United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2011, 07:56 PM
Cream

Default Diego Forlan

Just caught him getting booed by the atletico crowd.

Been making comments in the press, dunno what, and 'only' scored 16 goals this season.

Looks to be off in the summer. Obviously linked to us.

Good value?

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:00 PM
carlosartorial

Default Re: Diego Forlan

He was a big of shit and I was thrilled when he left.

Never ever ever again.

Edit: as regards his current problems. I read something about a 'don't pass to the blonde' thing going on with a few of his teammates, poss alluding to his um...errr...'secret'.

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:01 PM
Father Christmas

Spurs maybe

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:01 PM
no fun

saw him in the trafford centre once with a bird with the fittest arse Ive ever seen

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:02 PM
irk

i would

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:04 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
saw him in the trafford centre once with a bird with the fittest arse Ive ever seen
Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
i would
yup. he did have a lovely bum, no denying it.

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:04 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
Just caught him getting booed by the atletico crowd.

Been making comments in the press, dunno what, and 'only' scored 16 goals this season.

Looks to be off in the summer. Obviously linked to us.

Good value?
Nearly left in January to one of the wealthy clubs from Russia (or around there). It's a simular situation to Berba at United, done well for them in the past but the manager has changed there style of play and he's not peformed (he looks tired following the World Cup).

BTW he's scored 10 goals this year, 8 in the league.

Aguero is the man we need to be after,

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:06 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
he was out shopping for frocks with john o'shea

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:06 PM
andyroo

De Gea is the one we really should be after.

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:07 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
De Gea is the one we really should be after.
Is he gay?

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:08 PM
andyroo

He can learn.

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Sloane

had a shocker of a season after mouthing off about wanting to leave, hes put many half arsed performances in this season which has lead to fans getting on his back and has been suggested whispers of a revolt against him on the pitch.

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:18 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
had a shocker of a season after mouthing off about wanting to leave, hes put many half arsed performances in this season which has lead to fans getting on his back and has been suggested whispers of a revolt against him on the pitch.
i suppose it's hard having an effeminate character like forlan come in replace a man's man like torres

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:18 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He can learn.

Unread 24-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Cream

He's a right @#%&!, only scored 10.

Unread 24-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanzare
Watched most of Athleticos last two games, only for info on Ge Gaea or whatever. His defence hardly lets him get tested, but tonight had a slow penalty taken against him, and he went the wrong way before the striker hit it. Doesn't fill me with confidence, but not had too much to form an opinion on.

Bit of a waste of a post really, but I just want to be in the gang.

The Athletico free kick taker was class though. 19 yards out, over the wall and well under the bar. Elias I think was the name. Busy little £#%&!er, upsetting all the defenders with his runs.
er, you're not joining our gang pal.

best you go and have a game of wally on your tod.

Unread 24-04-2011, 09:20 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
i suppose it's hard having an effeminate character like forlan come in replace a man's man like torres

Unread 24-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Watched most of Athleticos last two games, only for info on Ge Gaea or whatever. His defence hardly lets him get tested, but tonight had a slow penalty taken against him, and he went the wrong way before the striker hit it. Doesn't fill me with confidence, but not had too much to form an opinion on.

The Athletico free kick taker was class though. 19 yards out, over the wall and well under the bar. Elias I think was the name. Busy little £#%&!er, upsetting all the defenders with his runs.
So he got beat by a penalty? Never make it here then obviously, thanks for your valuable opinion.

Unread 24-04-2011, 09:41 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Guess you never saw the fantastic save at 1-1 kept his team in the game.

Very simular to Edwin yesterday.

Unread 24-04-2011, 10:18 PM
zanzare

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Guess you never saw the fantastic save at 1-1 kept his team in the game.

Very simular to Edwin yesterday.
like I said, Most of.
Easter is huge here.
Television watching when all your new friends come round for your first ever Italian Pasqua Festa is not, must have missed that then pal.

Sorry.
Closed Thread