United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2007, 12:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up I really hope Bayern knock Real out tonight.

Just wanna see that slappaed arse, Dutch @#%&!'s ridiculously long face if it happens. C'mon you Bavarian £#%&!ers!

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Omnipotent Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Just wanna see that slappaed arse, Dutch @#%&!'s ridiculously long face if it happens. C'mon you Bavarian £#%&!ers!
You not fond of him then Bedders?

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Torquemada

It's a bit of a conundrum this one - I'd love to see Real dumped out, but I fear that we'd do better against them than Bayern, who I have an irrational phobia about because of their tendency to invade Poland at the drop of a (pointed) hat.

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:09 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnipotent Man
You not fond of him then Bedders?
No, he acted like an utter @#%&! in his final season and has been slating us since he left. He's a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:11 PM
S/Side.Red

I'd rather that honour was left for us. Real are pretty much the only side left in the competition that I'm certain we'd knock out.

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:22 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
No, he acted like an utter @#%&! in his final season and has been slating us since he left. He's a £#%&!ing @#%&!.
I would venture to suggest that our utter £#%&!ing @#%&! of a manager who drove him out of the club is the reason for him not being most reverant to us after his departure and I wish him all the best for the future.

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:24 PM
El Calafate

Cannavaro is out of tonights match. nft.

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:25 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
I would venture to suggest that our utter £#%&!ing @#%&! of a manager who drove him out of the club is the reason for him not being most reverant to us after his departure and I wish him all the best for the future.
HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!! £#%&!ing drove him out my arse, angling for a move for 2 years, was dropped for poor form and acted in the most unprofessional manner I can remember of a United player, completely destroying any unity or stability at the club. Still easier to back him for some , than actually ever admit the "@#%&! of a manager" was forced into this and got it spot on. Ruud can £#%&! off.

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Barca '91

Both Bedders and BRL makes some decent points but personally I would like to remember RvN for the great goal scorer he was for us.

That day at Villa Park will stay with me forever to name but one moment.

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

We lost Barcelona and Lyon last night. Real madrid better £#%&!ing win through or this competition is gonna be march of the £#%&!ing machines.

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:40 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
We lost Barcelona and Lyon last night. Real madrid better £#%&!ing win through or this competition is gonna be march of the £#%&!ing machines.
Have you seen them play this season? Thay have been %@#$&!s, and their football has been dire. Any one of the English teams would munch them at the moment and there is no flair to set them apart from anyone else.

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Have you seen them play this season? Thay have been %@#$&!s, and their football has been dire. Any one of the English teams would munch them at the moment and there is no flair to set them apart from anyone else.
No I've not much at all. But I'm a sucker for a bit of glamour. Plus we owe them.

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:43 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Have you seen them play this season? Thay have been %@#$&!s, and their football has been dire.
Remind you of anyone last season?

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:49 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:

But Bedders, if they go out then how would we have new threads everytime he scores about how he never should've been sold?

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:53 PM
puressence

Quote:
Remind you of anyone last season?
ferie out

Unread 07-03-2007, 01:55 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ferie out
Could be some defrosting going on tonight.

Unread 07-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I'd rather that honour was left for us. Real are pretty much the only side left in the competition that I'm certain we'd knock out.
I would fancy us to dispose of Roma pretty comfortably. An average team who did well to take advantage of Lyon choking.

Unread 07-03-2007, 03:03 PM
legendary saf

I hate horseface too but id prefer if Madrid go through, we'll knock them out in the quarters.

Unread 07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
MUFC One Love

If we can score this many goals without Ruud we would have scored 92837678436484 goals with him this season.

RUUD RUUD RUUD RUUD.

Unread 07-03-2007, 08:58 PM
violater

nothing would make me happier than seeing bayern win and us progress.
Closed Thread