#%&!.

yeah, what did he ever do for us !

:shakehead:

Unread 26-10-2010, 09:36 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
You and your logic.

Unread 26-10-2010, 09:36 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
yeah, what did he ever do for us !

The aquaduct?

Unread 26-10-2010, 09:43 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
considering we've got a completely new squad coming in the summer i imagine there will be plenty of rebuilding to do.

Unread 26-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Albert Tatlock

Hows McClaren doing in Germany ?

No, this is not a joke. Yes, he didn't do well with England, but England are shit. He won stuff with Boro and Twente... If he can win with Wolfsburg (Is that where he is ?) then maybe, just maybe...

Unread 26-10-2010, 10:00 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Hows McClaren doing in Germany ?

No, this is not a joke. Yes, he didn't do well with England, but England are shit. He won stuff with Boro and Twente... If he can win with Wolfsburg (Is that where he is ?) then maybe, just maybe...
Just above the relegation places.

Unread 26-10-2010, 10:09 AM
Big Norm

Laurent Blanc.

nft

Unread 26-10-2010, 10:11 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Laurent Blanc.

nft
Class act that man. Think he's gonna want to do the France job until the next WC though.

Unread 26-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Whilst I think that Jose is the only manager with the charisma and the the presensce not to sit in SAF's shadow as united manager I don't think he is particularly thick skinned, he is always having a rant about something somebody has said about him.
Yes.

He can't hold a £#%&!ing job down either.

Unread 26-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Harri Jaffa

Jose is the perfect replacement imho

If we can only pick from the list of managers who have succeeded as much as Fergie, the list will be very short...

Unread 26-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Harri Jaffa

Talking Re: fergie on his successor: united need experience, will not have a young manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
considering we've got a completely new squad coming in the summer i imagine there will be plenty of rebuilding to do.
boom
Closed Thread